The Seven Sisters of Abrielle

You are attending a ball and your dress is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay~ I'm not quite sure what you guys mean by glitching tho bc it seems completely fine to me o.o;;

Just read through the begging... could our characters select their own betrothal's on their own or will they be fixated by you yourself? For instance I am not please with the choice made for my character? What should I do?

@Haruka Glitching as in the code not working properly, the last few days I have been noticing it more and more.

Nevermind, I'm stupid

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN!

hypetrain.gif

Reactions: Haruka
Like said in the rules the betrothed are final but that doesn't stop you from affairs and crushes since when has an enraged marriage gone smoothly? this is suposed to be a complicated love 14-gon

Reactions: Haruka
Like said in the rules the betrothed are final but that doesn't stop you from affairs and crushes since when has an enraged marriage gone smoothly? this is suposed to be a complicated love 14-gon
14-gon swag.

Interesting, I truly didn't expect that would be the choice for my character as they 0 in common and don't see how they would click in. But alas all I can do at this very moment is urge you to reconsider my character for somebody else, the one I had in mind was Elizabet. If that is not possible I will do what I can in the RP.

Interesting, I truly didn't expect that would be the choice for my character as they 0 in common and don't see how they would click in. But alas all I can do at this very moment is urge you to reconsider my character for somebody else, the one I had in mind was Elizabet. If that is not possible I will do what I can in the RP.

Bro, bro ,bro, that's just how society WANTS your relationship to roll. You can cheat and shit. Hell, it's an arranged marriage.

Very well then, if society wants blood and fire it shall have it. The tree of society must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of anyone who oppose me. :-)

I posted, I will wait for everyone else before posting my next post. It will be most likely tomorrow morning for me or tomorrow night, depending on how I would be available to RP.

I'm happy I got the second option I'd selected, Lizza was first pick, she just seemed to suit Suko more
But, as I said, I got Anna, who is great in her own right, so I'm pleased

Still fight you for Lizza though

Some betrothals were decided by age Lizza is 20, and Anna is 18 and you are 19 so I paired you up with Anna so you're older.

And for Alexander the betrothals are already set in stone they have been since the girls turned 17 the thing you can do is go behind the king's back and fawn over Lizza.

I have a bad feeling about all this...

*sensing that there might be a faithful guy, and an unfaithful princess...*

Emotions are gonna be thrown all over the place in this RP...aren't they?

like I said it's like a love triangle but a love 14-gon

And the princesses can still go for peasants and the guys might be attracted to the younger girls who aren't old enough to be betrothed the possibilities are endless

2836591i

Name:
Minus of Abrielle
Nickname:
Minnie
Personality:
Minnie is very foul mouthed :drunk: and drunk most of the time she is out. She doesn't a damn about most people and would rather go down to the wine cellar than be at a ball. Minnie also has a tendency to randomly hug her siters out of nowhere. Though, when she isn't drunk she can be deep and caring with those she loves.
+stories
+ drinking
+ her sisters
+ the wine cellars
Dislikes:
+ drunk, horny guys
+ being ignored
+ dressing up
+ being bored
+ being kicked out the wine cellar
Crush:
"I don't exactly remember, but all i care about is how big he is! Gimme another beer!!""
Other:

19658wall.jpg

Name:
William Mostas
Nickname:
Will
Peasant
Personality:
Will is a very kind and calm guy, although he is very shy around new people but mostly around girls. He is responsible and sensible when so many things are happening at once. He is also is determined to do things that need to be done.
× kids
× small gatherings
× reading
× talking with his friends
× cold weather
Dislikes:
× slackers
× loud noises
× drunkards
× heat
Other:
Will's mother and father owns a bakery and mail office. He works as both a delivery boy for both of the businesses.

giphy.gif

Are there still roles for royal males?

Status
Not open for further replies.