The Typicality of Anime Schools {CLOSED}

@Poetic_Justic3
I would love it if my character and Kei stayed in contact and were best friends if that's okay with you!
Oh wow right when i posted i saw this, yay! How long do you think they were friends for?

@Mirage Okay cool love the character by the way, maybe they could of been friends for the long haul?

@Felilla: I like the idea! Sparkles needs a friend. (It would be hilarious if Aki was super protective over my timid baby. XD)

ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ
Honoto Oshioka

ɴ ɪ ᴄ ᴋ ɴ ᴀ ᴍ ᴇ s
None

ᴀ ɢ ᴇ

ɢ ᴇ ɴ ᴅ ᴇ ʀ
Male

s ᴇ x ᴜ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ
Panromantic greysexual

ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʟ ᴛ ʜlxᴀ ɪ ʟ ᴍ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ s
Chronic migraines

ᴘ ᴇ ʀ s ᴏ ɴ ᴀ ʟ ɪ ᴛ ʏ
Benevolent: Much like a toasted marshmallow or a bunny rabbit, Honoto is warm and gentle. Jealousy
and hostility are simply not on his emotional radar, although he is pretty emotional. He doesn't enjoy
negativity or pessimism, even if he himself isn't exactly down to earth.

Melodramatic: Going back to the emotional junk, Honoto seems to feel everything twice as intense as
normal people. At least, that's the conclusion one would come to after they've known him for some time.
He doesn't hold back much. If poked and prodded in the right places, Honoto will burst into tears and/or
laugh so hard that he falls out of his chair.

Companionable: There's something about him that makes everyone feel at ease around him, like he's
the safest friend in the world. Maybe it's his intimate way of making conversation: the tone of his voice
as light as feathers and his glowing eyes keeping you steady. Maybe it's the smile he has for everyone, or
the way he treats each individual he runs into like he's particularly fond of them.

Inattentive: Honoto's head is in the clouds a lot. He's constantly daydreaming about this or that if there's
nothing to keep him occupied in the real world. This absent-mindedness usually makes him oblivious to
much of what goes on around him.​

ʜ ᴏ ʙ ʙ ɪ ᴇ s
• Listening to music
• Dancing
• Improv
• Drawing
• Photography
• Volleyball
• Painting

ᴛ ᴀ ʟ ᴇ ɴ ᴛ s
• Acting
He's a drama club favorite.

• Visual Arts
Honoto has a natural eye for good design.

ʜ ɪ s ᴛ ᴏ ʀ ʏ
• Honoto lives with his mother and his younger sister, Ranka.
• His family is lower middle class.
• His father left his mom after she got pregnant with Honoto when she was only 18.
• He used to get into lots of trouble in middle school, but mysteriously grew
out of his delinquency once he started high school.

ᴄ ʀ ᴜ s ʜ
His crush(es) change often, and he rarely ever showers the same person/
people in romantic affection for longer than a few weeks. He's actually
rather picky. [He'll have one or more crushes when we start, but I will
be changing them around]

ᴏ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ
• If you bother him too much during one of his migraines, he’ll cry.
• He's on the short side for a boy his age, standing only at 5' 5''​

giphy_zpsg7lnnady.gif

.:Name:.
Hiro Osamu

.:Age:.

.:Gender:.
Male

.:Sexuality:.
Heterosexual

.:Personality:.

[+] Selfless, trustworthy, laid-back, decisive, & brave.

[-] Blunt, sardonic, oblivious, obstinate, & unforgiving.

.:Hobbies:.
Being outdoors, listening to music, traveling, fixing & building things.

.:Talent{s}:.
Star athlete, can play any sport but his favorite is basketball, amazing cook, & excellent guitarist.

.:Crush:.
TBD.

.:Other:.
[x] Dog lover, has a Husky puppy by the name of Seo.
[x] Popular-jock-rich-boy, but isn't snobby and arrogant like most wealthy people. On the contrary, he is very generous when it comes to money and enjoys sharing it with his closest friends.
[x] Bestie-childhood friends with Konami Tadeo, the smart & unpopular girl.
[x] Hiro tends to struggle sometimes with his academics so relies on smart people such as Ko to get by with tutoring. Being athletic, on the other hand, is a lot easier for him.​

Last edited by a moderator:
RELATIONSHIP SUGGESTIONS/REQUESTS
Yuudai + Aki
Okay so we got the crush panned out. :D
Maybe they could have also bonded over the piano and become somewhat friends through that?
@Felilla

Yuudai + Kei
Best friendssss <3
Yuu might have a teensy weensy crush on him...but like in a platonic way. Like...He REALLY loves being Kei's friend.
@Poetic_Justic3

Yuudai + Nagisa
Oh my gosh, I feel like they should be best friends. They share most of the same traits and they both like animals! They can be scaredy cats together too!
Yuudai + Nobuyuki
:D Maybe Yuu is kind of super scared of him but has a huge crush on him at the same time, causing angst and teenage turmoil?
@Ĺค∂rєภgเℓσภ

Yuudai + Konami
PRINCESS JELLYFISH
*cough*
Hmm...Maybe they can be friendly acquaintances? Like not full on friends but not complete strangers either. Maybe she brought him his school work while he was on bed rest and they got closer?
@Grimoire

Yuudai + Eris
Pen Friends are the best!
Maybe Yuudai wasn't always that open with her in person, but revealed a lot about himself through letters/emails. And is it possible that they could have still been writing to each other when Yuudai was on bed rest?
@Yokai

Yuudai + Nick
Hmm...I'm not sure, do you have any suggestions? Maybe he might have a minor crush on Nick?
@Timv9

Yuudai + Rise
Also not sure, any suggestions?
@Mirage

Yuudai + Kyumi
Friends?
@XWhySoSeriousX

Yuudai + Honoto
Maybe their friendship kept going strong even after Yuudai was hospitalized and put on bed rest?
@growl

@Mirage Because Rise, Eris, and Nobuyuki are there to catch them in the rebound. >.<

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
@Polystical:

Nagisa: Yes! I approve! Sparkles needs friends! (They can bond over animals, especially kittens!)

Nobuyuki: I would find that hilarious. Let's do it! Be prepared for my baby's cold personality! Perhaps Yuudai discovered him at the hospital visiting his brother? Nobuyuki wouldn't be happy if someone witnessed his gentle side. It would create delicious drama!

• Love
@Grimoire Accepted and you don't have to if you don't want to. They're all in First Year, so it doesn't really matter.
@growl You are also accepted. ^.^

@Felilla @Polystical I think those could work. Eris's personality is the type that would clash with those two characters, but in the kind of unlikely friendship way you often get in anime.

@Timv9 Eris and Nick should have conversations in fluent English to confuse the other characters :D. Also, the name "Nick" would be written as "Nikku" which is very close to "Niku" which means meat :D

@Grimoire
I would love it if Ko and Hiro were like a little group of friends with my character with her having a secret crush on Hiro, if that's okay with you of course

Last edited by a moderator: