The Spoils of War

"You see what happens when you try to cross me? You suffer for it. You're choking to death on your own vomit and a toy that's been up to the hilt in you. What a way to go. Though, I will save your life, because I'm not finished with you yet."
With this, the smooth dildo was removed, and the shackles keeping Melody on the table undone. Though he had the water for himself, he figured that the cup in the corner would be put to better use by Melody. So, after dragging her up and removing the gag, he poured water into her mouth, and pushed a bucket under her.

Arthur did not miss a beat, however. He knew that she would attempt an escape once she had finished throwing up, likely by striking him, or running straight for the door. Not that either would work, however. He was, without a doubt, quite a skilled fighter. Unless she was more skilled, he would simply bat her aside. She probably couldn't even stand properly any more, let alone do anything once she did. If she attempted to run, that would be equally futile – he had locked the door, and the key was somewhere only he knew. Nevertheless, he taunted her anyway.
"How about this – if you can find the key to the door within the next thirty seconds, I'll let you out of here, with clothes, I'll even let you go back home. That I can assure you, is a promise. If, however, you don't find it, you're getting on all fours, and we'll continue having fun."
You could tell he was scheming, but his offer was genuine – it was just a matter of where he had hidden the key.

Melody purged as the toy was removed from her mouth. After moments of vomiting her guts out melody collapsed panting her body was in a state of shock. The only thing she was thinking about was calming the blinding headache she was now enduring. She was sure he was going to shove things back in her and curled up in a ball.

"Get up, cum slave. I said, get up!"
Arthur bellowed at Melody, his order loud, his tone far more than just demanding. He was unsure just what kind of punishment he would do to her if she did not at least rise to her knees – currently, she seemed too weak to do anything but lie on the floor. Nevertheless, he turned her over with his foot, stepping lightly on her throat with his heel. He was not going to cut off her air supply with it yet, but there was just enough force on it to show he meant business.

"Now, if – and when – you get up, tell me whether you're going to take the challenge. I'll repeat myself only once more today – I challenge you to find the key to the door over there, in the next thirty seconds. If you succeed, you get to go home, and I'll even let you have clothes. If you fail, well... let's just say that I'm not going to be as generous to you as I would have otherwise."
Taking his heel off, he awaited Melody's response, watching her. He pushed the bucket to one side, using his foot – he didn't want it spilling everywhere. He'd have it emptied later, but for now, his sole focus was on humiliating his slave beyond belief.

Melody reached to move his foot off her throat but was too weak. She did however roll onto her knees and cough. The bile from her vomit stung her throat. "It would be impossible for me to find it." She stated. She was struggling to hold herself up as it was. How was she going to get up and run to find a key? She focused on holding her own body up. Slowly she raised her head and looked up at Frost. Her dark blonde locks curtained one side of her face from his view. "Do what you want."

"Oh, and there I was hoping you'd put up more of a fight than that. Where's all that fire and brimstone you had before, hm? Oh, maybe you're giving up? Is that what it is? Don't mistake this for me thinking you've been broken. Oh no, I know that's going to take far longer. But, I do suspect that you realise the hopelessness of your situation. So, without further ado, I'll get to doing what I do best."
With his ever-present smirk plastered across his face, Arthur forced open Melody's mouth once more, placing a fresh ring gag inside – taking care not to get bitten this time. After fastening it, he yanked out the toy lodged in her rear once again, this time replacing it with yet another model, though this one had what looked like a fluffy dog tail attached to the end of it. A collar and lead were fitted to Melody, and as a finishing touch, a dog-ear headband was placed upon her.

"Oh, you look adorable, my little pet. Now, be a good little doggy and lick me dick. Suck it, if you can. Go on, make your master proud, and he might just give you a reward."
His tone was a condescending one, the one people used to talk to dogs when they were playing with them. He moved himself through the ring and into Melody's mouth, forcing her head against it, but not so much that he was in her throat. He didn't care that she had just thrown up, he was going to cum in her, her arse was already full, and he wasn't going to have a tail rub against him if he used her vagina. So, the mouth was the only viable option – after all, it was unlikely that she would willingly give a handjob to him. He kept her lead in his free hand, waiting to yank it at just the right moment.

