The twilight of hope and despair (OOC and Sign Ups)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ophelia Verselis

Orientation: bisexual

School and Grade: High school junior; Saint Maria's Private high school

Race: Magical

Amulet:
58dcd12fa6e63124e0b7f0aac4ceba87.jpg

Wish: "I wish for people to see the real me and not just an item to live off of!"

Power: Able to create a mirror that is able to see the true image of an enemy that confuses them for a short amount of time. (I tried >.<;)

Weapon:
sentinel-spear-5B25D-969-p.jpg
this sort of spear. The name was never given.

Appearance:
long%20hair%20red%20eyes%20game%20cg%20makita%20maki%20white%20hair%20shinigami%20no%20testament%20alhazerd%20vivi%202560x1440_www.wall321.com_99.jpg

a02g.jpg
(please do not deny me this majorly cute card captor outfit.)

Personality: Ophelia is a relatively kind girl usually seen with a small smile on her face and is soft spoken. Underneath that though, she is cynical and self hating. All she sees is the darker side of things ever since she was a young girl and can't help but feel that everyone is in it for themselves, even those who granted her wish. Though through it all, she tries to work past her darker ways of seeing the world and trying to find the light in her dark life.

History: Ophelia was born in a low middle class family that was always having problems with finances, that sometimes had her worry about if her family was going to lose her home. Their luck soon turned around when it was discovered that she could play the violin masterfully as if she had been playing it all her young life. At first she was happy that they were now living better off than before and she continued playing. Soon, she saw that her parents began to care less and less about her wants and kept arranging concerts for her one after another, using her as a cash cow for their high-end life, and she grew to hate her gift. It was her freshman year of high school when she found a Guardia and, without a second thought, made her wish. Ophelia still views the world as a dark and greedy place but since her wish was made, she has started working on trying to find the good in everything instead of just the bad.
accepted.
Name:Annabel rose
Age(12-19) 18
Gender(males are allowed) female
Orientation: homosexual
Shool and Grade:(not all go to the same school) Cronus high senior in highschool
Race:(Magical,Corrupted or plain old human who is aware) corrupted
Amulet:(the thing that let's them change into their other form)
View attachment 86247
Wish: "I wish to have the strength to crush all who have hurt me and show them what it is like to be bullied. To show them the darkness that they showed me!"
Power: ability to control creat manipulate shadows at her will
Weapon:
View attachment 86248
Appearnce:(pic/anime or description)
View attachment 86249

Other form:
View attachment 86250

Personality:(Include Strong and weak points. so they can fall or be redeemed)
Annabel is a cold and ruthless girl who is straight forward and brutal. She tends to dive head on into every sichuation which with her is the weakness of her but usually if she can find an exit strategy or over whelm her opponent she can usually win. She doesn't really care about any one and it's rare that she shows any other emotion besides her hateful and angered self. Some redeeming quality a would have to be her truly pure reason for such a dark wish. She wants to prove she is truly a good being and that she has some one in the world she can care for Hens the reason she searches for her mother or some one that will care for her.

History:(How they ended up here)
Annabel was born into a poor and weak family with her father being a drunk and her mother just not being there. Growing up like this didn't turn out well for her when school had started, always fighting and getting in trouble with the school or her father made life hard but she found comfort in being alone so she spent most of her time avoiding people but even that was hard when your bullied. They always seemed to find her and tease her about her family or that she wasn't good enough which made her hateful towards most any one. That was her hole life till her second to last year of school on a date full night when she had been walking alone, it had been a hard day and she was ready to end it, end her life. She had stumbled soon a desdara and found thats the beeings words could help her. letting him twist her and her wish made her what she was when she had had made her wish that would change her life. Since then she has mostly looked for her mother hopping to find some one who cared.
eh accepted I guess. I'll get mine.

