all the time
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, romance, yaoi, action (a little),
Cassie grunted as she was pushed into a wall of lockers, having gotten into another fight. Pushing herself off the wall the male pushed her again, this time holding her in place as he got ready to head-butt her

She smiled a little as his head came towards her face, quickly jerking her head to the side. A loud 'ping' could be heard from the other end of the school. The male groaned and held his head as he stumbled backwards into the group of his friends. "You little shit! il pulverize you!" he yelled as the young teen pushed herself up.

Mere seconds later a fist fight broke out in the hallway, Cassie and Andrew in the middle of the fierce battle. Carefully, she looked the older male up and down, thinking of what she could do 'shit...wait crap...what can I do?' she asked herself as the male took the first swing. Almost getting a fist to the face, she moved out of the way 'how did dad do this?!' she screamed to herself in her head, thinking fora moment the bringing her knee up, hitting the boy in the gut.

Andrew tumbled back wards, squirming on the ground, holding his stomach. Cassie took this opportunity to run out to the lunchroom, looking back at the hell she started.

"Cassandra Drake!..." she stiffened at the sound that was oh so familiar...her mother, Elena Fisher. She slowly turned around to see her her upset mom, walking furiously towards her "what did I tell you about starting fights!" she yelled, the principle calming the tornado in the hallway

Her mother dragged her to the car, then to the boat, after minutes of scolding Elena brought Cassie inside and sat her down "tell your father what you did" Elena told Cassie, looking down "I uh...I started a fight" silence fell across the room, her parents looking at her "go to your room...no tv no games for a month...and..." Nathan looked at Elena as did Cassie "give me your phone" she said, holding out her hand

Cassie groaned and flopped on her bed, glasses getting smudgy as she whined into a pillow

The next day she got up, got showered, brushed her teeth and got dressed. The 16 year old examined her body, a few bruises forming here and there, nothing too bad. She slipped out into the living room with her bag ready to go "im ready! il be out on the boat!" she yelled to her half ready parents.

When she arrived at school everyone looked at her. Her friends, the kids, the middle schoolers, the freshmen, the juniors, and the seniors, even the boy she liked, who also got into these frequent fights with her, Andrew....

She sat down at a lonely table, awaiting her best friend who she didn't know was sick today. Instead she was greeted by him...

Attachments

• tumblr_o78nb39FTK1s00auso1_500.png
    tumblr_o78nb39FTK1s00auso1_500.png
    238.3 KB · Views: 2