Melody let him dress her in such a way because fighting was going to nothing but bring her more trouble. She did as she was told. When he slipped his dick back into her mouth she sucked on it stopped every once in a while to roll her tongue over it. His skin was salty but tasted good at the same time. She moved closer to him and took more of him into her mouth. Looking up at his face she saw that evil smirk of his and looked back down at his cock.

"Ah, you're finally starting to do as you're told. Good bitch. Maybe your master will reward you today by letting you go back to your cell early, if you do a good job. Maybe your master will do something else. You just keep pleasing me, and we'll soon find out, hm?"
With a short, dark chuckle, Arthur began to scratch behind Melody's ears, as an owner would their dog. He aimed to degrade her to a level less than human, less than an animal – he'd start by lowering her status to one of a dog, and dressing her up as a pet would help. So he thought.

What Melody was doing felt good, but it was obvious she was an amateur at this sort of thing. Not that he was going to say so – she was finally doing what he wanted. He'd have to break her down little by little, and saying she was doing it wrong wouldn't help. He suspected there were ulterior motives to her actions, but for now, he kept saying what he normally would, just trying to verbally degrade her, trying to have her convince herself that she really was no more than an object, something to just have cum dumped in. It would be no fun to break her instantly, as well – he liked to see them slowly lose their minds as the torture turned to pleasure, for them.

Melody ignored the comment and continued sucking him. As she worked she took more and more of him inside her mouth. She wanted to cry, but she held in her emotions. Looking up at Frost she softened her eyes and began moving her head faster. She didn't know how much longer it would take but she knew even once he was done her turn was far from over. Soon enough she had his whole cock in her mouth, it could barely fit.

Arthur kept his smirk plastered across his face, and his hand firmly upon Melody's head. He was surprised – she was taking him all in, without any going into her throat. He had managed to get it there before, but he supposed that was probably due to him pushing it in with as much force as he could muster, as opposed to her moving her head further along him. It was of little consequence to him – the fact was, that he now had a slave that was giving him a blowjob without being forced – unless her torture beforehand counted. In which case, he supposed she was just more submissive.

He had Melody continue her actions for a while, and continued to look at her eyes every once in a while, and study her emotions. It wasn't ever hard to tell when someone was close to breaking point – he had been in the business for a good part of his life, now, studying a person's face was part of the job. It was only logical that he could tell she wanted to cry.
"Don't worry, let out the tears. I want to see you crying. And trust me, you'll be doing a lot of crying from now on. Just wait until you see what I've got in store for you tomorrow."
And, with that, he came – no warning, no particularly strained voice, nothing. Granted, he had gotten a slightly tighter grip, and he had had a slight strain in his voice, but it would have been difficult to pick up on. He had been saving up for at least three weeks before the annual tournament – in the event of him winning, he wanted his slave to taste him. All of him, every last drop, and enough of it to be almost unbelievable. And thus, three weeks' worth of saved-up seed washed into Melody's mouth, without warning.

Melody heard him taunting her but ignored it. When he exploded in her mouth her eyes got big. His thick seed was salty and disgusting to the virgin. When he withdrew from her his seed dripped out of her mouth. She tried to cough what had gone down her throat back up. It was a vile taste to her. She looked up at him tears pricked the edge of her eyes but she would not dare let them fall. She sat back on her behind and waited to see what he would do. She was sure he wasn't finished with her. The pain in her jaw was increasing as the gag had kept her mouth open for so long.

Arthur slapped Melody when she tried to cough up his seed, a look of mock anger covering his face. He wagged his finger at her, in a way that a mother might scold her child.
"Naughty girl! Naughty! You're supposed to swallow my sperm! I'm going to have to punish you, now!"
Though, he couldn't do it with his penis – he had just let out a large amount of sperm, and he wasn't going to be hard again unless he got a rest. Granted, this wasn't what usually happened, not to him – however, the room was a little chilly, and this may have been a factor in it.

