The Trinity Wars (Mass-Fandom Crossover)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about if I anyone would fill in to get Dark Helmet in this RP? (on any side)
Dislikes:
Yogurt (especially with strawberries); having his Schwarz tangled up.

I was also considering mentally retarded Yoda's cousin to participate in this RP....

JUST FINISHED READING THE 5 PAGES I DIDN'T GET ALERTS ON.

Hi everyone! I'm really excited Sauron made the cut <3 I'm really looking forward to playing him.

As for my introduction....

Good evening! You can call me Clarice or whatever else. I'm female, graduating college in two weeks (YEAHHHH) and have been roleplaying for around 10 years. I like a lot of things and have hobbies and things. Yeah. My name is from Silence of the Lambs...ummmmmm. Yeah not sure what else to say.

We need to introduce ourselves now???
Sigh...

Quote of the day: "I drink words, and fart rhymes, woohoo!" - Sgt. Dopamine Harper (Aquanox)

Well, I'm 22 and a d00d. Name's Simon (but don't you dare calling me by name, I HATE it. Dunno why, I just do), but I'd rather be called Ego, (or Vaar, OR Princess Molestasia) or whatever you people can conjure up for me, I really like getting new nicknames, I've plenty as it is. Full time Misanthropist, not a lot more to say.

Other than that... Uh... Uh... I like mindraping people. lol

Reactions: GoodEveningClarice

Name: Elizabeth

Appearance:
GfcyW.png

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Alliance/Position: The Resistance

Skill Set/Powers: As it matches her personality, the set of skills she has are based off the observation of others, almost perfectly mirroring the enemies tactics if she chooses so. How? Well, the book she holds has a very cryptic power that not even she herself completely understands. It is tied to the hands of fate, literally speaking, acting almost if it has a mind of it's own to some extent. It is controllable, as Elizabeth wields it as a weapon, but no one knows what power is sealed inside it. Personas, a person's inner spirit, are also tied to this book, said creatures able to allow the user to wield the elements of fire, wind, ice, darkness, light, and even can rejuvenate one's body. While Elizabeth herself doesn't have a 'Persona', as mentioned before, this book (and her cunning tactics) allow her to copy most of her opponent's abilities when in battle, along with using her enemies abilities in different combinations. One term can describe how she fights; 'Fighting Fire with Fire'. However, without the enemies' strength all the magic she has is smacking the enemy in the face with the book. The abilities she mirrors can only be used for a certain amount of time before it fades from her grasp.

Theme Song:

Personality: Elizabeth is a charismatic, fun-loving, silly, and humorous. But she is not afraid to take responsibility when things get serious. She is also very literal in her words, not completely understanding metaphors or slang and tends to speak in a very logical fashion. It almost seems as if she has one tone to her voice when she speaks, using a fairly friendly but monotone attitude towards everything. Her expressions are entirely shown through her facial expression.

Bio: Elizabeth doesn't really have much of a history, being a servant to a greater cause. Or- in her past, being a servant. An elevator attendant, to be exact. She was an elevator attendant to the Velvet Room, a room in between time and space itself. She served the master of the Velvet Room, Igor. Her duty in the room was to maintain it's stability, keep it safe while Igor was away, and assist the guests that entered the room along side her brother, Theodore. It was only a matter of time before she left, after all. All she remembers is the velvet room, her past, present, and future were tied to the room. She developed her whole life inside the room, and everything she learned was within the confides of the room. The room itself was set up like an elevator, and although it was a very open room, it was pretty empty other than a table and a coach in the center. Her colorful personality could not be wasted within the room! Although there were guests in the past, they were all the people she knew. Each one looked so interesting, their appearances and clothing. All she had was a blue dress with gloves & boots to match. She thought it was very stylish, though. Then, she was finally let out at the age of 21. Her view of the world changed the moment she left, both in good and in bad. While going out, she smuggled away a book from the room, the very one she possesses to this day.

IC Extract: (unrelated to rp but still ic post)
Chiaki and Monokuma were walking down the hallway, more naughty grin on Monokuma's face than usual but Chiaki remained with her relatively indifferent frown. Monokuma then raised his white paw, swiping it down at a great speed towards Chiaki, smacking her bottom. Chiaki blushed furiously and turned towards Monokuma with a disgruntled expression, a furious glare in her eye as she looked down at the black and white teddy. "Hey! What was that for?" A few moments passed as Monokuma just stared at her, and Chiaki's eye twitched a few times before she turned forwards, shooting a hairy eyeball at Monokuma before continuing her stroll, the bear following.

