The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!

• WELCOME TO IWAKU, QUOTEV REFUGEES ◉◇◉
    A site made for roleplay is way cooler we promise <3
Status
Not open for further replies.
There might be some hope after all. ...Should have realized sooner they'd have such a thing as a Map Generator.

Yep. I put her on the list, and yes she is accepted.

Also, Note to self: REALLY need to get a map drawn, makes things SO Much easier that way. If there's anybody here who can draw a map, please let me know. Otherwise I'll have to do it myself, and I am absolutely terrible at illustration.
I can make a map!

with all the cities

I'm doing a map with my city right now! one more won't hurt!

just note, it will be done in paint, and I may need some sort of pic you want to sort of base this on.

• Thank You
Reactions: The Jest
I can make a map!

with all the cities

I'm doing a map with my city right now! one more won't hurt!

just note, it will be done in paint, and I may need some sort of pic you want to sort of base this on.
If you can just give me an overall world map, I would greatly appreciate it.

Though in regards to the Base map. ...I'm gonna need some time, I'm currently in the process of producing it.

Reactions: Nue
I think @Windstormugly saw one of my map ideas....

HE DID

HE SAW RHODAAKI

but basically what he gave me was all I needed , and what I added is all that you might get

although I got some more advanced tools, so it *might* come out just a smidge-bit better

Do we decide how the Light affects us?
The Light elemental varies in the shape of its power depending on the abilities of the Star. ...So yes.

I think @Windstormugly saw one of my map ideas....

HE DID

HE SAW RHODAAKI

but basically what he gave me was all I needed , and what I added is all that you might get

although I got some more advanced tools, so it *might* come out just a smidge-bit better
Just so I'm not confused, you mean you already have a base, or...?

So...theoretically the effect could be turning into a light construct big enough to combat large scale battlecruisers?

The Light elemental varies in the shape of its power depending on the abilities of the Star. ...So yes.

Just so I'm not confused, you mean you already have a base, or...?
i do not, I need some sort of basis.

So...theoretically the effect could be turning into a light construct big enough to combat large scale battlecruisers?

Ok, let me rephrase that: It affects people fairly. Using it for SMALL light constructs, approximately the size of a person at most? Yes, theoretically its possible. Big enough to combat Battlecruisers, or god-forbid, the Normandy and/or Executor as examples?

272.gif

i do not, I need some sort of basis.
I see.

worldgen.cgi

Here's a Prototype of a good map base for Chralmede. A singular continent, 50% water, 10% Ice on the top and bottom of the world, the latter I'm thinking is what keeps anybody from making any shortcuts towards cities.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Aw, I imagined they'd combine their powers to do something like this;

tumblr_n5fwtet4HY1s90ra3o4_500.gif

tumblr_nh05yvBZu51rjcelvo2_500.gif

tumblr_n5fwtet4HY1s90ra3o3_500.gif

Reactions: Inevyr
you going t

Ok, let me rephrase that: It affects people fairly. Using it for SMALL light constructs, approximately the size of a person at most? Yes, theoretically its possible. Big enough to combat Battlecruisers, or god-forbid, the Normandy and/or Executor as examples?

272.gif

I see.

worldgen.cgi

Here's a Prototype of a good map base for Chralmede. A singular continent, 50% water, 10% Ice on the top and bottom of the world, the latter I'm thinking is what keeps anybody from making any shortcuts towards cities.
let me rephrase that, are you going to want some sort of road system in place? and I assume the world capital is in the middle?

Is there anywhere you would like a special place to be? Because i'm planning on doing just a world capital, and Imperial fortresses, perhaps any land gained by the Resistance, and a standard Compass rose, is that fine?

also, I posted @Ego , but alas, forgot to tag you

Last edited:
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Status
Not open for further replies.