Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
fabfeltscript.bold.png

Welcome to High School everyone...

Although once they were all the closest of friends, these newly arrived high schoolers have mostly drifted away. Oh well. Maybe high school will change all of that. At least, some of them hope so. Others don't want anything to do with their past, even though they don't have much of a choice. Love triangles. Hatred. Grades! What are you going to do? Sit back and watch or throw yourself in headfirst.

Characters
Name|Age {14-15}|Gender|Played By...
Aki Nakamura|14|Female|Played By... Felilla
Kei Makato|14|Male|Played By... Poetic_Justic3
Nagisa Hoshimi|15|Female|Played By... Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ
Nobuyuki Mitarashi|15|Male|Played By... Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ
Konami Tadeo|15|Female|Played By... Grimoire
Yuudai Inoue|15|Male|Played By... Polystical
Eris Yomimiya|15|Female|Played By... Yokai
Nick Smith|14|Male|Played By... Timv9
Rise Kujikawa|15|Female|Played By... Mirage

Name|Age|Male|OPEN
Kyumi Heito|15|Female|Played By... XWhySoSeriousX

Name|Age|Male|OPEN

Relationships
Currently Friends

Current Crushes
Aki → Yuudai
Nick → Keito

Currently Dating

Previously Friends

Previous Crushes
Aki →

Previously Dating

Character Submission
{Anime Image}
.:Name:.
{Answer Here|First, Last|Japanese Preferable}
.:Nickname:.
{Answer Here|Only if it applies}
.:Age:.
{Answer Here|14-15}
.:Gender:.
{Answer Here}
.:Sexuality:.
{Answer Here}
.:Health Ailments:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|At least include four or five traits.}
.:Hobbies:.
{Answer Here|At Least Two}
.:Talent{s}:.
{Answer Here|At Least One}
.:History:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Crush:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character}

Rules
~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ If the roles are filled, PM me and I may open up a role for you.
~ Please be literate. Cussing is allowed, but don't put "fuck" in every sentence unless the person is blatantly angry. It's very annoying.
~ You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep track of them all.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~Please, PM me if you have a question.
~ You can add anything you want to the character sheet, but please at least keep the information provided.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard

Last edited:
tumblr_my0c6lvoE21rjwa86o1_500.gif

Aki Nakamura
N/A
Female
Pansexual
N/A

large.gif

Bubbly~Hard-Working~Enthusiastic~Obsessive~Short-Tempered~Easily Embarrassed
Playing the Piano~Reading~Tennis~Cooking {Baking}
Tennis~Piano~Baking

large.gif

WIP
Pending...
Aki stands at 5'0" even.

tumblr_milf948DmM1r4y5tmo1_500.gif

Last edited:
[fieldbox="Kei!, Yellow, dashed, 12, Times New Roman"]
tumblr_nkd1i2Juip1t1vxylo5_500.gif

Keito Makato
Kei
Male
Homosexual
tumblr_nbisq9lR601tys526o10_500.gif

Kei has Asthma and has Sleep Apnea which causes him to be late a lot for school.
Kind-Funny-Sensitive-Responsible-Stubborn-Optimist-Fun
Listening to music-Playing the Violin-Dancing-Hanging out with friends-Singing-Being Weird.
Amazing at the Violin.
Will be revealed in RP

Nick Smith
Nothing

b59e65863496417a79d92075dec0891f.jpg
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
tumblr_my0l2cihcd1qlcw9co1_500.gif

Nagisa Hoshimi

Nagi-tan & Sparkles.

Female

Heterosexual

N/A

Nagisa is often described as shy, soft-spoken, and timid. Due to her reserved nature, she has trouble making friends. She can be very clumsy, skittish, and insecure. Despite her bashful demeanor, Nagisa is extremely kind, compassionate, and nurturing. She loves caring for others, especially animals. She has a tendency of avoiding confrontation at all costs, preferring to hide than face the music. On the other hand, Nagisa possesses a hidden boldness. When her friends are in danger, she becomes protective, brave, and confident; the exact opposite of her withdrawn attitude. Due to her nature, it takes a lot for her to be angered. However, Nagisa is surprisingly blunt when she's agitated. Other personality traits include loyal, hardworking, observant, resourceful, and intelligent.

