The Spoils of War

Feeling somehow proud of humiliating a helpless young woman, Arthur strode along, an uncharacteristic spring in his step. Anyone could see he was elated, and it wasn't hard to see why. The naked girl on a leash behind him was quite the attractive one, and he had even planted a tail-come-buttplug in her. Upon thinking of that, he paused to check if it was still in. It was, but given how long it had been in there, it was starting to come loose, just a little. He booted it, forcing it back into place, and the young man continued up to the platform to be pulled along.

The platform being nothing much more than a wooden square pulled by horses, it was essentially a horse-drawn podium. It was a little shaky, given the conditions, but this was of little concern to whoever usually rode it. It didn't rock enough to make anyone fall over or off, unless their balance was exceedingly rubbish. After Arthur had climbed on, and hauled his pet onto it as well, he gave the smirking horse-driver the signal to get going. The parade was to start, and the very idea of what was to come made him almost ecstatic. All those people, clamouring at him and his new pet, cheering him, and jeering her. She would be displayed to people innumerable, and as it was a one-man parade, it would likely go slowly. All those hours, and Melody would be forced to act like an animal throughout all of it.
"Bark for them, dog. Show them how much of a slutty little animal you really are." He muttered to the girl, as they exited into the streets.

She continued to walk on her knees behind him and when he kicked the plug that was in her ass she yelp in pain like a small dog. Knowing her face was red she continued to walk forward trying not to show a pained expression. Climbing on to the "float" with Frost she looked around and saw many people she knew and looked down at the stage, avoiding eye contact. When Frost had instructed her she waited a moment before softly making barking noises. She was so ashamed. She had done nothing to deserve this humiliation.

The girl had been chosen from the opposing town – a town that the town Arthur was champion of despised. Naturally, the people relished the chance to laud any victory they got over their opponents, and if it came in the form of a girl being humiliated and treated like an animal – possibly worse than an animal – then that was an opportunity they were more than willing to take. The chanting of the crowd only furthered this, their voices shaming Melody, her dignity being driven into the ground, below the ground, ground until it was no longer there. They made sure she knew she would be forever remembered as the slut who was naked and penetrated in front of the whole town, and on a leash no less.

The reaction to her barking was mixed – some laughed, some cheered, some jeered. But, they were all in a happy uproar, that this person was becoming nothing more than a sex toy, nothing more than someone that would only ever have one use. Arthur had made it his personal mission to make it so Melody 'realised' she was nothing, and that Arthur was giving her a purpose in life, and that she should take it.
"Put your head down and your arse up, bitch. Do it, and wave your pretty little tail around. Show off your tail to the people. Wag it around like you're happy to be here. And I know you are – I know you're soaking, all from being watched by these people."

Melody obeyed but refused to wag her ass. She leaned her face down to the wooden stage and bit her lip. Squeezing her eyes shut tears gently rolled down her cheeks. She balled her fists and tried to ignore the loud roar. That however was almost impossible.

A cheer arose as Melody rose her arse up, but a scowl crossed Arthur's face when he realised she wasn't going to wave the tail around, that the wagging would not commence. He gave her a few moments to reconsider, but she didn't look like she was going to do anything, any time soon. He took note of the tears running down her face, but he did not care – rather, he was more infuriated that she dared to disobey him, that she disregarded a direct order from her master.
"What did I tell you?" He spat, just loud enough for Melody to hear – but nobody else, "I told you to wag. Wag your fucking tail, or I'm not using lube for the next week, and neither will the men who'll be at the party I'm organising for tomorrow."

Arthur quickly returned a hollow smile at the crowd, waving the hand that had not taken a taut grip on the lead. To get his point cross, he yanked it slightly – the young man meant business. And, if anything was gleaned from experiences in the past, Melody should have learnt to at least want the lube. Arthur was vicious enough with regular torture, but of this kind? He was testing the field. Melody was essentially a test subject, for him to try out different techniques and toys, to see what kind of reaction he could get from her, to see how easily she broke.

Melody looked up at him with a shocked face. She looked down at her hands and slowly wagged her ass back and forth. She couldn't stop the tears now. She wanted to have a normal life. Get married, have kids, but now that dream is dead. She was beyond pissed, beyond upset. Her body and life had been signed over to a man she didn't even know. And now he could have his way with her. It disgusted her.

Much whooping and hollering could be heard from the crowd when Melody began to shake her tail, with Arthur's smirk subtly morphing to a malicious grin. This was how he wanted it – the girl obeying his every order without question. He would have preferred that she continued to fight, so that he could cause her even greater pain, and torture her further into insanity, but he supposed that her obeying whatever he said whenever he threatened her worked as well. He cared not for her dreams, not for her hopes, he did not care for anything that she wanted – she was his now, and she would be his until the next tournament. Unless, of course, he broke her to the point where she said she wanted to stay with him.
"Keep making dog noises, bitch. Make it look like you enjoy putting on a show for these people. In time, you'll be begging me to let you out of your cell, so you can parade around like this."

