''The Streets'' group rp OOC and Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hng.
I'm pretty nervous to start this because I dont want to fuck up my role. As the leader he is sort of looked up too and that makes me scared ;u; I dont want to fuck it up or anything

Reactions: Anowell
@Ayla

Your character is going to do fine, he'll be an awesome leader :applause:

Has everyone posted ?

Name: Katrina Niel Prunket (AKA Kat)

History:
  • Diagnosed with Autism at age 5.
  • Abused since age 12
  • Ran away when she was 16
Parents: Her mother, Natalie decided to homeschool her because of her condition. Katrina had grown a deep bond for her and was sad when she had to run away by the fact she might not see her again. Natalie is currently in a women's shelter. Her Father, Walter, was an alcoholic for most his life, abusing Katrina for weeks on end. One day, when she was 16, after she fell unconscious from a beating, she ran away. Right now, Her father is in rehabilitation.

Past Relationships: A man a year younger than her named Patrick, who they trade letters back and forth

Siblings: Her slightly younger brother, Franklin

Talent: Despite her condition, Katrina can read and write fairly well. She can also speak Spanish, French, and German to avoid trouble. She also has a good amount of survival skills from when she was a Robin Scout.

Likes: Reading, Writing, Music, Animals, Brain Teasers, Riddles, Nature

Dislikes: Immaturity, Clowns, Portable Toilets, Creepy Dolls

Appearance: 13772-20378-1.jpg

Height: 5 Feet, 4 Inches (1.64 Meters)

Weight: 141 Pounds (63 Kilograms)

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Teal

Body Modifications: A tattoo on her leg of a dove.

Extra:
None

No, but typically sign-ups are treated as open until you write otherwise.

Yeah, but people signing up aren't gonna go look at the search thread :p

But yeah, I'd edit that it's closed into the OP.

Hahah what, then were to sign up but in the search thread xD?!

Not in the OOC itself?

I guess the other page I've been on worked differently. In any way the signups are closed.

Hey... So it's been two days and @MiraiNikki021209 hasn't posted. Tomorrow, are we just going to continue on anyways if they haven't posted by then? c:

Yup! If she doesn't post in the rp tomorrow we follow the posting order:

Kornas17
Ayla
Anowell
KayKay
Cats
Zelda
Honorific
MiraiNikki021209??

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that if Kornas ends up posting before the end of today, I can probably get a post up on Thursday when im off from work. Im working the late night shifts today and tomorrow and I have things with my boyfriend(He's in the Navy, hardly get to talk to him anymore) so that keeps me on my toes.

I have part of a post written up, but havent had a chance to work on the rest of it. Though I'll try to finish it when I get home so I dont keep ya'll waiting! :D

I'll post once I'm home

Working on my post now!

I posted. It's @Cats turn I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.