A few moments later Monokuma repeated what he previously did, slapping Chiaki's back side. Chiaki eyed him again before she contemplated with herself, sighing and moving a bit more quickly, putting her hands on her backpack straps. Monokuma sped up to, emitting a quite mischievous laugh. She then smacked her butt again, and Chiaki began a slow run in an attempt to get away, a cute blush growing on her face as her expression became more and more annoyed. The bear sped up too, laughing a bit louder as he striked her back side repeatedly, more force applied each time he hit her.

Chiaki then snapped, stopping and turning her buttocks away from him, Monokuma's grin very wide at this point as he seemed to be proud at what he has done. She then inhaled, then exhaling loudly before pulling down the back of her skirt to prevent anymore spankings "Okay, Monokuma, if you're going to keep doing that this isn't gonna work." Monokuma then giggled a bit, pointing at her as his red eye seemed to shine in a star shape "Oh, come on! It's like those things from..." He turned away thinking, Chiaki looking away herself to do some thinking, one thought popping into her head as she thought of slapping him back.

Monokuma then turned back around towards her "It's like those things from Mario Brothers, right?...Mario slaps his enemies' butts to kill them, right?" Chiaki's eye twitched as she yelled "HE JUMPS ON THEIR HEADS HE DOESN'T SLAP THEIR BUTT!" Chiaki then decided to calm down, sighing and starting to walk again. Monokuma walked with her, stroking his tiny bear chin "Really? Jumping on their heads? Well, that's beary inaccurate! Slapping their butts would not only make for a better experience, it's also a lot more realistic!" Chiaki 'humphed' and rolled her eyes, looking away as she tugged on her backpack straps, Monokuma laughing to himself wickedly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ego
> > There are so many girls on this sight. Haha. I usually play male characters but Sable is too moody and delicate not to pull out.

@Ego : Out of pure curiosity, why "Mad Sam Korhonen"?
And why not? He's an actually well made villain. Calls himself a messiah, has the charisma to rally his troops and plants fear throughout the entire world of Aqua with him and his cannibal army.

On entirely unrelated note, a fairytale I made a few months back:

Once upon a time, in a tree under a rock, there lived a hag and her pet broomstick and her pet brick. The brick and broomstick hated each other. But one day the friendship and integrity of them all was put to a test! Because aliens happened! And they landed in their corn field. The aliens left their spaceship fighting with bare fists and swearing loudly at each other. The aliens were clearly heavily drunk, since half their punches always missed. The hag did not like this kind of language and so she decided to take action! She picked up the brick and shouted: "Broomachoo, I choose you!" and then she thrown her pet brick at the aliens. But the throw missed and hit the spaceship instead. The space ship tipped over, it's bottom facing the direction of Mars. And then gravity happened, and Mars started to rapidly close with the Earth. Obviously, the hag had to do something, so she courageously entered inside the spaceship. When she entered the spaceship the smell of vodka and other strong liquor overcame her nostrils. There also were more drunken aliens inside, who were also fighting and swearing. The hag tipped her hat, grasped her pet broomstick firmly and then said: "Brickachoo, I choose you!". The hag came out of the battle with a glorious victory, and finally approached the main computer. The hag performed C format to the computer, but as soon as she went outside, she noticed that the Mars was still approaching. She looked at it with a stern look and within only 15 seasons, with 24 episodes, she managed to finally say "Ka...... Me..... Ha.... Me.... Ha!!!!!" in full and then Mars has been destroyed and the Earth has been saved. The Mars itself broke up into tiny fragments, and as they entered into atmosphere, 90% of the world's population has been pelted to death with miniature asteroids. The deaths were incredibly slow and agonizing, a glorious sight! The hag, Broomachoo and Brickachoo survived and lived happily ever after in this postapocalyptic world. The end.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Duwang Chew
Right, actually had to Google that. AquaNox, right. Now I know.

Even though linear, it is still one of the best games, I played. And it's story is great. Only Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall is on higher rank in terms of story, as far as I am concerned.

I had to look up Dark Helmet but man, I vaguely remember Spaceballs. It'd be hilarious if he made a city alongside Darth Vader. XD

Reactions: Ego
Huh wha-

Oh aren't we some active little butterflies

Huh wha-

Oh aren't we some active little butterflies
Sorry about that Mirage, they have a habit of trailing off...

I bid you welcome to this lovely story about to depart into first action ^^
Us GMs are currently looking over your CS, so far, could you add an actual bio ;)

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.