ღ Gardening.
ღ Playing the piano, violin, and flute.
ღ Painting.
ღ Reading.
ღ Crafting wonderfully cute art, mainly accessories & plush dolls.
ღ Star-gazing.
ღ Trying new recipes.

✿ Painting.
✿ Gardening.
✿ Sewing.
✿ Cooking.
✿ Art.
✿ Piano | Violin | Flute
✿ Running.

WIP.

TBA.

➲ Despite her reserved nature, Nagisa is surprisingly intelligent. She could be classified as a bookworm.
➲ Her glasses are fake. She has perfect vision. However, due to her insecurities, she hides her face behind her glasses.
➲ Her nickname, Sparkles, originated from a childhood incident involving glitter.

➲ Height: 5'1"
➲ Build: Petite; Lithe.

➲ Hair Color: Strawberry Blonde.
➲ Eye Color: Gold.
➲ Skin Tone: Pale.

divider.png

tumblr_inline_ml289f76b51qz4rgp.gif

Nobuyuki Mitarashi

Yuki & Nobu.

Male

Bisexual

N/A

Nobuyuki is often described as intelligent, aloof, and reserved. Due to his mysteriousness, he gained unwanted attention from the female population. His thick skin enabled him to endure the scrutiny of his peers, especially bullies. He can be very intimidating, blunt, and perceptive. Despite his frosty demeanor, he's surprisingly gentle, empathetic, and caring. On the other hand, he doesn't let it show. He's extremely protective over his loved ones, especially his brother. Since he was forced to grow up at a young age, Nobuyuki is mature for his age. Due to his impassiveness, Nobuyuki has difficulty making friends. He's extremely private and doesn't like revealing anything about his personal life, especially his brother. Underneath his icy demeanor is a kindhearted boy yearning to save his brother. Other personality traits include dexterous, cunning, brave, patient, and tenacious.

ღ Cooking.
ღ Playing the piano, violin & cello.
ღ Reading.
ღ Practicing his kendo.
ღ Composing classical music.
ღ Visiting his brother at the hospital.
ღ Sketching.

✿ Cooking.
✿ Piano | Violin | Cello
✿ Composing.
✿ Kendo.
✿ Sketching.
✿ Writing.
✿ Parkour.

WIP.

Yuudai Inoue (Too stubborn to admit it!)

➲ His twin brother, Akito, looks exactly like him, except with shorter hair.
➲ Nobuyuki has a problem with motivation. He could be at top of his class with his grades, but he doesn't apply himself fiercely. As a result, he's usually 4th or 5th in school ranking. It might be above average, but he doesn't feel motivated to work for the top title. His brother is the only person who encourages him to try his best.

➲ Height: 5'7"
➲ Build: Lean; Wiry.

➲ Hair Color: Inky Black.
➲ Eye Color: Ocean Blue.
➲ Skin Tone: Pale

Last edited:
b0c851624a0f5a8c406a2aa6ff952888.jpg_zpsnbxc07oe.gif

Konami Tadeo

Ko

Female

Heterosexual

Myopia, she cannot see from far away. Wears glasses most of the time but also owns contacts.

+ Humorous, easy-going, determined, modest, & loyal.
- Sensitive, selfless to a fault, worrier, secretive, & somewhat skittish.

Art, reading, video games, & a collector of various things.

A+ student, bass player, & runner.

None.