Pulling a stool to him, the – surprisingly strong – champion haled up Melody, and began spanking Melody, though he used his hand this time. No toys, though the tail still remained inside her, and he refused to let it out. He had a reason for keeping it there, and he wasn't going to reveal it until tomorrow. Instead, in between the spanking, he looked at the sizeable toy, and twisted it bit by bit, attempting to get it in the right position. Or so it seemed – in actual fact, he was just twisting it because he knew how much it hurt. After a brief spanking session, he twisted it round, and round again. He did it many a time, churning up her insides, though he took great care not to injure her too greatly. He still needed something to stick himself into.

Ella gasped when he slapped her and made noises of pain as he spanked her. "Nugh!!" She said with each hit. Her bottom was already sore from the toys and the spanking wasn't making it any better. As he twisted the toy inside of her she bit her lip and clenched her fists in pain. She had never felt so much pain in her life. Knowing she was not going to be sleeping tonight she let one single tear roll down her flushed cheek.

After the session was over, Arthur put Melody down, her chest to the floor. It was then that he stepped on the toy in her rear, forcing it in even further, possibly to an extent that wasn't healthy at all. Not that what he was doing was healthy in the first place – most would be surprised if Melody didn't require treatment at the end of this, but Arthur was having none of it. In order to make sure she did not try and take the dildo out or the gag off, he stood on her arms as he changed back into his trousers and underwear, finishing with his shoes. He was finished – for now. He still had some paperwork to attend to, despite being the champion. He did have a job, after all.

"On all fours, dog. You're going to your cell for the night. Get some rest – while you can."
The ring gag, now slimy with his cum and her saliva, was tossed to one side, instead replaced by a cloth one. Instead of gagging her by filling her mouth, it instead kept itself pressed to her mouth, not requiring it to open. It stopped sound from escaping as well – making sure any noises she made were muffled. He decided it would likely be more effective than the ball gag at keeping her quiet. He did not bother dressing Melody, instead leaving her exposed to the slight chill of the dungeon. She would be lucky, though – in terms of heating, anyway. The cold she would be subjected to in her cell would be uncomfortable, but by no means enough to bring on anything. Arthur tugged o the lead, expecting Melody to follow on all fours, to her cell.

Having the gag changed was better than having her mouth to be forced open. She kept her eyes down and followed him. When the cold air hit her naked body she whimpered and shivered. Her entire body was covered in goosebumps. She looked up to Frost but kept walking. She prayed she wouldn't suffer any more that evening and tried her best to keep walking on her hands and knees.

Arthur yanked the chain forwards as he opened the cell door, a barred one at that – so all could see the state his newest prize was in. The actual cell looked vaguely better than a normal cell, in the sense that a thin pillow was present, and the bucket she was supposed to use as a toilet was a clean one. Dragging her along with him, Arthur dragged Melody up so she was on her knees, and attached shackles to her wrists. The shackles themselves were hanging down from the ceiling, just long enough to keep her arms suspended in the air, and to keep them unable to do anything. Her legs were spread while she was on her knees, so as to position the bucket under her, her toilet for the night.
"Sweet dreams, pig slave. I hope you don't need a shit – because I'm not taking that out of your arse. And if I find it out of you by the time I arrive tomorrow, you'll lose that day's lubrication privileges as well."

And, with that, the cell door was closed and locked, and the torturer's assistant sauntered off, whistling a tune to himself as he went. The champion's parade was tomorrow, in which the winner would tour around his town, upon a platform pulled about the streets by two of the finest steeds in the town. What was done to decorate it was up to the champion – and Arthur knew exctly what he was going to decorate it with.
Melody.
He was going to humiliate her further. Expose her in front of the entire town. The two towns had hated each other for as long as anyone could recall, and despised the enemy with every fibre of their being, for the most part. Arthur just hated a lot of people, where they came from didn't matter. He expected that the townsfolk wouldn't mind if he degraded Melody in front of them, though he himself would still be preserving what dignity he had left.