Name: Cory Aaron
Age( 16
Orientation: Lesbain
School and Grade: Junior at Avaron's School for the Gifted
Race:Magical Girl
Amulet:A medallion shaped one with an emerald skull embed within it.
Wish: "Please...j-just...j-just bring my f-family back!"
Power:Ability to manipulate things relating to the border of life and death. such as healing fatal injuries, unleashing a ton of damage with dark energy, etc.
Weapon:Twin single handed scythes
Appearnce: She is definitely A punk and former street girl. The girl has long messy black hair with white streaks in it and spikey bangs the longest in the middle and touching her nose in between her pale blue eyes. her cloths are pretty shabby as it's developed into it being comfortable with pierceings in her ears and a snike bite one. wears a sailor uniform for her school and is pretty cleaned up. in magical girl form her dress is that resembles that of a Gothic loli with sheaths for her blades with one blade shorter than the other.
Personality:(She definitely grew up in the streets with only now cooling down. she can be a hot head and leap into fights without thinking it through. she can at times be rather crude. she can also be quite tricky and slow to trust. however on her good side she is loyal and keeps her word. When her trust is earned she will stand by your side pretty much no matter what. just don't back stab her. she's bloody brilliant and warm hearted. Also she has a secret and deep fear of not being able to protect her friends and family and lose them once again.
History: Once she had had a pretty nice life with her family of her mom,dad, and little sister. that all changed in a riot they caught up in where she was the only one of her family to survive. she fell through the cracks and grew up in the streets. she joined and left or avoided lock-up with many gangs. she has done most underworld jobs except selling herself. one night between gangs and hungry she was digging through a dumpster a wierd creature appeared and offered her a wish in exchange for becoming a magical girl. at first wanting to write it off as some fumes or revenge trip but something in her made her believe it. nearly breaking down she wished for her family back. it shortly disappeared and she resumes tossing it off as some wierd event. moments later her sister appeared and soon the rest of the family along with her amulet. that was 3 years ago and she has been keeping her end of the bargain taking out any monsters that cross her path.

Last edited:
I'm sorry it not better i can tell you don't really like it. Is there any thing I can change to make it better so it's up to what you want?

I'm sorry it not better i can tell you don't really like it. Is there any thing I can change to make it better so it's up to what you want?
personality an wish. I like the wishes to start pure but get twisted, and with personality she comes off way too damn cold and harsh.

Ok I'm sorry ill make it better

Name:Annabel rose
Age(12-19) 18
Gender(males are allowed) female
Orientation: homosexual
Shool and Grade:(not all go to the same school) Cronus high senior in highschool
Race:(Magical,Corrupted or plain old human who is aware) corrupted
Amulet:(the thing that let's them change into their other form)
View attachment 86247
Wish: "I wish to have the strength to prove my worth to all. That i am worth some thing. To show them that no one but then should feel the pain that they made me feel."
Power: ability to control creat manipulate, and make phisical objects out of shadows at her will
Weapon:
View attachment 86248
Appearnce:(pic/anime or description)
View attachment 86249

Other form:
View attachment 86250

Personality:(Include Strong and weak points. so they can be reedeemed) Annabel is a quiet and distant girl. She's very quiet and shy that most think she's mute but truthfully she's very vulnerable to most things. Peere pressure,anipulation, ect. On the inside Annabel's truthfully a genius with a kind and carrying heart but that aspect is usually hidden because of her history and the people she grew up around.

Some redeeming quality a would have to be her truly pure reason for such a dark wish. She wants to prove she is truly a good being and that she has some one in the world she can care for Hens the reason she searches for her mother or some one that will care for her.

History:(How they ended up here)
Annabel was born into a poor and weak family with her father being a drunk and her mother just not being there. Growing up like this didn't turn out well for her when school had started, always fighting and getting in trouble with the school or her father made life hard but she found comfort in being alone so she spent most of her time avoiding people but even that was hard when your bullied. They always seemed to find her and tease her about her family or that she wasn't good enough which made her hateful towards most any one. That was her hole life till her second to last year of school on a date full night when she had been walking alone, it had been a hard day and she was ready to end it, end her life. She had stumbled soon a desdara and found thats the beeings words could help her. letting him twist her and her wish made her what she was when she had had made her wish that would change her life. Since then she has mostly looked for her mother hopping to find some one who cared.
nice.

Ok thank you so much

When will we start?

How many more do we need?

Name: Lakisha Barzini

Orientation: Pansexual

School and Grade: Graduate of Hillsborough High School, now a retail clerk at a local store

Race: Magical Girl

Amulet:
NP401-bearclaw-turq-coral-sam-2.jpg

Wish: "My friends gotta deal with their own problems in life. I wanna be able to protect 'em."

Power: Limitless Strength and Enhanced Agility (can pick up buildings, but can be killed like any mortal)

Weapon: Meteor Hammer (As pictured)

Appearance:
Normal:
hebdogirl140_by_elgunto-d8gepwf.jpg

Magical Girl: (unconventional, I know, but she looks so badass)
hebdogirl149b_by_elgunto-d8hkgq7.jpg

Personality:
A fiery and courageous woman sure she can take on anything. She is kind and encouraging to others and will happily help her allies take the brunt of their foes. However, she is arrogant, naïve, and overconfident. She has a habit of getting herself seriously injured despite her successes. Very much the "punch it until it dies" type. Likes to play her harp, loves jam sessions.