[x] Born into the middle class and was raised by her father.
[x] Bestie-childhood friends with Hiro Osamu, a popular-rich-jock boy.
[x] Unlike, Hiro-kun, she does not have a lot of friends. At school she chooses to look like a rather plain girl to avoid attention since it makes her feel uncomfortable. Outside of school Konami dresses up with a lot more style since she's not around most of the students from school only with those she is closest with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone is accepted. ^.^

c2017730532d74ee70255c8b4792cec3.jpg

Yuudai Inoue
Yuu-chan / Yuu / Dai
Male
Bisexual
Type 1 Diabetes and Seizures
(He takes medication for both. Yuudai had type 1 diabetes from birth but the seizures are new and
he developed them after he was involved in a car accident. )
Yamato_Kurosawa.gif

Friendly / Kind hearted / Laid back / Reserved / Easily Scared
Knitting / Re-homing stray cats / Antique Key Collecting / Wood shop
He's great with animals, cats in particular.
He can play the piano and the violin.
He builds and carves extravagant bird houses.
tumblr_mepildnwZ11rcwi74o1_500_large.gif

- Used to be incredibly shy due to his mother coddling him because of his diabetes.
- Met his friends and started becoming a little more outgoing
- Got into a car accident when he was twelve and got a brain injury
- Had to stay out of school for a few months, which resulted in him drifting away from some of his friends.
{Answer Here|Optional}
Defined Relationships
Aki Nakamura -
Kei Makato - Best Friend
Nagisa Hoshimi - Best Friend - Scaredy cat squad
Nobuyuki Mitarashi - Major Crush - But kinda scared of him - But saw his soft side, so squee~
Konami Tadeo -
Eris Yomimiya - Friendship through Pen Pal-ing
Nick Smith - Crush
Rise Kujikawa
Kyumi Heito

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Rowlet
@Polystical I don't know. When I'm satisfied, I guess.

c2017730532d74ee70255c8b4792cec3.jpg

Yuudai Inoue
Yuu-chan / Yuu / Dai
Male
Bisexual
Type 1 Diabetes and Seizures
(He takes medication for both. Yuudai had type 1 diabetes from birth but the seizures are new and
he developed them after he was involved in a car accident. )
Yamato_Kurosawa.gif

Friendly / Kind hearted / Laid back / Reserved / Easily Scared
Knitting / Re-homing stray cats
He's great with animals, cats in particular.
He can play the piano and the violin.
tumblr_mepildnwZ11rcwi74o1_500_large.gif

{Answer Here|Optional}
{Answer Here|Optional}
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character}​

Question: How big will this rp be? Like how many characters are you looking for?

WIP
He and Kei should be best friends!

Reactions: Mundane Monster
I might make the foreign transfer student. There's always one of those.

Image_Kagamine_Lenka_byUnknownArtist.jpg

Eris Yomimiya (Given name written in Katakana, as エリス)
N/A
F
Lesbian, though her personality often makes her seem bisexual.
None
Eris is a generally likeable person. She's quite intense and energetic, but she never means any harm when she goes overboard. She's quite intelligent in an intuitive every-day situation kind of way, but she needs to be able to visualise a situation, so often does poorly in tests that are just hypothetical questions or the learning of knowledge. She cannot read very well, and her ability to speak Japanese is quite broken and very obviously foreign in nature. She's a self-proclaimed otaku, and doesn't relate that term with the negative meanings it usually carries. Despite her energy and relative athletic skill, she doesn't actually like sports much and usually puts very little effort into it unless she's actively showing off.
Watching Anime, reading Manga, playing video games.
Eris is a very skilled Manga artist, and her works have been popular online long before she came to Japan.
Eris's father was Japanese, and her mother English, and she was raised in England until she was 10. After that, her parents got divorced, and her father moved back to Japan. For the next 4 years, she alternated between living in England and Japan, usually spending half a term in each location. As one could imagine, this lead to her having very few friends, and a very low level of education. This is possibly why she developed her over the top personality in an effort to be friends with anyone she might meet. Eventually, her mother fell ill, and so she began living permanently in Japan. She had only been living there for 2 weeks before the new school year began.
None, although she tends to tease as if she did have one.
Considering they've been friends since elementary school, is it OK if Eris knew them as pen friends whose parents were friends with Eris's father? I really want to play a transfer student :D​

