The Ties That Bind

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
<fieldset><legend><b>School:</b>Hans</legend>

Hearing Yvain's voice Hans turned towards her and with a non-commental smile spread out his arms. "I have no speech. Nothings been prepared." his arms dropped to his sides, hands slapping against his thighs as his shoulders slumped. "This thing was organized by my uncle, second time hes thrown me into the public since I got here two day ago. I think hes trying to divert attention away from the trouble at home, but this is really not my thing." his eyes closed and he sighed visibly. "I am sorry.." he said looking at her then his blue eyes looking into hers he put his hand on her arm just below the shoulder. "It is not your fault. I was just happy to be away from the palace, guards everywhere, having to let my uncle know everywhere I went. But I feel more trapped than ever."</fieldset>

[bg=#24161A]
Yvaine Bardwin

Listening to Hans, she did cast a glance in Iann's direction and flashed him a big smile before looking back at the Prince. She felt bad for Hans. Having something like this sprang on him. When there was so much going on back home too! Yvaine wasn't exactly good about keeping up with current events, but she was sure that the world of politics was tough business. Even for a prince.

"No, it's okay! Um, how about I help you prepare a speech? We have a few minutes for sure. It's not like it has to be a long one or anything. You just being here is what is important."
[/bg]

<fieldset><legend><b>School:</b>Hans</legend>

"Thank you that is very kind, shall we sit?" the prince asked with a small smile and pointed towards one of the tables. With a hand on her back he guided her to a chair and pulled it out for her to sit on, "Sorry, court trained manners I guess I..." he trailed off "Thank you for helping me." he covered sitting down next to her and looking around for something to write on, and with. "Should we just discuss it verbally?"
</fieldset>