''The Streets'' group rp OOC and Characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was planning to have Clyde stick with Annalise and basically only listen to her. So he probably won't interact with your character much. At least not until he gets use to Leo, and only then it would probably be limited to if he has food or if he happens to be near Clydes special blanket (yes, I am giving Clyde a special blanket xD)

Reactions: Anowell
Nevermind everyone haha, only read everything else now. But yep, thats is.

-At least two paragraphs per post.
-Should post every two days. The posting order will be made. Please message me if you're going to miss your turn so we can pass you until your next post.
-Sexual themes are allowed, just be sure your ''partner'' is okay with it. Take a hint!
-No op characters please or godmodding. I understand this is a setting for bad-ass characters but leave something for others. If you're The Muscle leave it to The Negotiator to talk to hard reachable people. If you're The Doctor leave it to The Muscle to fight. Etc.
-No controlling other person's character.

Here are some copy/pasted rules-thingies that still apply before we start ;D~

Cool, so is the order decided by whatever order we post right now or do we already have an order?

@Kronas17
Oh. We were actually waiting for Ayla to post first, but I guess that's fine since youre not at the hotel yet.

oooooh I'm sorry I mean if you want I can remove the post and put it back once she posts

@Ayla can just post. Then you can copy your comment, delete the old one, and post it again.

Nahhhh, don't need to bother yourself. Everyone is still alive and well haha!
Just make sure to keep an eye on the OCC!

If the post won't change there is really no need for that haha.

It would be for the sake of ease of posting order :p But yeah seems unnecessary.

lol okay I'll make sure to check the OOC next time

Uhg guys I'm so sorry! :((( I've been working non-stop and its been crazy, but im home now and trying to catch up on all of my Roleplays :(

I'll get my post up 100% by tonight. I'm typing it up as im doing other things such as cleaning and cooking, but I'm slowly but surely getting there!

I apologize greatly, forgive me :(

No pressure!
No one said anything about hurrying up. Relax, take your time (:

BREATHES

post is up, though I found it a little difficult at some points :(
Since I didnt know what the characters carried, it was hard to find out unique ideas to give them to people. So to make up for that, I tried to put in little snippets of individual characteristics that highlighted that character.

I hope its okay ;u;

So now are we going to start our first posts with our character getting the note and going to the hotel? (Just making sure because I never want to mess up the first message. ;-;)

Yup, that was the idea.
Gotta start somehow xD

I'll be posting either tomorrow morning or tonight, depends on how late I stay up. I just got off of work and my feet are KILLING me. They left me several threatening letters last night and If I don't do what they say they might just get up and walk away! Then I'll become that weird homeless guy that no one likes who has no feet but no one feels bad about it becuase I deserved it. And I am tired I should probably just erase all of this but FUCK it.

Yours eternally
Honorific

Status
Not open for further replies.