The rest of the parade carried on in much the same way, with Arthur commanding Melody to do things, threatening her with various punishments if she refused. In all honesty, he didn't remember by the end of it, whether he was going to use the lube or not. He assumed he would, feeling in a slightly more generous mood that day – if he was feeling cruel, he'd tell her that he lied, and would not use any lubrication regardless. He led her to a café after the parade, a place usually reserved for those with more money than sense. Though shocked by Melody's appearance at first, it was more down to being surprised that she was being brought to eat more than scraps.
"I promised my pet I'd give her lunch if she put on a good show." Arthur said, as casually as possible. A collective chuckle emerged, and the patrons continued about their business. Tying the lead to a table leg, Arthur sat down, and called someone over to take his order – some may have argued it was more like a restaurant there. "Excuse me! Yes, thank you. I'd like to order the beef soup and bread, please. Oh, and get a bowl of water and some chunks of meat for my pet here."
"Certainly. Raw, or cooked?"
"Oh, I think she deserves a treat. Cook the chunks."

Walking into the cafe Melody kept her head down and waited patiently. She didn't care about the looks she was receiving. When the waitress returned with their food she slowly ate the cooked meat but refused to drink from a bowl. When she finished she sat on her behind and waited for Frost. She was actually full from the meal and was grateful for at least the nourishment.

Upon finishing, Arthur waited for his pet to finish, wanting to at least make sure she was full up for the upcoming torture session.
"What's wrong, little bitch?" he said to her, his tone condescending. "Aren't you going to lap up any water? Little doggy gotta have some water."
Without warning, Arthur too Melody's head, and shoved it fiercely into the water bowl, leaving it there for a good few moments, before pulling it out just as fiercely. "Don't think you're any higher than a common animal, dog. You're nothing now. You may have been a human once, but not anymore."

Standing abruptly, Arthur untied the lead, and yanked it to get Melody to follow him. He gave the money to a waiter on the way out, along with a tip for his service – and a little something for the waitress that had served them. He was treating these strangers with more respect than he ever would Melody, but it was safe to say that he would never show Melody any kind of respect. At least, he thought he wouldn't – he was sure of it. She was nothing but a pet to him, a slave, a sex doll, only to have cum dumped in. Upon reaching the cell where she had first awoken throughout the entire ordeal, he knelt down to her level, and began to speak.
"Now, dog. I want you to turn around, and stick your arse up in the air. Move, and I will crush you like an ant."

Melody held her breath as he shoved her face into the water. She she came back up and gasped for air. She looked at him confused. When he drug her along after him she got to her knees and followed. Once back at the cell she began to shake. She was scared of him now. Doing as she was told she turned around and stuck her behind in the air she even went as far to wag her "tail". She looked up at him with a kind of begging face.

"Aw, does the little doggy want to play? Does the little doggy want to play? Is that it? Well, I'll be happy to oblige, bitch!"
With this, Arthur used one hand to hold Melody in place via her arse cheek, and the other to pull out the tail-come-dildo lodged in her. Given that it had been stuck there for several hours by now, it was only natural that Melody's insides had stretched to accommodate it. However, they were still relatively tight, and by pulling it out as forcefully as he did, it would still be painful – quite notably so, in fact.

Keeping to his word, Arthur withdrew a skin of some home-made lubrication agent, and began applying it to the inside of Melody's arse with two fingers, smearing it as far as it would go inside her. He then applied it to his member, having removed his trousers and under wear, and soon enough, he was ready and raring to go. Then, while melody was still positioned with her head down and arse up, he grabbed hold of her hips, and pushed himself in as far as he could go, with as much force as he could muster. He was saving her virginity for a special occasion – he did not know what it would be, but he knew he'd know it when he saw it. He continued pounding, giving no quarter to Melody.

Melody made a whine in pain as he ripped the toy from her ass. She was surprised when he put lube inside. When he slammed into her she yelped out again. He didn't work his way in he just slammed all the way inside. She balled her fists and bit her lip. Making soft dog sounds she looked back at Frost. He was unforgiving. She lowered her head further and stuck her rear end higher in the air.

Arthur smirked when he saw her reaction, her dog noises music to his ears. She was still obeying the order to only make noises that dog would – this was a wonderful occurrence for him. He only wished that other people would be around to see this spectacle, to see her having her rear pounded into oblivion, to see her as the sex slave Arthur hoped she knew she was. He figured that if he repeatedly pounded into her holes each day, then maybe, she would come to accept the reality of the situation, and even like it. She was already submitting to his will, now all that was left was to have her want him to order her around.

