The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
you going t

let me rephrase that, are you going to want some sort of road system in place? and I assume the world capital is in the middle?

Is there anywhere you would like a special place to be? Because i'm planning on doing just a world capital, and Imperial fortresses, perhaps any land gained by the Resistance, and a standard Compass rose, is that fine?

also, I posted @Ego , but alas, forgot to tag you
In order:

1. I don't think a Road system is necessary, most of the roads are probably wrecked fall-out style anyways. But if you want to add a road system if only to connect the cities easier, then by all means, go right ahead.

2. Yes. ...I've been thinking about that, and wanted Sonneset to be as far from the Resistance as possible, ...But the middle has mountains that would oversee Sonneset, mountains that about 5 characters are currently on. (4 if you consider one of them just flew away.) Plus being the capital of the entire world, it would make sense to place it right in the center of the world.

3. Yes, actually there is: I want the resistance base be to the far south, I want Havensville to be nearby, but not too close to it. (To justify flying the Normandy towards it) I want Musubi to be directly in the middle of the path between the Resistance and Sonneset. And in my case, that's about it. Unless everyone wants specific spots for their cities, I would like you to scatter the rest of the cities all over the map. (But I suggest personally that Agony be placed near Sonneset.)

4. That is fine by me. How you go about making this world map is up to you. I was going to just mark them with numbers and the colors of their side. (Which, incidentally, is Red, White, and Blue. XD)

• Thank You
Reactions: Duwang Chew

Name: Marth "The Hero King"

Appearance:
468px-Marthsmashbrosfront2rrtg43gtg32r2.JPG

Alignment: good

Alliance/Position: The Resistance

Skill Set/Powers:
  • Shield Breaker: The longer the move is charged, it will do more damage and has a higher chance of breaking a shield if the opponent is shielding, leaving them stunned for a short period of time.
  • Dancing Blade: Marth performs a series of different slashes ending in one of three ways. 1: Marth end his 4 hit combo with a simple slash down the chest. 2: Marth ends the combo with a powerful slice up the chest and face. 3: Marth ends his combo by crouching and launching a series of stabs to the chest
  • Dolphin Slash: Marth performs an extremely quick, leaping vertical slash that launches him almost straight up. However it has little horizontal movement
  • Counter: Marth takes a defensive stance, if any character attacks him with a non-projectile move up close, Marth slashes and will reflect the damage.
Personality: Marth is a noble soul, always trying to do what is best for his people. He is also a skilled strategist, plotting troop movements and equipment in ways that give him the advantage, however, he is still prone to mistakes, which often stem from his desire to press his advantage.

Bio: Hundreds of years had passed since Medeus was slain in Akaneia. Once Medeus is resurrected, he rebuilds his land of Doluna, ready to invade Akaneia once again. After an attack from Doluna, Marth is forced into exile in the island nation of Talys and home of his childhood friend, the princess Shiida. His father, Cornelius, is killed due to a betrayal by his ally Jiol, the King of Gra and Gharnef, an evil Pontifex and a devout follower of Medeus; the sword Falchion is taken by Gharnef, and Marth's elder sister Elice is taken hostage. With the help of the Altean knight Jagen, Shiida, Aurelian commander Hardin, Red Dragon Princess Minerva, and others, Marth embarks on a quest to defeat Medeus, reclaim the kingdom of Altea, and rescue his sister. Marth meets Nyna, the princess of Akaneia — the most prominent kingdom — who gives him her country's national treasure, the Fire Emblem. After Gharnef is defeated by one of Marth's allies, Marth obtains Falchion which he uses to defeat Medeus. Afterwards, he proposes to Shiida.

IC Extract: As the bandit foolishly tried to attack Marth with his axe, Marth raised his sword in a guard position, blocking and countering the blow, slicing the bandit's chest. The wound would be painful, but no grievous enough to kill. Marth stood there with his blade up, ready for the bandit's next attack. He wasn't worried about this fight in the least, he'd been in tougher ones before, like when he'd slain Medeus. Should the bandit's next attack come as sloppily as the last one, this time Marth would roll behind the bandit and perform his dancing blade attack, ending it with a crouch and several stabs to the bandits back.

Last edited:
@Cassius : Will be discussed among the GMs, as with all character entries. I'd give him a green light, though.

Name: Marth "The Hero King"

Appearance:
468px-Marthsmashbrosfront2rrtg43gtg32r2.JPG

Alignment: good

Alliance/Position: The Resistance

Skill Set/Powers:
  • Shield Breaker: The longer the move is charged, it will do more damage and has a higher chance of breaking a shield if the opponent is shielding, leaving them stunned for a short period of time.
  • Dancing Blade: Marth performs a series of different slashes ending in one of three ways. 1: Marth end his 4 hit combo with a simple slash down the chest. 2: Marth ends the combo with a powerful slice up the chest and face. 3: Marth ends his combo by crouching and launching a series of stabs to the chest
  • Dolphin Slash: Marth performs an extremely quick, leaping vertical slash that launches him almost straight up. However it has little horizontal movement
  • Counter: Marth takes a defensive stance, if any character attacks him with a non-projectile move up close, Marth slashes and will reflect the damage.
  • Critical Hit: Critical Hit is an extremely fast and powerful final attack. After raising his sword, Marth quickly rushes forward, instantly blowing away all enemies he comes in contact. However should the enemy dodge, he could end up running into a wall and knocking himself out
Personality: Marth is a noble soul, always trying to do what is best for his people. He is also a skilled strategist, plotting troop movements and equipment in ways that give him the advantage, however, he is still prone to mistakes, which often stem from his desire to press his advantage.

