The twilight of hope and despair (OOC and Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you insist on me finding something more fitting, it'll be awhile. Not exactly a lot of black magical girls with undercuts on the internet. I was honestly going for unconventional but if I must, I'll look around.
eh if all else fails you could describe. though may not. rolling the idea around in my head.

Name: Lakisha Barzini

Orientation: Pansexual

School and Grade: Graduate of Hillsborough High School, now a retail clerk at a local store

Race: Magical Girl

Amulet:
NP401-bearclaw-turq-coral-sam-2.jpg

Wish: "My friends gotta deal with their own problems in life. I wanna be able to protect 'em."

Power: Limitless Strength and Enhanced Agility (can pick up buildings, but can be killed like any mortal)

Weapon: Meteor Hammer (As pictured)

Appearance:
Normal:
View attachment 86847

Magical Girl: (unconventional, I know, but she looks so badass)
View attachment 86808

Personality:
A fiery and courageous woman sure she can take on anything. She is kind and encouraging to others and will happily help her allies take the brunt of their foes. However, she is arrogant, naïve, and overconfident. She has a habit of getting herself seriously injured despite her successes. Very much the "punch it until it dies" type. Likes to play her harp, loves jam sessions.

History:
Lakisha grew up on the nice side of the tracks with her loving father. Precocious and active throughout her youth, she learned how to climb and how to play the harp. In her teenaged years, the drama that comes with it led to fear for her friends. Lakisha at age 16 wanted only to protect her friends. A Guardria answered her wish and bestowed on her the strength of ants. Her physical fitness took on a dramatic change - she could climb to heights unimaginable and lift buildings. She became a bit of a vigilante over her friends, keeping tabs on them while trying not to be invasive, and coming to their aid when she didn't feel right. Now, having been one for three years, Lakisha has mastered managing her life as a Magical Girl.
eh you know what i'll do it. accepted.

Okay thank you I really wanted a punk rock magical girl

Besides, couldn't you just feel like you could do anything with her cheering you on and backing you up?

Hey can you tag me when we start please

Thank you very much

Have we ever started?

Name:Roland Infernus
Orientation:Straight
Shool and Grade:junior high- 9th grade
Race:Corrupted
Amulet:
il_570xN.327598835.jpg

Wish:"All those who once opposed me and my family shall pay me tenfold...With Death."
Power:Blinded Valor-Prior to being transformed, Goes on a rampage and attempts claw the enemy to bits, only lasts for a few moments before regaining control. It enhances his speed and accuracy tenfold.
Weapon:Claws of Eternal Flare-Appears as an red armguard with claws. The weapon could be set ablaze at the will of it's owner.
Appearnce:

Other Form:

Personality:One might call him a cold and brutal person, he is one of those men who didn't care as long as he's fine. Even though he had a few resolves to protect someone. This person's a silent type. Often rushing in for an instant kill, he may be called careless.
History:Born in the mafia, Roland learnt the brutal reality of the world around him at a very young age. At 7, his parents were arrested by the government. He swore revenge. Right after he entered 7th grade. His parents were executed, triggering his rage to swore exact revenge on them. How did he trigger his powers? By the time that his friend was abducted by a rival gang. something glowed in reddish light, then all faded to black. when he regained conciousness, he found out that he killed his friend by accident alongside 20 people; mafia or civillian. At 9th grade, there are rumors of 'magical girls' sightings, beating countless criminals, bringing 'justice'.He sees them as monsters. He couldn't be no different. If he's a monster, they surely are the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: daniel reaver
Ok sorry for being so eager to start.

Name:Roland Infernus
Orientation:Straight
Shool and Grade:junior high- 9th grade
Race:Corrupted
Amulet:
il_570xN.327598835.jpg

Wish:"All those who once opposed me and my family shall pay me tenfold...With Death."
Power:Blinded Valor-Prior to being transformed, Goes on a rampage and attempts claw the enemy to bits, only lasts for a few moments before regaining control. It enhances his speed and accuracy tenfold.
Weapon:Claws of Eternal Flare-Appears as an red armguard with claws. The weapon could be set ablaze at the will of it's owner.
Appearnce:

Other Form:

Personality:One might call him a cold and brutal person, he is one of those men who didn't care as long as he's fine. Even though he had a few resolves to protect someone. This person's a silent type. Often rushing in for an instant kill, he may be called careless.
History:Born in the mafia, Roland learnt the brutal reality of the world around him at a very young age. At 7, his parents were arrested by the government. He swore revenge. Right after he entered 7th grade. His parents were executed, triggering his rage to swore exact revenge on them. Stumbling across an old chest, he opened it. Finding a peculiar amulet, though he liked the style. How did he trigger his powers? By the time that his friend was abducted by a rival gang. The amulet glowed in reddish light, then all faded to black. He didn't ever tried to activate his power again, reason that he killed his friend by accident alongside 20 people; mafia or civillian, he tried to seal this power. At 9th grade, there are rumors of 'magical girls' sightings, beating countless criminals, bringing 'justice'.He sees them as monsters. He couldn't br no different. If he's a monster, they surely are the same.
amulet's don't appear out of nowhere bud.

What's been happening peeps? Haven't gotten alerts about this thing in a while.

Still need more people

Is this still a thing

Status
Not open for further replies.