The Seven Sisters of Abrielle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minus, purple
Minnie stood there a bit shocked. 'So nonchalant!' She watched him smile and blushed a little more. "U-umm...lets go!" She said and marched on forward. 'What is with that guy? And why am I blushing so much?!' she kept on asking herself, but then stopped in her tracks.

Alexander nodded once and then if he remembered correctly this was the way to the dining room where he sat and ate just yesterday after his arrival. Then suddenly she stopped, he stopped a step ahead of her then turned to look at her, a puzzled look on his face appeared as he looked at her but his cloak did not reveal it "Is everything alright? You didn't forget something in your room or anything like that?" he said as he looked at her. He approached her and looked at her "Are you sure your alright... you don't seem to look too well." he said and placed three fingers on her forehead "You don't seem to have a fever but you are terribly red" he said as he looked at her, he removed his fingers from her head and took a step forward towards the dining room still looking at her.

Alexander held out his hand, but Scotton's Garanian Pride made him simply stand up, without grabbing the noble's hand. He had a rather defiant look in his eyes, as he said, "No thank ye, Mister Alexander." in a bit of an accent. He realized his mistake, and stood there, waiting for them to leave.

As Minnie started walking away, Scotton ran off, letting loose a string of curses. That hadn't worked well at all. Atleast the two of them didn't order him whipped immediately, he thought to himself, with a slight shrug. He heard voices approaching, and stopped immediately, and sat there, sweeping the floor repetitively, as a group of nobles walked by, blabbering on about the price of silk. Once they had past, he continued walking, heading out into the garden. He'd felt at peace there, with all the green things growing about. However, he didn't have a legitimate excuse to be there, and brooms didn't clean gardens, but most nobles didn't seem to know that sort of thing, so he sat there, sweeping back and forth, trying to get a hold of his thoughts. He was probably going to get killed for this, defying a noble, even though it was only subtle. He'd done this sort of thing before, and didn't think anyone would take too kindly to it.

@Boxateer

@N0VA™

Minus, purple
Minnie covered her mouth and shook her. "I'm fine, I'm fine! I'm just hungry that's all!" She laughed jokingly, acting as if there wasn't anything wrong. Her migraine grew worse by the minute. She caught up with Alexander and felt sick. 'Why did I have to drink five bottles last night?' She thought, angry at herself for being inconsiderate with her drinking problem.

Alexander looked at the girl, she didn't seem alright "Are you sure about it? Wouldn't it be better for me to take you to the castle's wisewoman? Perhaps she can fix you up a quick herbal medicine for you." he said as he then moved and stood on the girls side, he extended his hand towards her so she could use it as support while she walked. For a moment there she was red and now she looked fairly pale.

LORELI

"Let's go Alice, this is none of your buissness you'll get engaged one day and then you can listen to Daddy scare your future husband like I did." Loreli walked over to Alice and walked with her to the dining room, One hand guiding Alice between her shoulder blades. Alice and Loreli met Minnie and a solider in the hallway. "Minnie... Sir" Loreli greeted with a small curtsy/bow. The man was looking at Minnie behind his mask. She eyed her and Minnie looked sick "Minus! You're ill!" Loreli suddenly turned on the worried switch in her brain "We have to get you to bed right away."

Last edited by a moderator:
With her questions about bethrotals still unanswered, Alice let out a small sigh and allowed her sister to guide her to the dining room.As instructed to them last night, she did head straight there when she woke up.Apparently she woke up too early and was only welcomed by an empty room when she got there.That was also ehat sparked her urge to go and eavesdrop at the princes' meeting.

Alice kept her gaze on the floor as they walked, still thinking about the stuff she heard from earlier.She didn't look up until she heard her sister address Minnie and another person.

"Minnie.. Sir"

Looking at her sister curtsy, she did the same thing,but with her head bowed.She then looked up and recognized the "sir" as the guy who walked out of the Throne Room from earlier.Right when she shifted her gaze to Minnie, Loreli had just shifted to her worried side, and the sudden switch of her tones usually startled her."A-aah, sh-should I call for someone?" she stammered.

Alexander didn't wait a moment too soon, he picked her up in his arms and looked at her sisters "Lead me to her room." he said to the younger sister and then turned to the older sister "Inform the castle's wisewoman, have her come to her room quickly. She's pale, tell her to bring sickness and nausea medicine and herbs. Tell one of the maids to bring some of the food that was made for breakfast." he said calmly and nonchalantly, he looked at the sisters as they stood there "Well? Come on, get going." he said as he held the girl in his arms.

LORELI

The soilder in her sister's company took charge "Alice you inform father and the cooks, We'll get her to her room and consult the wisewomen." Loreli nodded to her younger sister looked to the soilder and then back down the hallway "Her bedroom is over here" She walked confedently and gracefully to Minus's room, With a small push they entered and she looked to the mysterious soilder. "My sister and I thank you king sir"

He followed the older sister carefully as they moved through the hallway, he remained quiet his face visible only by Minus... he kept a calm, nonchalant face as he continued on following the sister. As they entered the room he looked at the bed that the sister had pointed and carefully walked over and placed Minus in it "Your going to be fine, just a little sick that's all." he said but this time he did not chuckle or smile, he put down Minus in the bed and tucked her in and then moved away from and looked at the sister "It is quite alright, nothing to be thankful for any man or woman would have done the same." he said as he stood near the door "I will wait for the wisewoman before going to get some food for Minus. I hope that is alright with you." he said as he sat down in the chair next to the door.