He continued to push into her, his speed erratic, his tip never leaving her, his malicious smirk never leaving his face even once. Upon her pushing her rear further into the air, the smirk changed to a grin, and he spoke.
"Oh? You like that? You want more? You want it harder? I'll be happy to!"
With this, the power of his repeated assaults on her grew, more fervent and furious than before. Even the heavy amount of lubrication applied wouldn't be able to fully deal with what he was doing – after all, he had made t himself, and he was not renowned for his crafting skills.

Melody had to bit her lip to hold back the screams she wanted to let out but she refused to. Him pounding her even harder than he had was making her back side ache and she knew she wouldn't be able to walk correctly for a long time. She made her whining noise and even mad e a soft howl once. The lube he had applied wasn't helping now.

The canine noises being made by his pet made Arthur even more aroused, his member throbbing harder and more intensely with every passing minute. This was a wonderful experience, one that he wished to savour for as long as he could, be it a year or forever – whichever the case, this entire song and dance made him feel empowered, as well as aroused. Though it was a little sad, when it was thought about, he still felt good about it nonetheless. He had taken a girl kicking and screaming from her father, and was torturing her by raping her into an animalistic mess.

His pounding did not relent one bit – in fact, if Melody concentrated, she could likely note that he was pounding her even harder, though only by a minute amount. His libido was reaching its peak, the feeling of being about to unleash a wave of cum building up in him. He knew he could hold it back, but for how much longer? He wasn't that sexually experienced, even if he was presenting ways to keep Melody on the floor. A slight amount of pre-cum leaked out of him, a signal of the event to come. It was but a fraction of the potential amount that could flood her, and if she felt it, she would know.

Melody could tell he was enjoying the pain he was causing her. The increased pounding was taking it toll on her body. When she felt the slimy liquid in her behind she knew he was near his end. However that didn't mean it was the end for her. All she could think of was her father. The only living relative she had. He had to be struggling with his depression now. She held back tears that threatened to fall.

The thrusting and pounding did not relent, not for a while – Arthur had underestimated his endurance at this sort of thing. However, he still had to release at some point, and when he felt he was going to, he knew it was then. With a final, forceful shunt, he pulled Melody towards him, and pushed himself into her as far as he could possibly go. He held for a second or two, with nothing happening. But then, the flood erupted from him, his seed spilling out into her, shooting intermittently, but with notable force and volume. The grin returned to a smirk, and Arthur remained still for a few moments while he recovered, his member still acting as a plug in Melody, keeping his semen inside her. The semen that had not already dripped out, anyway.

Slowly, Arthur pulled out, his penis still having some slivers of cum on and in it. He moved over to Melody's mouth, and began tapping his foot expectantly, looking over her sorry state as he did so.
"Well?" He questioned, as if he expected Melody to instantly know what he wanted, "Aren't you going to lick and suck me clean, then? I could wipe it off, but why bother, when I've got a less-than-human bucket to do it for me? Oh, and when you're done, make sure to swallow whatever you can scoop out of your arse. We can't let good protein go to waste, can we?"

Melody looked down but gently grasped him and licked the salty liquid off. She sucked him clean then slowly reached behind her to clean up what had dripped out. She wanted to vomit again but held down the feeling. She sat there waiting to be hit, to be kicked, stepped on. Some kind of pain becuase she had done something wrong or just because. She kept her eyes to the ground and frowned.

Instead of slapping Melody for not scooping any of it out of her rear, Arthur instead bound her, tying her arms behind her back, and her legs together by the ankles, and just above her knees. Once she had been immobilised, he positioned her like she had been when he had been pounding her rear, though this time, he shackled her wrists so that she could not escape this position, no matter how she squirmed. Yes, she could likely move her legs out, so her arse was not sticking out so prominently, but the fact remained that she was having her lower holes exposed, as if they were being offered up.

"Hey! Guys! Get over here, I need you to take a look at something."
Arthur had called over some guards, their smirks quite telling – perhaps they pre-eminently knew that he was going to show them Melody, though in what way was unclear. When they did see, one of the trio chuckled to the one nearest him, the remaining one nodding slowly, seeming to drink in the sight as if it was a work of art.
"Where's her tail?"
"I had to remove it, it was making her arse loose. I have to have something to fuck, right?"
"What about her pussy?"
"Oh, I'm saving that. Going to take her virginity in front of an audience."
"You have no shame."
"Oh, don't flatter me."

Melody did not fight being bound. When Frost called the guards she looked away. Listening to their conversation she whipped her head around when she heard the reference of her virginity. Her eyes got big and she began to cry again silently. She looked away and bit her lip. She wanted to die.