The Sentence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted a small post for Aesil. This is just set up for the collab that I'm doing with Greased and Asuras, which is why airship-chan wasn't mentioned.

And yes, she orgasmed a little again.

Also, a note, in case some people don't know: no one knows what an airship is. It's just a red flying object that hit the fields.
TTWTT Erode-Senpai?

Also, a note, in case some people don't know: no one knows what an airship is. It's just a red flying object that hit the fields.
I tried to give the idea he thought it looked like a ship, but wasn't quite sure. However a quick shift in syntax and a few ellipses later, and he is trying to figure it out

Hello! I saw that this was open, and I was wondering if I would be able to join! It looks really interesting, and I love the idea of dice rolling in combat.

Reactions: Jakers
Hello! I saw that this was open, and I was wondering if I would be able to join! It looks really interesting, and I love the idea of dice rolling in combat.
I believe there's a spot! Just create a CS, and see how it goes from there~. Just make sure you've read all the basics and stuff, we can all help with backstory and that if you need it.

Their is still a position open just make sure to PM to Asuras first so he can review it.

Just took a quick glance at the mechanics of Aiden's abilities. They make me rather happy actually

I believe there's a spot! Just create a CS, and see how it goes from there~. Just make sure you've read all the basics and stuff, we can all help with backstory and that if you need it.
Their is still a position open just make sure to PM to Asuras first so he can review it.
Thank you!! I'll start working on my character sheet immediately!

Alright. Sorry for being confrontational, but when a player and not the GM is giving me shit, I don't take that.

I was willing to move on and forgive and forget, but it seems that you are unable to do the same. Goodbye.

So.

Greased.

Titanpad is dead again.

See why I use Google Docs instead?

It's still working fine for me, ERode. >.>

I would just like to provide a formal apology. My attitude was completely unwarranted and downright immature. So really and sincerely, I'm sorry, particularly to RJS and Asuras.

• Thank You
Reactions: Azathoth
Fantastic, fuck off.

Reactions: kingdomkeylight
14155.jpg

Name: Kazuma Tadayoshi

Personality: Kazuma is an intellectual, and seeks to build the next best thing. He tends to push himself away from other people, preferring his laboratory and mechanics to socialization. He spent most of his teen years working on the equipment he carries with him now, and refuses to use any weaponry or armor that wasn't wasn't made by his own hands. This combination of traits makes him rather egotistical, another trait that keeps him from being close with others.

Despite his focus on science and engineering, Kazuma is still skilled in combat. He prefers to be tactical in his fights rather than try to overpower his enemies. He will wait for the perfect moment to arise instead of striking and making the moment happen. He uses the benefits from his exoskeleton differently depending on his opponent. He will not try to outdo them in what they are skilled, but instead tries to find a way to counter his opponent's strengths.

Short Biography: His parents' company was one of the leading powers in mechanics before The Sentence. They manufactured a variety of mechanical weapons, Swords that turned into shields, daggers that turned into swords, swords that turned into axes, swords that split into smaller swords, and an incredible variety of other weapons. They also created various firearms, but they could only manage to create single shot, muzzle-loaded guns. Kazuma's dad had an idea once for a gun that wasn't muzzle-loaded, but the contraption exploded into many pieces the first time they tried to fire it. So, the weapon went on the stack of failures, and they tried to move to another design. The Sentence came soon after. They sold the weapons they created to the champions of Palace for many years before Kazuma's birth, and he planned on continuing the practice once he had matured. However, The Sentence forced him to move his plans along quicker than he wanted. He wasn't ready to grow up yet, but the world forced maturity upon him.

Unable to run the company by himself, and with the loss of nearly all of their workers, the company quickly fell apart. Kazuma tore through his father's discarded designs in a rage, unable to handle the fact that his dream had been shattered. After knocking aside a large pile of blueprints, Kazuma came across a small hatch in his father's desk. Upon opening it, he found a final blueprint, and a note. The note read, "Dear Kazuma, if you are reading this, then something terrible has happened to us. Your mother and I planned to give you this design when you took over the company. It would've been your crowning achievement, and I do so wish we could be with you to see you create it. Remember that we both love you son, and we always will. -Mom and Dad." Kazuma shed a tear before taking out the blueprint to look at it. He gasped upon seeing the design. It was an exoskeleton that flawlessly merged magical and physical abilities. It was able to translate kinetic motion into magic power. (Much like the way a generator works today, but these people don't know what that is.)

After many failed attempts, Kazuma finally managed to create the object his parents had designed. It was beautiful, and performed just how Kazuma dreamed it would. It wasn't quite a suit of armor, but was more of an exoskeleton. While wearing it, he had hydraulics, cylinders and tubes running down all of his limbs, including small ones that extended down over his fingers. On his back was a sort of backpack, where the suit generated its magic power. Despite all this, the suit was very light, and inhibited none of his movement. With a flick of a switch and a shift in his footing, Kazuma could become tougher, stronger, or faster, depending on his needs. Kazuma knew that with this technology, he could become one of the fabled champions of Palace. With this in mind, he crafted himself a specialized katana, two handcannons, and various kinds of small explosives. He also spent a long time studying various combat forms and techniques.

