The Seven Sisters of Abrielle

You are attending a ball and your dress is:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can i reserve a spot for one of the 7 daughters?

All 7 daughters are taken or reserved i am pretty sure you might wanna click on the spots and see

Hello there! I would be interested in making a Royal Male character? Is this RP still open? I carefully read through the starting post and saw that there were still a few spots open but I felt like asking was in order. :-)

Hello there! I would be interested in making a Royal Male character? Is this RP still open? I carefully read through the starting post and saw that there were still a few spots open but I felt like asking was in order. :-)

Totally still open! and can't wait to get your male character once the few spots are filled the betrothals will be put in the first post (here and in the IC thread) and the RP will begin.

Awesome, I will see to creating my character shortly. :-)

I might just take that last royal male slot...

To hell with it, give it here, I'll get a quick little CS up soon ^_^

Appearance:
assassins_creed___japan_brother_by_blues_design-d4w524n.jpg

I will reveal his face in the RP if the character my character is interacting with wishes is so, for now this will remain as his general appearance.

Name: Alexander Montross Reaper

Nickname: Unknown

Personality:

Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living, extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration, interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments, well-organized and hardworking, he works steadily towards identified goals, usually can accomplish any task once he has set his mind to it. Extremely violent when it comes to fighting but never sparks a fight himself, will go to the ends of the world to protect something he treasures, he is very intelligent and knows a long list of martial arts himself being a fighter of a person.

-Playing the Flute
-Martial Arts
-Matcha Green Tea
-Cold Weather
-Intelligent People

Dislikes:
-People that decide things for him
-Arrogance
-Ignorance
-People that refuse to learn
-Stuck up People
-Being ordered around

Crush: Unknown, he has never set eyes on the Arielle's

Other: None ATM​

Appearance:
328142-bigthumbnail.jpg

Name: Suko Rinji
Nickname: None
Age (15-22): 19
Gender(If boy Royal or Pesant?): Male (Royal)
Personality: Cheerful and warm, always cracking jokes, although mostly pushing his luck with his comedic exploits, he knows the limit...most of the time
Likes: Laughter, of all kinds, people who can make him laugh, smaller women, cute stuff, the rain
Dislikes: People who over think his jokes, colder personalities, cold weather, boring situations, silence, crowds
Crush: Lizzi or possibly Anna, from what he's heard of them
Other: Has a soft spot for women who make him work to make them laugh, and will act a little frustrated when he fails to make them laugh, but he loves the challenge, and once he finds out how to make them laugh, he won't soon let them forget it
He also likes to carry his sword everywhere, and very rarely has he had to draw it, but he still prefers to have it on him, since he was once attacked while walking the streets, leaving him with a scar on his chest from where he was slashed

BOTH Accepted!!! Yay all spots filled!!!! I'm waiting for those who have reserved and not posted a skelly but from this moment I am organizing betrothals SOOO EXCITING!!!!

Awesome! A question though, has the IC been made or is it yet to be done? :-D

It's been made I'm just fixing some Glitches it'll be up in like half an hour

Awesome! A question though, has the IC been made or is it yet to be done? :-D

I like the traditional japaneese samurai armor mixed with the cloak. Really makes the character look unique. I can image your badass leading an army of badass samurai into battle and shit.

ALSO, for the RP creator person, @Lazy_Not_Bored for the royals you should have them give some basic details of their home country/region/city. Helps flesh out the RP a bit, make it more real.

ALSO, for the RP creator person, @Lazy_Not_Bored for the royals you should have them give some basic details of their home country/region/city. Helps flesh out the RP a bit, make it more real.
I'd love that and I totally agree it would add a new level to the RP so if you or anyone else does that it would be great! (I plan on doing that for James but Gabe is their tutor and already lives there this is why I didn't make it a requirement.)

The thread is still kinda glitched. :-D

Seems your having some issues with the thread @Lazy_Not_Bored would you need any help perhaps? I would be glad to assist you in any way I can. :-)

I got it as unglitched as possible there are two Rules spoilers but I'm leaving it afraid it'll get worse so YES FINALLY THE IC IS OPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.