Bio: Hundreds of years had passed since Medeus was slain in Akaneia. Once Medeus is resurrected, he rebuilds his land of Doluna, ready to invade Akaneia once again. After an attack from Doluna, Marth is forced into exile in the island nation of Talys and home of his childhood friend, the princess Shiida. His father, Cornelius, is killed due to a betrayal by his ally Jiol, the King of Gra and Gharnef, an evil Pontifex and a devout follower of Medeus; the sword Falchion is taken by Gharnef, and Marth's elder sister Elice is taken hostage. With the help of the Altean knight Jagen, Shiida, Aurelian commander Hardin, Red Dragon Princess Minerva, and others, Marth embarks on a quest to defeat Medeus, reclaim the kingdom of Altea, and rescue his sister. Marth meets Nyna, the princess of Akaneia — the most prominent kingdom — who gives him her country's national treasure, the Fire Emblem. After Gharnef is defeated by one of Marth's allies, Marth obtains Falchion which he uses to defeat Medeus. Afterwards, he proposes to Shiida.

IC Extract: As the bandit foolishly tried to attack Marth with his axe, Marth raised his sword in a guard position, blocking and countering the blow, slicing the bandit's chest. The wound would be painful, but no grievous enough to kill. Marth stood there with his blade up, ready for the bandit's next attack. He wasn't worried about this fight in the least, he'd been in tougher ones before, like when he'd slain Medeus. Should the bandit's next attack come as sloppily as the last one, this time Marth would roll behind the bandit and perform his dancing blade attack, ending it with a crouch and several stabs to the bandits back.
Well, it's less worrisome than Natsu was. That's for sure at least.

The thing that irks me though, is the fact that, again, you're adding in attacks and combos. It's a personal thing, I'll admit, but I was wanting the skills to be generalized into what they can and can't do overall. Adding specific attacks to it is pointless to me, because to me, not only does that tell me that that's literally the only things he can do, but I can almost guarantee that if you try to use one of those attacks, somebody isn't going to stick around and let you complete its combo. (Looking at you, Dancing Blade.)

You're also using the Smash Brothers version I noticed. Not a bad idea I'll admit, using a crossover version of a character for a crossover. But Smash Bros' attacks were designed to send people flying out of an arena that Chralmede does not have...at least, not with the "Border-edge-of-Death" ...and designed to be overblown in that regard, I might add.

So with that said, what I REALLY want you to do, again, is replace the attacks with something like..."Master Swordsman". But if you insist on having the Smash skills, then I ask that you remove Critical Hit and Counter, or at least just Critical Hit.

Once you do that though, I think I can be with Omni and also give you a green light. I'll still need to talk with the other two, of course, but I, personally, won't have any problems once the skill part is done. ^^

ok, I thought that a skill set like that is what you were looking for when you said "Skill Set/Powers"

all the same though I'd like to keep the lit of techniques I listed, they aren't what he's limited to, they're just his more powerful and named attacks

ok, I thought that a skill set like that is what you were looking for when you said "Skill Set/Powers"

all the same though I'd like to keep the lit of techniques I listed, they aren't what he's limited to, they're just his more powerful and named attacks
Fair enough, Then I ask that you just remove the Critical Hit.

Goodie, now remove the Counter.

...Ehh, I'm just messing with you with that one, there's no need. XD It's not like the counter is necessarily the ultimate Ironclad defense anyways.

With that said, I personally have no problems with Marth. ^^ Not necessarily means you're accepted just yet...

And I just got word from the other two GMs.

NOW, you're accepted. ^^

So...where to begin with my first post...

What does the Empire know right off the bat?

So...where to begin with my first post...

What does the Empire know right off the bat?
Well, They know they have their memories intact, they know that they came to take part in the ruling of this world, and that the Resistance is the only obstacle (To their knowledge) in the way of that rule, and they know that said Resistance is ant-sized in population compare to themselves, but also that they're sneaky and clever to compensate. They know who the Covenant are, where they reside, and that they should not mess with them unless they think it's really worth the very high risk of death by their hands.

I'm about to post right now, but before I do.

I haven't had a lot of practice with Vader, or R2. So I apologize in advance if they seemed a tad out of character. Tried the best I could to mimic their personalities. ._.'

*first time seeing Sha'lit* IS THAT GODDESS MADOKA?
XD

Yes, it is. I only just noticed that...As I was posting, but I think it fits in a way. I tried to find a form for her, and, she looked like the most viable candidate.

Well, at the very least, that makes it very easy to picture what her depowered form is like. XD

You know, I'm wondering how latecoming Stars would enter the scene after this.

Status
Not open for further replies.