The Six (OOC/sign-ups!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks! And argh, didn't realize that the pic was doing that, hang on and I'll fix it :)

One more character open, everyone!

And @Pyro you only have until 4 PM EST to get your character up before you're removed from the reserves! :)

There are no more open characters, but there are three reserved characters, and I will accept secondary reserves now! :)

@Pyro sorry, it's been 48 hours, I've removed your name from the reserves! @Whisper you now have 48 hours to do the Manhattan character's sheet! I'm going to take you off the other character's reserve :)

To everyone: The 1863 character's spot is now open once again!

@Taichou , just a small reminder that you have until 10:30 tonight to submit your character! :)

Victorian_Bridal_Shoot_Heline_Bekker_05-600x901.jpg

W.I.P

Name: Dahlia "Lia" Eunice
Personality: As a young girl, she was always fragile hearted, soft spoken, a delicate flower, just how woman were suppose to be back in the 1780's. Well mannered by her mother,
Skills:
A title: The Compromise
Biography:
Secret/Fatal Flaw:
How the Man lured them to the Cornfield:

Victorian_Bridal_Shoot_Heline_Bekker_05-600x901.jpg

W.I.P

Name: Dahlia "Lia" Eunice
Personality: As a young girl, she was always fragile hearted, soft spoken, a delicate flower, just how woman were suppose to be back in the 1780's. Well mannered by her mother,
Skills:
A title: The Compromise
Biography:
Secret/Fatal Flaw:
How the Man lured them to the Cornfield:
I like her so far, but she has yet to be completed? :)

What spots are still available? I would have loved to take the 2014 one but I see it has been reserved!

My knowledge of that time period is just not all there. I will wait and see if the role does open up but if not I will have to sadly past on this one!

image.jpg

Name
(I need some help coming up with a unique name for her.)

Appearance

image.jpg

image.jpg

Personality
•Sharp-She sees things and often notices something before others
•Secretive-She's tight-lipped when it comes to her past
•Blunt-If she dislikes you she'll tell you to your face, you don't like that deal with it
*Anything else is TBD

Skills
•Is pretty good at handling a gun
•Is bilingual
•Is good at getting around in the streets to receive some info
•A typical street person

Tittle
The fighter

Biography
To be revealed

Secret/Fatal Flaw
She killed her father when she was 14 because he abused her and her mother.

How the Man lured her to the Cornfield

He said that she would be able to escape reality and walk forward to meet her death in order to take on the tolls of her sins only to be reborn and have a purified soul.

Done~Sorry for the delay, I've spent so much time looking for a strong image to represent my char. and I came up with a backstory for her but I haven't come up with a name! (−_−;)Additionally, why I didn't add her backstory was because I think it'd be more interesting to reveal it as the story of this Rp unfolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.