''The Streets'' group rp OOC and Characters.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hng.
I'm pretty nervous to start this because I dont want to fuck up my role. As the leader he is sort of looked up too and that makes me scared ;u; I dont want to fuck it up or anything

Reactions: Anowell
@Ayla

Your character is going to do fine, he'll be an awesome leader :applause:

Has everyone posted ?

Name: Katrina Niel Prunket (AKA Kat)

History:
  • Diagnosed with Autism at age 5.
  • Abused since age 12
  • Ran away when she was 16
Parents: Her mother, Natalie decided to homeschool her because of her condition. Katrina had grown a deep bond for her and was sad when she had to run away by the fact she might not see her again. Natalie is currently in a women's shelter. Her Father, Walter, was an alcoholic for most his life, abusing Katrina for weeks on end. One day, when she was 16, after she fell unconscious from a beating, she ran away. Right now, Her father is in rehabilitation.

Past Relationships: A man a year younger than her named Patrick, who they trade letters back and forth

Siblings: Her slightly younger brother, Franklin

Talent: Despite her condition, Katrina can read and write fairly well. She can also speak Spanish, French, and German to avoid trouble. She also has a good amount of survival skills from when she was a Robin Scout.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Animals, Brain Teasers, Riddles, Nature

Dislikes: Immaturity, Clowns, Portable Toilets, Creepy Dolls

Appearance: 13772-20378-1.jpg

Height: 5 Feet, 4 Inches (1.64 Meters)

Weight: 141 Pounds (63 Kilograms)

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Teal

Body Modifications: A tattoo on her leg of a dove.

Extra:
None

No, but typically sign-ups are treated as open until you write otherwise.

Yeah, but people signing up aren't gonna go look at the search thread :p

But yeah, I'd edit that it's closed into the OP.

Hahah what, then were to sign up but in the search thread xD?!

Not in the OOC itself?

I guess the other page I've been on worked differently. In any way the signups are closed.

Hey... So it's been two days and @MiraiNikki021209 hasn't posted. Tomorrow, are we just going to continue on anyways if they haven't posted by then? c:

Yup! If she doesn't post in the rp tomorrow we follow the posting order:

Kornas17
Ayla
Anowell
KayKay
Cats
Zelda
Honorific
MiraiNikki021209??

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that if Kornas ends up posting before the end of today, I can probably get a post up on Thursday when im off from work. Im working the late night shifts today and tomorrow and I have things with my boyfriend(He's in the Navy, hardly get to talk to him anymore) so that keeps me on my toes.

I have part of a post written up, but havent had a chance to work on the rest of it. Though I'll try to finish it when I get home so I dont keep ya'll waiting! :D

I'll post once I'm home

Working on my post now!

I posted. It's @Cats turn I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.