After a long, tiresome process, Kazuma eventually stood before Utashou Hokoa herself. She had him fight a champion already known in Palace, Kokusho, to see the true benefits of his creation. He fought with all his heart and to the extent of his suit's abilities, but couldn't best the champion. Utashou denied him status as a champion, but saw the potential in his suit, and told him that should he improve it more, he may someday earn the title of a champion. After many months of toying and tinkering, he stumbled upon a breakthrough in his armor's abilities. Satisfied, he fought Kokusho a second time, only to achieve the same result, and the same words from Utashou. Again, he went back to the drawing board and worked for many more months before accomplishing another breakthrough. He also worked to better himself physically, working to gain advantages that his suit could not grant him. After all his hard work, he returned and fought Kokusho a third time, confident in his and his suit's abilities. He had worked for this. He had worked long and hard. He would not be bested a third time. Despite his determination, he found himself defeated a third time. However, Utashou finally deemed Kazuma and his invention worthy of the title of champion.
***************​
The fall of Goetia had very little effect on Kazuma. The faction was in a different borough, and Kazuma hardly ever left his workshop in the Palace borough. However, the formation of the Overworld Alliance could potentially have an effect on Kazuma. Since the creation of his suit, people have approached him and asked him to create weapons for them, now that his name is known once again. He has begun selling weapons to the people of the Palace faction once again, and since the faction has allied itself with Aesil, he would likely be willing to accept a request for a weapon from a champion of Aesil.​

Faction: Palace

Stats:
Might - 4
Finesse - 3
Fortitude - 5
Health - 4
Speed - 4
Perception - 4
Arcane - He is a strong independent man, and he don't need that arcane.

Abilities: Since Kazuma wasn't trained to be a champion, all of his powers come from his suit. The suit absorbs the energy from his physical movements, changing it into magical energy and storing it in the backpack. Part or all of the magic energy can then be expended to activate the suit's various abilities. The magic energy can be created by all movements made by Kazuma, everything from swinging a sword to writing a paper. All movements, however minute, generate some amount of magical energy. Kazuma has also crafted his katana so that landing hits with the blade also increases the stores of magical energy.

Stance Change: After flicking a small switch on the outside of his right thigh and shifting his footing, the suit will grant Kazuma a buff to two stats depending on the placement of his feet. The buff stays in place for as long as Kazuma continues letting the suit use magic power.
Defensive stance: The suit grants Kazuma bonus physical endurance, increasing his fortitude by 1 and his suit's fortitude by 2. However, he takes a -1 penalty to speed.
Offensive stance: The suit increases Kazuma's physical strength, raising his might by 2 and speed by 1. However, he takes a -1 penalty to fortitude.
Speed stance: The suit heightens both Kazuma's physical speed, and his mental reaction time, buffing his speed by 2, and his perception by 1. However, he takes a -1 penalty to might.

Cannons: (1 turn to charge minimum) Kazuma built a pair of magical cannons onto the forearms of the suit, capable of blasting the suit's stored magical energy at his opponent. The blasts would do more damage based on how much energy the suit has built up, and how much of that energy he chooses to expend.

Bubble: The suit spreads small pellets in a circle around Kazuma. These small pellets send out magical signals to each other, creating a magical bubble 3.5 meters in diameter. The bubble is incredibly tough, and nothing can enter or leave it without first breaking through the magic barrier. With gestures, Kazuma can control the bubble, moving it this way and that until it runs out of magic power and dissipates. Since the bubble is a full sphere instead of a dome, it will lift up the section of the ground Kazuma is standing on, allowing him to achieve flight for a short time. In theory, he could use this to encapsulate an opponent by standing next to them while using it, then hopping out of the ring before the sphere forms. However, doing this has plenty of obvious ways that it could go wrong.

Equipment/Inventory/Whatever little shiny thing on the ground he decides to pick up:

The Suit: Well, clearly the suit. That's the whole point of his character.

Katana: Crafted to compliment his suit, his katana is attached to the suit with a tube, and scoring hits with the weapon grant Kazuma a bit of extra stored magic.

Dual Handcannons: Strapped across his lower chest, he always keeps his two muzzleloaded percussion pistols loaded. (For those who don't know the difference between flintlock and percussion)

Ammo: Kazuma carries 10 conical lead bullets, along with a powder horn at his hip.

Explosives: 6 grenades that are dispensed from one of 3 small dispensers on the back of the suit. He carries 3 different types of grenades, flash-bang, smoke, and poison gas.

For his health: Some bandages, and a collection of gears, tubing, and patches to fix up his suit with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.