Last edited:
image.jpg
(Accept imagine him with blonde hair instead of orange
.:Name: Nick Smith (American transfer student)
.:Nickname: None
.:Age: 14
.:Gender: Male
.:Sexuality: homosexual (but in the closet)
.:Health Ailments: none
.:Personality: Nick is a nice funny athletic popular kid. He likes to be friends with a lot of different kids and is generally a nice person.
.:Hobbies. Baseball, swimming, video games
.:Talent{s}: baseball and swimming
.:History: Nick was born in the United states. His father the ceo of a fortunate 500 company moved the company to Japan and his family moved with it. The move happned just a few months ago. He is still learning about the differences between life in the united states and life in Japan, but because of his personality he has made friends quickly.
.:Crush: Keito Makato
.:Other: Nick is a great baseball player and a great swimmer. He comes from a wealthy family.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Mr.Scales ⚖
rise-kujikawa.jpg

Rise Kujikawa
Female
Bisexual
None
Rise is a very naughty, but friendly young woman. She loves to joke about romance, as well as show herself off every once and a while just for the sake of it. She herself, funnily enough, isn't entirely interested in a relationship. She thinks it's too much of a hassle and that she's not good enough for whoever wants to be with her, or vice verse, thus is known to reject most proposals. Her demeanor in serious situations is usual satire, constantly trying to lighten the mood with a joke or a friendly poke towards her associates. She, however, is very easy to get along with. Best as friends, not so much as a girlfriend.
Singing, Joking around, Making friends, Dancing, Parties
Singing, Dancing, Mingling
Rise's history isn't very rich herself, having being raised by a normal family with little to no outstanding marks. She grew up in a family of 3, being an only child. She has a mom & a dad, both fairly normal with an above average pay, thus being the reason that she lives in a 3 story home, not including the basement. She has tried out to be an idol countless times, but only few were successful, with not very big gigs. But she is fairly popular in the world of pop, so those may know her without ever meeting her formally.
Herself, 'Prince Charming'​

image.jpg
•~•Name•~•
Kyumi Heito

•~•Age•~•

•~•Gender•~•
Female

•~•Sexuality•~•
Bisexual

•~•Health Aliments•~•
Body Dysmorphic Disorder

•~•Personality•~•
Kyumi is a pretty reserved girl who doesn't speak to anyone she isn't close with. And ever since she found out about her equality she's really been keeping away from people. Sometimes she could be fun,let loose, and care free she normally keeps that side of her to herself because she can't really make friends to open up with. She is pretty intelligent, creative, and sometimes rebellious. Though when she openes up to someone she can be pretty humorous, excitable, and adorable.

•~•Hobbies•~•
*Reading
*Volunteering
*Walking
*Biking

•~•Talents•~•
*Drawing
*Doodling
*Writing

•~•History•~•
Though she doesn't look like it, Kyumi didn't have an easy life growing up. Her parents constantly fought and her and older brother listened to it all the time. It wasn't until things between her mother and father escalated when her life actually became a living hell. Kyumi had watched as her father finally started to abuse and then later on killed her mother. Her and her older brother went into adoptive care where they were later separated cause her father had been adopted but she had not been. Kyumi still till this day lives in the orphanage but hasn't yet spoken to he father who was charged with life.

•~•Other•~•
*Kyumi's eyes tend to change with her mood
*She's amazing with technology and knows how to use it
*She loves volunteering at animal shelters and with special needs children.

•~•Weight•~•
112lbs

•~•Height•~•
Kyumi is a pretty short girl standing at 4'9 1/2 inches

•~•Apperance•~•
Kyumi has light orange hair that can look darker when not exposed to light. She also had light brown eyes that sort of match her hair that change colors with her mood changes, and has pasty white skin.

•~•Crush•~•
Hiro Osamu

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and now would probably be the best time to discuss who's still friends with who and who has a crush on who. Yada yada...
@Polystical Aki is going to have a major crush on Yuudai...
@Yokai I like the pen-pal idea, especially if she penned all of them. I think that it would be interesting if maybe Eris and Aki were the only ones that really stayed in contact over the years?
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ, I think it would be sweet if Nagisa and Aki were still friends after all these years? Maybe Aki's like super protective of her or something?

Reactions: Mundane Monster
Awesome! I'm just going to edit my character a little I'm just changing him from playing soccer to baseball and I am going to say that he just recently moved to Japan instead of when he was young.

does anyone wanna be close friends with Kei?