The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big long shaft that needed two hands to make use of? Definitely compensating for something there.
7K1bYKD.jpg

"B-bitch..."

Poor old Halberd. He may not know it, but his dignity has been shredded like a slice of banana bread in Aesil's mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hrm how to make Eleena be useful during this escapade...

7K1bYKD.jpg

"B-bitch..."

Poor old Halberd. He may not know it, but his dignity has been shredded like a slice of banana bread in Aesil's mouth.
Now you must reveal his stunningly large manhood on "accident" in the middle of a scene, it is the only way.

Aesil: "Smells like banana bread."

*Walks in*.... Okay then.... *walks back out with the Banana bread he had bought*

Post is up!

In addition, Asuras says I get a pair of points for a training contest!

Gonna huck one more in Might, but then I think I'll pull my best impression of Meira...

*ahem*

SPEED SPEED SPEED

SPEED IS EVERYTHING

GOTTA GO FAST

Hrm how to make Eleena be useful during this escapade...
Ask Natalya, she has some very polite suggestions :P

Oh shi-

It's been four days already. Better get a post up.

Aw mang...the fuck were the Aesil kiddos doing during their Palace stay then? Shoulda said something like Aesil got a Rocky training montage and got +2 Might from it all...

We still need to post our collab fight.

And then they get sniped by an attack they didn't see coming, because no perception.

Like, Aesil's perception was also 3, and the only reason she didn't get insta-culled in the bath-time assault thing was because she barely passed a Fort check against a razor wire stealth attack.

Fort is best stat. If I wasn't going for an Aesil that was full balls-to-the-wall offense, I probably would start building towards that.

Like, Aesil's perception was also 3, and the only reason she didn't get insta-culled in the bath-time assault thing was because she barely passed a Fort check against a razor wire stealth attack.

Fort is best stat. If I wasn't going for an Aesil that was full balls-to-the-wall offense, I probably would start building towards that.
I'm terrible at managing anything stat oriented, so I'll just commit to the "evade everything I can" strategy until one cut kills my 1 hp character (likely in the upcoming battle).

If you think I'm bad at mechanics in RPs, you should see me sucking at video games.

Hey, it could be worse. Not only do I have bad stat-management skills, I have FEWER of them to work with than you guys. :D In fact, I'm honestly surprised Jun hasn't bitten the dust from surprise heart attack yet.

Do you stream? :3

And yeah, if you wanted to go the evade everything route, I'm beginning to think that something like speed + perception focus, as well as abilities that allow you to do ranged damage without Finesse checks is probably going to be the best idea evar.

Junk's getting carried by Kokusho right now. Don't complain, cause he doesn't even deserve to bask in her half-dragon gloriousness. If only Koko could hang out with da Aesil trio. God knows that she'd be cooler to chill with than Rasoba.

Status
Not open for further replies.