The Siren's Song [ OOC ]

When the party gets a boat. How big should it be?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He could join during our travel, maybe in the isles or someone floating in the sea... (Just suggestions...)

Yes Yes! We are always accepting. And you can play whoever you want. [As @Zackymas suggested, you could be on an uncharted island or floating out in the sea.] OR, and I mean OR, you could be a monster lord playing behind the scenes of monster attacks and meeting the Siren. [Not only that but you could coordiante monster attacks] OR, the final OR. You could do them both, because I have no care for character number limits as long as you can handle it.

For the love of-! Iwaku has yet again denied alerts from the IC thread from me! Give me alerts or don't give me alerts at all gosh dammit!

*Flips a table*

... .... .. ...I'll go read all them new posts now. :I

Very interesting indeed.... :p

Due to time constraints and lack of interest, I'm going to have to drop from this RP. Bye everyone!

As am I, we'll miss our shorty.

I'm gonna have to say the cannonball had no effect, because you fired it while Tlanusi was underwater...

hey im leaving the rp. Its getting boring and mostly because of most of the people I made private plans and or relationships (mate, syblings, cousins) aren't keeping there parts

What happened? Things were going forward so quickly and then everyone just stopped posting. Did I do something wrong? .o.

Or did the fabulous Tlanusi and the whirlpool of doom scare everyone away?

Naa, it's just that we all have a life out of Iwaku, and other RPs besides this one..

Well yeah, I get that and I'm not trying to hurry anyone or anything.

I was just pretty surprised when EVERYONE suddenly stopped posting that's all. Everyone being busy in real life at the same time is quite the coincidence, don't you think? xD

And my self esteem is rubbish so of course my first thought was that I messed up somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.