The Sentence

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Welp, no comment on the above, but those are some strong Beta vibes.

In regards to your CS, Potato, if you have a weapon that gives you bonuses or whatever, just note that it would count as an ability. And increasing your flat damage by 1 (dealing 2 damage every hit instead of 1) is hilariously OP, so it probably won't be a thing anyways.

Curse of Misfortune is…probably better off done as a preemptive curse. Like, -2 to whatever stat the target has to roll for in their next action, instead of an action that's already performed. If not, it sounds a lot like your character is turning back time…which is rather sketchy. Also, it's super cheesy to have an ability that allows you to force a reroll AFTER the results of the roll is already known.

For Set Up Strike, I would imagine that Asuras would only allow a decrease of a single stat, most likely Speed. Because being able to heavily debuff two stats by halving one of your own stats sounds rather bleh. It'd probably be something like halve your Might to decrease enemy Speed or Fort by the amount of Might lost, or decrease enemy Speed and Fort by half the amount of Might lost.

Also, I'm not sure how it works out with all debuffs, but generally, the effect of debuffs can be resisted with Fort, so you might want to make Set Up Strike an attack buff instead.

FUCK. SHIT. I WAS AIMING FOR THAT.

Shit, there goes my easy way of making a name for myself here.

You can make a name for yourself by fighting Aesil or Este and winning. :3

I did read it. Why do you think I want to join them? Makes them all the more interesting.

Well apparently you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have claimed them to be shady or secretive. According to your Cs (at least as far as it insinuates), Abraxas joined Goetia and ended up seeming quite loyal to it; that strikes me as being willing to serve Kaileb, aka be shady and secretive, something that, after the events of Arc 1, would get him hunted down.

Since you didn't specify anything after that in your Cs, I'm left to assume nothing changed with Abraxas even after Arc 1.

Well, I was planning on making the recent events the entire reason for my character showing up in the first place, so I didn't feel the need to add that into the backstory on the CS because that literally just happened.

Thing is, the recent events being the "reason" for Abraxas showing up simply don't add up. His history clearly pertains to old Goetia, though you seem to think it can all revolve around post-Arc 1. Nothing in your CS mentions any of the events, and though they recently happened, it doesn't spare you from having to mention how it affected Abraxas, especially considering how dire the change to Goetia was. You didn't even send a PM to me with potentially secret information you only wanted me to know about.

Quite simply, you did and wrote absolutely nothing to indicate you read the Arc 1 Summary, so forgive RJS for assuming you didn't.

In any case, your confrontational attitude isn't new here, but it certainly won't stay. You're not accepted.

I'll eat Aurora for the shame that you have brought onto me. Prepare yourself, because you really won't be seeing it coming.

I'll eat Aurora for the shame that you have brought onto me. Prepare yourself, because you really won't be seeing it coming.
I wonder if Night-O-Sphere cancels Aesil's eating powers. Or would Aesil be able to eat Night-O-Sphere? Shit mind is getting fucked here plz help

I wonder if Night-O-Sphere cancels Aesil's eating powers. :o
Depends which one your talking about The beast ability... yes... her actually trying to take a bite out of Aurora no because she was genetically designed to do that.

But in the description of the Beast of Goetia, I stated that she could eat spells as well, until they broke like a balloon with holes poked in it…:3

Also @Asuras did you want the timeskip paragraph appended to the CS biography?

Damn, now I have to go find mine.

Edit: Nvm, it was conveniently placed at the very top of 97.

But in the description of the Beast of Goetia, I stated that she could eat spells as well, until they broke like a balloon with holes poked in it…:3
Hmmm that is true... but if that ability makes contact with Night-O-Sphere it would still try to absorb the ability for a charge point... maybe cancel each other out would make sense, or a roll to see which one wins.

@ERode @Asuras Kay, I'm up and ready to finish the dirty work we started yesterday. :P

Posted a small post for Aesil. This is just set up for the collab that I'm doing with Greased and Asuras, which is why airship-chan wasn't mentioned.

And yes, she orgasmed a little again.

Also, a note, in case some people don't know: no one knows what an airship is. It's just a red flying object that hit the fields.

Status
Not open for further replies.