@Lazy_Not_Bored
@Boxateer

Scotton sat, alone with his thoughts, in the garden, watching bees buzz from flower to flower, and the humming birds drinking nectar. He looked up, seeing the castle's walls, and idily wondered how exactly he planned on getting out of here. At this point in time, his mind tapped into the creative side he wasn't aware he had, as he thought to himself. What about the princesses? They certainly have the authority, don't they? All I'd have to do was befriend one of them, and I'd be off, scott free. ((Pun pun pun pun)) His more decent side interrupted him, But what about the princess' feelings? You'd be a shitty person if you manipulated them for your own personal gain. he was interrupted from his thoughts, when one of the gardeners approached him. "Hey Issac," the man said smiling. Scotton looked up, squinting against the sun's glare, when he recognized his friend. Scotton smiled in return, standing up. "Gordan!" he said, "I thought you only worked the night shift? To trim the bushes and trees?"

The tall man shook his head with a chuckle, "Apparently I'm not good enough to trim bushes all night long, so I've been moved to the day shift, to water the plants and such. But that doesn't explain why you're here, aren't you one of the servants that tends to the noble's every whim, bringing wine and shit?" he asked, to which Scotton responded, with a sly smile, "Well, I'm not supposed to be here right now, I'm supposed to be "Cleaning the halls."" Gordan however, didn't seem to be amused, "Issac, if you keep doing this, you're going to get caught. Do you want to get flogged again like last time, when you were caught stealing?" he questioned sternly. Scotton paused for a moment, wondering weather or not to tell his friend that pretty soon, he'd be doing far worse than stealing some fancy fucking bread from some fat snob.

His friend noticed the hesitation in his eyes, and was about to say something, when they both heard voices approaching. Scotton stood up hurriedly, "I've got to go, see you back in the Servant's Quarters?" to which he recieved no reply. He ran into the hallways, looking for somewhere "Dirty" he could go clean something.

LORELI

Loreli sat at the tip of Minnie's bed and put a hand on her head. "No fever " Loreli moved her hand over her sisters face and fixed a stray hair behind her ear. "You'll be fine, I promise." A soft smile apeared reassuring her sister

Alice blinked,but then nodded and ran down the halls.It's not exactly the "proper princess" thing to do,and a lot of people had told her to stop running down the halls,but it just seemed to be an automatic click that just makes her run down the seemingly endless hallways anyways.One of the cooks who were preparing breakfast actually saw her and called out in a slightly hesitant tone,"Princess Alice!Remember what the majesties and advisers tell you about running" Alice quickly went to a halt and turned around."Oh,um,I'm sorry.But Minnie,um..Princess Minus,she's not feeling so well.Can you please bring a meal to her room?" "Oh,why yes,of course dear princess!" With a small bow,which Alice returned with a bow as well,the cook dashed off to the kitchen.

Alice went on,running down the halls once more towards the Throne Room.She knew well how the King and Queen doesn't like getting disrupted in their special meetings,but this time it was important.After reaching the Throne Room once more,she burst open one of the doors,leaning against the door as she entered.She quickly straightened up before she spoke."Mother,father-- um,s-sirs" she added,seeing that there were still some other people of royal blood inside and curtsied.She walked closer."Alice!What's the matter?What did we tell you about coming into the Throne Room at gatherings like this?" the King said,getting up from his throne."I-I apologize father.." she said,bowing her head for a moment but quickly lifting her gaze back up to him."B-but it's Minus.She's not quite feeling well and--" "What?Minus?!" The queen cut her off,getting up from her throne as well. "W-well yes she--" Without waiting for an explanation,the king and queen got up."We'll just all see each other in the Dining Hall" the king announced before exiting the Throne Room with the Queen and Alice.

Alice blinked,but then nodded and ran down the halls.It's not exactly the "proper princess" thing to do,and a lot of people had told her to stop running down the halls,but it just seemed to be an automatic click that just makes her run down the seemingly endless hallways anyways.One of the cooks who were preparing breakfast actually saw her and called out in a slightly hesitant tone,"Princess Alice!Remember what the majesties and advisers tell you about running" Alice quickly went to a halt and turned around."Oh,um,I'm sorry.But Minnie,um..Princess Minus,she's not feeling so well.Can you please bring a meal to her room?" "Oh,why yes,of course dear princess!" With a small bow,which Alice returned with a bow as well,the cook dashed off to the kitchen.