History:
Lakisha grew up on the nice side of the tracks with her loving father. Precocious and active throughout her youth, she learned how to climb and how to play the harp. In her teenaged years, the drama that comes with it led to fear for her friends. Lakisha at age 16 wanted only to protect her friends. A Guardria answered her wish and bestowed on her the strength of ants. Her physical fitness took on a dramatic change - she could climb to heights unimaginable and lift buildings. She became a bit of a vigilante over her friends, keeping tabs on them while trying not to be invasive, and coming to their aid when she didn't feel right. Now, having been one for three years, Lakisha has mastered managing her life as a Magical Girl.

Last edited:
Hmmm... If this starts to actually go somewhere I'd love to join.

School and Grade: Graduate of Hillsborough High School, now a retail clerk at a local store

Amulet:

Wish: "My friends gotta deal with their own problems in life. I wanna be able to protect 'em."

Power: Limitless Strength and Agility (can pick up buildings, but can be killed like any mortal)

Appearance:
View attachment 86808

Personality:
A fiery and courageous woman sure she can take on anything. She is kind and encouraging to others and will happily help her allies take the brunt of their foes. However, she is arrogant, naïve, and overconfident. She has a habit of getting herself seriously injured despite her successes. Very much the "punch it until it dies" type. Likes to play her harp, loves jam sessions.

History:
Lakisha grew up on the nice side of the tracks with her loving father. Precocious and active throughout her youth, she learned how to climb and how to play the harp. In her teenaged years, the drama that comes with it led to fear for her friends. Lakisha at age 16 wanted only to protect her friends. A Deer Guardria answered her wish and bestowed on her the strength of ants. Her physical fitness took on a dramatic change - she could climb to heights unimaginable and lift buildings. Then, through the bearclaw charm she acquired, she could take on her true form and weapon - as pictured - when she needed. She became a bit of a vigilante over her friends, keeping tabs on them while trying not to be invasive, and coming to their aid when she didn't feel right. Now, having been a one for three years, Lakisha has mastered managing her life as a Magical Girl.
need a costum4e and normal apprearance, don't know which the pick is so just saying both. also for costume think something like madoka magica or the like. iffy on powers but for now okay. also guardia don't really resemble something as big as a deer, aren't any that are even that large.

need a costum4e and normal apprearance, don't know which the pick is so just saying both. also for costume think something like madoka magica or the like. iffy on powers but for now okay. also guardia don't really resemble something as big as a deer, aren't any that are even that large.
I only have the deer bit to dispute - have you seen how tiny deer can be?
z-oth-s-rupert1.jpg

This tiny ass deer is roghly smaller than Kyubey!

I'll rectify everything else, though.

I only have the deer bit to dispute - have you seen how tiny deer can be?
z-oth-s-rupert1.jpg

This tiny ass deer is roghly smaller than Kyubey!

I'll rectify everything else, though.
Dude I live near deer. Unless that thing is a baby there is no way they are that small even then it's iffy. plus the fact it resembles specific animal...yeah no. if i allowed that the one i had would be a cat.

Anything else I missed? I took out the wording saying the Guardria was a deer, gave her a normal picture (thank you, elgunto.deviantart.com for both pictures)

Also, might I specify something?

Lakisha's magical abilities are limited to transformation between normal and magical girl. If shot or stabbed, she dies just as easily as any human (she's still a squishy human after all) although her ant-like musculature lets her resist blunt damage if she's able to tense herself, but baseball bats aren't a favored weapon of magical girls, so it's not incredibly useful. Finally, her enhanced agility doesn't let her jump over skyscrapers, just climb over them. Takes a lot longer. I'll adjust the wording to specify this, as 'limitless' implies she can jump into space.

By the time you'll have read this, all my edits will be complete.

Amulet:

Power: Limitless Strength and Enhanced Agility (can pick up buildings, but can be killed like any mortal)

Appearance:
Normal:
View attachment 86847

Magical Girl: (unconventional, I know, but she looks so badass)
View attachment 86808

Personality:

History:
Lakisha grew up on the nice side of the tracks with her loving father. Precocious and active throughout her youth, she learned how to climb and how to play the harp. In her teenaged years, the drama that comes with it led to fear for her friends. Lakisha at age 16 wanted only to protect her friends. A Guardria answered her wish and bestowed on her the strength of ants. Her physical fitness took on a dramatic change - she could climb to heights unimaginable and lift buildings. She became a bit of a vigilante over her friends, keeping tabs on them while trying not to be invasive, and coming to their aid when she didn't feel right. Now, having been one for three years, Lakisha has mastered managing her life as a Magical Girl.
alrighty the only thing now is with the appearance. just iffy with it fitting in.

If you insist on me finding something more fitting, it'll be awhile. Not exactly a lot of black magical girls with undercuts on the internet. I was honestly going for unconventional but if I must, I'll look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.