Melody watched as he walked away and silently cried. Her sobs were muffled by the gag. She was starving. She hadn't eaten since that morning and what she had eaten had come up when she vomited. She wondered what her father was doing. Thinking of him made her cry even more. She knew she wasn't going to sleep. She squeezed her eyes shut every time someone walked past her cell. The men would laugh and call out rude things to her. Which made her cry even more. Her arms were beginning to ache. She couldn't understand why she had to be put through this. She had never broken a law, or done anything to warrant punishment. She was so confused.

Too giddy with excitement to sleep properly that night, Arthur tossed and turned in his bed, wondering at the possibilities that having Melody in his grasp could bring. Money, fame, favour – all by sacrificing one person. He thought it wonderful, to be able to gain so much, at what he thought was so little. He thought nothing of human life, only valuing it if they offered something valuable to make it seem as if their life was worth something to him. Melody may not have wanted to present her reason, but she was doing it. And that was being his sex slave, his pet. She would receive torment without fail, pain unending. He didn't feel she should be used for anything else. It was all she was ever going to do, as long as he had her – perform degrading acts, and be at his beck and call.

Practically leaping out of his bed and into his formal attire, breakfast was scoffed down faster than was possibly healthy, and a rather enthusiastic Arthur meandered over to Melody's cell, cupping her hand in his chin as he kissed her forehead. Her mouth had not been cleaned out yet – there was no way he was kissing that.
"Good morning sweetie. Master's brought you breakfast – I hope you're hungry."
Upon saying this, a plate containing some scraps of leftover breakfasts was pushed in front of Melody – the sort of thing a dog would be given to eat, not a human. However, Melody was being treated like an animal. Possibly worse. So, he reasoned that it was all right. "Now, don't speak a word, and only communicate in dog noises from now on, unless I tell you otherwise. Forget to do that, and I'll spank you. Keep forgetting, and I'll use the cane. Now, on all fours, and eat your breakfast like a dog. Do I make myself clear?"
The shackles were released regardless.

Melody awoke slowly to the sound of the cell door opening. She felt his lips on her forehead and didn't move. When he released her she looked at the scraps and sighed but ate them. Her stomach growled loudly even after she ate every scrap on the plate. She sat back on her butt and looked up at her "Master". She knew what today was going to hold. It was the morning of the champion parade. She shivered as a cold breeze rolled over her bare body. She reached up to cover her breasts shyly.

"Are you looking forward to today then, my little pet? Come on, don't look so glum, think of all the people that'll be looking at your lovely body! They'll all be so happy to see you, you know. Maybe if you're good, I'll let you have lunch afterwards! How does that sound? Does the little doggy want to eat some food after the parade? Of course the little bitch does."
Cackling under his breath, Arthur took the lead still attached to Melody's collar, and pulled it towards him. He began walking, the image of his slave eating at her scraps like a dog still fresh in his mind.

The temperature outside was more or less the same as the cell Melody had been kept in – maybe she would get used to it, maybe she wouldn't Either way, even the breeze did not make the temperature much colder, but the fact remained that it was still a little chilly. The only item of clothing on Melody, to speak of, was her dog ears headband, and that was hardly insulating. By now, Arthur expected Melody to know to follow him on all fours, unless he needed her to hurry. But he had timed his exit so that she could crawl all the way there, like a dog.

At this time, most people were near the parade areas, chattering amongst themselves, awaiting the spectacle to come. However, the few people that did pass by gave surprised glances to the two. Not unpleasant ones – they felt Melody had it coming. Some even went so far as to snigger at her, and belittle her.

Melody made a soft ruffing sound to the mention of food. When he pulled her out into the cold still naked she was afraid but followed right behind him. She could feel the stares and heard the snickering. She didn't know why people hated her so much. She had never talked to the other villagers. Maybe it was because her father was one of the wealthiest villagers. She wasn't sure. She kept her eyes glued to Frost.