The Seven Sisters of Abrielle

You are attending a ball and your dress is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats unfortunate. Well then, you guys have fun ^^

Hey folks, I am just waiting on Boxateer to reply so we can kinda move on. I am not sure if she still in the RP or not but at the moment she's a key part of moving on with the story. @Lazy_Not_Bored did you manage to contact her? Or just nudge her a bit?

SORRY for being out so long, I had a sudden project to do and I to put my undivided attention on it. I'll get right back on track.

Theres my first post! I made it kinda long to try and make up for being gone so long... :P Sorry bout that.

So it seems like Liza is a popular girl amd I havent seen Hanako post yet unless i missed her ><

It seems now only my character's betrothal has no showed up. Has anyone seen of the the RP-er that plays Hanako? @Lazy_Not_Bored could you see if you can contact her or not?

I'm not sending Scotton to join the claustrophobia session, because he has no RP reason to do so. However, I think I'll post form the king and queen

Eto,not like my charrie's currently doing a huge hUGE thing in the RP,but just a heads up that I won't be able to post maybe until next weekend because finals week ; ;

Hey is RP still going or not? Just wanted to know because I have heard nothing for quite some time.

Guess this RP died down. I will be retiring my character seeing how nobody posts. If the RP moves on feel free to quote me and I will return.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.