The street kid

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Rusti walked around the house, examining every inch. After he got to a certain closet he closed the door. He then took out his dagger and the gun he got from the cop and carved his name on the barrel. After a good half hour passed by his name in very scratchy letters were apparent on the gun. He slipped back into the black leather pants he had stolen the day before. He did the same with his dagger. He decided to keep the fact that he was armed to himself. He thought it would be best that way. He exited the closet, then walked around more.

Kicker looked around, making sure they were alone. His normally easygoing mood gave way to a deep seriousness. "What happened at the mall Axel? Who are all these people." Kicker really didn't mind the newcomers but it was always better to be safe than sorry. "Your friend doesn't bother me. He seems like a decent enough guy. It would be good to have him with us. I'm not worried about the girl either. She's too quiet and shy to be much of a problem but theres something about that boy that I just don't trust. There's something he's not telling us."

Kicker flicked his butt into the street. "We've got a good thing going on here. All I'm saying is stay sharp. You and I can take care of ourselves..." Kicker paused. "But Red needs someone with her. Until Knight gets back all we can do is be on our guard."

Otter shifted his shoulders, his face squinting slightly as he had difficulty going to sleep. His thoughts drifted ...it had been a while since one of the other street kids came up to him for help. Like any normal black market dealer, Otter could be considered the black market dealer of the street kid world. He could get anything, except drugs. He took pride in a no drug experience.

His name derived from his services. The kid is extremely quick on his feet, strong when need be, and very slippery. That's when kids began calling him 'Otter' the city kid who can get you whatever you need, whenever you need it. A quite reliable guy.

Otter rubbed his palms together, blowing heat into them for comfort.

Red frowned at Kicker. "I'm going to get a first aid kit. See me when you get back." Red went in search of one. She didn't like the fact that he was hurt. Besides she already had an idea of what they were going to talk about. On her way to look in the bathrokm she noticed the new boy over by a closet. That's strange she thought. Red finally found a kit in the bathroom. She looked up when Mime called her name. "Sure let me see it." she said holding out her hand.

Axel nodded. "I get you." He shifted and blew out a ring of smoke. "Red's folks were nearby so we needed to make a break for it. The quiet girl's alright. Although she'll seem to hang around Jace more often than not. But the boy, well, we'll see what happens. I never let down my guard so you don't have much to worry about."

Speck had 20/20 vision. He could spot most things in broad day light. If he squinted he could make simple figures. It was night now. He watched as the group entered some house. Speck heard a door open behind him. He turned and looked the officer in the eye. Speck slowly slid his hands up his pant leg. The officer Touched his holster and undid the strap. Speck stopped at his waist and drew his .44 the officer drew his also. "Put the gun down!!!" They were both aiming guns at each other. The officer looked scared and young. Speck spoke slowly.

"Your fresh from the academy...You won't pull the trigger...You don't have the nerve. " "Really? I won't?" The cop shot at Speck's feet. Speck looked the officer in the eye and pulled the trigger.The gunshot seemed to ring around the whole city. The young man fell to the ground. He was dead before he hit the ground. Speck walked towards the officer but quickly stopped when he heard the Sirens.

He knew the girl told the police about her mugging. Speck sprinted to the officer and took off his utility belt. He took the Tazer and his gun. He dug his fingers in the officers chest and pulled out the bullet. He threw the bullet off the roof and put his loot in his back pack. He stood and ran away. He sprinted straight down the roof. He came close to the end and slid off the edge. His hands gripped the roof as he looked down. He spotted a window seal and let go. He landed on his hands again and did that until he hit the floor. He cursed as he looked at his bruised fingers. He ran down to where he saw the group go.

He stopped at a building not far from the house. He noticed 2 figures at the porch. He walked around the building and headed around the house. He noticed a small window at the bottom near the grass. He realized it was a basement. He heard the sirens again. He scooted back and sprinted towards the small glass window. He slid and broke through the glass window. He landed with a thud on his butt. He winced and got up slowly. "They would've heard that..." He walked around and spotted a wooden door behind some heater. He squeezed through and kicked the door down. He knew he was making too much noise. He sighed and entered the darkness. He leaned against the wall and closed his eyes. He held his gun in one hand and the cop's gun in the other.

(Sorry I just assumed there was a basement.)

Red heard something downstairs while she was reading the paper. She placed the paper and first aid kit on the sink top. "Excuse me for a second." she said to Mime. Red picked up a candle and went to find the basement door. She didn't wanna disturb Kicker and Axel's conversation so she went alone. She found the door and headed down the stairs. "Hello?" she called out.

There was a startling sound that woke Otter just as he slid to sleep …a gunshot perhaps? His eyes widened swiftly and he lifted his torso faster than a rocket, slamming his head against the cardboard box and denting his oh-so-wonderful home. It had been closer than he thought as he spotted the flash of colors only a siren would lead. "You'd think I'd be used to such things…" he thought.

Otter rose from his 'home' and slid it to the darkest corner of the alleyway. If it was murder, the cops would surely search and look around- and Otter didn't want to lose any of his possessions. Especially all of his tradable items; the borrowed possessions. A large bag stash was hidden behind a key guarded gate, which Otter covered with wood, giving the impression that nothing was there. After checking to make sure everything was secure, he nervously looking around. There had been an echoing sound of footsteps in the exit behind him.

"Hey, boy! You there, stop!"

Otter blinked, covering his eyes as he was blinded by the flashlights the officers held. Once his eyes adjusted, he looked for an escape point. He could already see it in their eyes- their immense grief and hatred. Had someone killed a cop? He could already see the cops labeling him as well …but he would not be someones scapegoat!

Otter dashed away, his flexible form easily scaling the side of a building. There was another loud gunshot than rung out through the city. It had only been a warning shot though, these cops weren't aiming to kill a child.

As Otter made it to the roof he rested his hand on his knee's, breathing heavily from the high climb.

Speck heard a voice. It sounded feminine and worried. He cocked both weapons and stood. He pushed past the heater and looked at the girl. He couldn't see her physical features but he was impressed at her bravery. He sighed and sheathed one the cops gun in his pants. He switched the safety to on and reached for his pocket. He pulled out a box of cigarettes. He put on in his mouth and lit the tip all with one hand. In his other hand he still held the his .44 pointing at the young girl.

The flame of his lighter lit the space around his face for awhile. It revealed his light brown skin and dirty streaks. He dropped the lighter and pulled the cigarette out. He blew smoke into the air still eyeing the girl. He put it back in his mouth and spoke. "Who are you...." He didn't ask her he told her.

Red was frozen in her spot. She had heard the click of guns. Now she wished she had asked one of the guys to come with her. Fighting was not her strong suit. Red held onto the candle tighter when she saw a figure move in the dark. He lit up a cigarette and blew out smoke. Even though it was only a little Red began to cough violently. She had weak lungs nd trying to keep up with Axel on the run home they were spent.

Mime noticed that it took a while for Red to come back so she though of finding her. She walked down the steps and through the door to notice that Axel was with a old guy "Umm did you guys see where Red went?... She left a while ago and has never came back? Did you see her go through the door?or do guys have some sort of other room below here?".

Red couldn't catch her breath fast enough and ended up passing out.

((I couldn't find anything interesting to put....>.< So how are we going to do this now? PM me...))

(ooc: I've been gone for almost a month or two due to reasons out of my control....I assume this rp is dead? :[ ))

(ooc: just kinda sorta. powerbass and i were thinking of doing a spinoff)

[was gone cause of life....so what do we do now?]

(We could make a different story with the same characters?)