Alice went on,running down the halls once more towards the Throne Room.She knew well how the King and Queen doesn't like getting disrupted in their special meetings,but this time it was important.After reaching the Throne Room once more,she burst open one of the doors,leaning against the door as she entered.She quickly straightened up before she spoke."Mother,father-- um,s-sirs" she added,seeing that there were still some other people of royal blood inside and curtsied.She walked closer."Alice!What's the matter?What did we tell you about coming into the Throne Room at gatherings like this?" the King said,getting up from his throne."I-I apologize father.." she said,bowing her head for a moment but quickly lifting her gaze back up to him."B-but it's Minus.She's not quite feeling well and--" "What?Minus?!" The queen cut her off,getting up from her throne as well. "W-well yes she--" Without waiting for an explanation,the king and queen got up."We'll just all see each other in the Dining Hall" the king announced before exiting the Throne Room with the Queen and Alice.

Quickly after they left the throne room, the queen sighed, and her face became a lot less pleasant. She stepped out infront of Alice, cutting her off. "Look Alice, I know you're trying to be nice and all towards your sisters, but you need to remember, that with your weddings coming soon, there is alot more at risk here than Minus's drinking problem." she said, in an exasperated tone. "Yes, yes, we knew about it. Her "drinking buddies" didn't last long until they told us the truth. The very fate of our family, even our kingdom," she continued, putting emphasis on those two words, "Are at risk here. If you don't take this seriously, bad things could happen," she continued. The king kept on walking, trudging up the stairs. "It was about damn time we talked to her about this!" he stated, as the queen gave her daughter a final look, before hurrying after her husband.

((I didn't want to make them too bad, but not everything is sparkles and sunshine. Hence why the hell the king and queen are trying to marry off all their daughters at once. If I'm being too harsh, please let me know. :3))

Lizza
Elizabet was happy with whom she was paired with, but she was shock when Alexander had looked at her with such seriousness in his eyes as she spoke about her catching his eye. A light cherry blush graced her cheeks as she curtsied to her parents; her light purple and white dress catching the light making it seem to shine. "Thank you mother and father for your choice in my betrothed." She smiled and left the throne room before her father and mother could dismiss everyone to the dinning hall. When she exited she seen Minnie pass out and the man known as Alexander carry her to her sister's room she ran after them. Lizza reached the door out of breath; she looked at Alexander and curtsied politely, "Thank you Lord Alexander." She entered the room and hurried over to her younger sisters. "Lori what on earth happened to Minnie?" She asked smoothing back Minnie's hair from her face.

Seeing Elizibet follow the others, completely missing him, Suko sighs and follows after them, maybe it was his simple clothes, or the way he looked, but everyone bar the king and queen seemed to overlook him...
"Now...what is all the fuss?" he asks, tapping the eldest princess on the shoulder "What cause is there for a beautiful princess to run through the halls?"
He looks past her and sees a younger princess, Minus, if his informant was correct, was her name, he frowned a little as he saw she didn't look well
"Perhaps one of the suitors is a medicine man?" he asks in a half joking voice
While Suko could hunt, and tend physical wounds with ease, illnesses were beyond his ability to mend
He turns and takes a few steps away from the others and sighs, electing to spend a few moments in thought

He hadn't seen anyone who fit the description of the princess yet, and his worry was beginning to grow into a little knot in his stomach
Would she like him?
Would she be like her mother, and be wary of his respectful front?

He sighs and rubs his face gently, he was over thinking things again, she'd like him, or they'd simply not get along, either way, they were betrothed, and it was a little issue if they didn't get along
Sure, there would be some problems, but Suko could find someone else when they went back to the land he came from, break it off with her and let her have her choice of all the men in the country

LORELI

"She's fine, I'm not a medicine man but nothing too serious, from what I have seen no fever, no sweat, no coughing or sniffling. Just a little light headed" Loreli spoke smoothly and swiftly. She moved from the bed so Elizabet could tend to Minus as she just had, "Where is that food we ordered?"

Lizza
Lizza gave a sigh of relief and turned and looked at Suko, "I apologize sir, I was worried about my younger sister." Lizza turned and smiled at Lori. Lizza sat on the bed and held her younger sister's hand. "Minnie, sweetie what have you done?" She whispered softly worried about her younger sister's health.

Anneliese, pink
Anneliese was still wandering the halls in a daze, she was nervous and didnt really want to go to the dining hall by herself, she fiddled with a strand of her hair and looked around the entrance hall. She heard voices coming from the other end, down by the rest of her sisters rooms. She hurried over and found Loreli, Alice, Lizza, and a few men she didnt know crowded around Minnie. "Oh no is everything okay you guys?" She rushed in, trying not to bump into anyone, and settled near her younger sisters bed. Looking to Lizza and Loreli, "What happened to her?"

((Nono, I feel like thou is doing a good job with the king and queen ovo))

Alice kept silent and followed the king and queen up the stairs.This doesn't sound like a pretty sight to see... she thought,but she knew that they were right.It was going to be for the best for Minnie.

Meanwhile,one of the cooks rushed to Minus's room,pushing a serving cart with food covered with cloches ((aka those fancy dome-shaped food coverings)).He lightly knocked on the door,then opened it and brought the food in.The cook bowed once and exited the room as quick as he got in.

Status
Not open for further replies.