The Six (OOC/sign-ups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepted! I love her! Would you like me to suggest some for you?

Yay and if you don't mind belong me then yes please.

Here are three of my favorites :) 1. Juliet Scales 2. Margarid Sheats 3. Maruja Youk :)

Thank you! I think I'm gonna try Juliet but I'm gonna switch up the last name a bit, I appreciate it @Enjolras ! And sorry for my late response, my alerts aren't working too well,so if I take too long with a response in one of the Rps I am a part of with you and you direct a post towards me then please tag me so I can try and respond when I can.

Thank you! I think I'm gonna try Juliet but I'm gonna switch up the last name a bit, I appreciate it @Enjolras ! And sorry for my late response, my alerts aren't working too well,so if I take too long with a response in one of the Rps I am a part of with you and you direct a post towards me then please tag me so I can try and respond when I can.
Of course! I'm glad I could help :)

Sweet! I'll try to finish the Character Sheet tonight, but I may not get to it until tomorrow. I'm really tired, at the moment. xD There's no telling what I'll be able to do right now. Lol.

Sweet! I'll try to finish the Character Sheet tonight, but I may not get to it until tomorrow. I'm really tired, at the moment. xD There's no telling what I'll be able to do right now. Lol.
I'm excited to see it, thank you!

6C1ddLs.png

Name:
Elijah Green

Personality:
√ Adventurous, Brave, Determined, Loyal
/ Competitive, Conservative, Folksy, Moralistic
X Aggressive, Boastful, Moody, Quick-Tempered

Skills:
Marksman, Tracker, Hunter

A Title:
The Solider

Biography:
Elijah was born in 1846. He was the middle brother in a family of eight, parents included. His family consisted of a mother, father, four older sisters, himself, one younger sister, and two younger brothers. They lived out in the wilderness, in an old two-room cabin. The floors were dirt and covered with dry hay to try and keep away the moisture. Their diet consisted of only things that could be collected on their farms, or hunted in the woods.

Thanks to their poor status in society, Elijah was able to take up the skill of hunting with his father. By the age of 4, he was shooting squirrels, and by the time he was 6, he had killed his first deer. The squirrels were his specialty, though. It got to the point that as he grew older, he could go hunting and be back within the hour. His father often laughed and said that Elijah was only being creative, but after witnessing his son's skills first hand, he had to admit that he had raised a good son.

As far for school, Elijah didn't have the luxury of attending the one-roomed school in town. He could spell his name, but that was the extent of his education in English. He couldn't read or write, but he knew math. Thanks to the farm life, he could add, subtract, multiply, and divide. That was easy. Reading and writing were not.

By the time the talk of the war came around, Elijah was ready to fight for the rights of the South. His family didn't own slaves, and they didn't have money, but they were definitely not going to let those "Yanks" have their way with them. He was 15 at the start of the war and was too young to serve with the Confederate troops legally, but he managed to join their ranks due to their need in numbers and their lack of questions.

Secret/Fatal Flaw:
Elijah is very loyal. Any threat to a loved one, family or romantic, would cause him to go into submission. He will do whatever he must to protect them.

How the Man lured them to the Cornfield:
He was ordered by his commander to deliver a message to General Lee who was said to be making camp in in the area.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about the title confusion, haha. I was thinking something like, The Soldier, The Fighter, The Compassionate, etc. :)

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Gotcha. That makes sense. :) I have to go to class, but I'll finish it up when I get back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.