The Search of a Lonely Heart

"Well i don't really have a job, I build things from metals and wood i find lying around then sell them. It's more of a hobby."

"Sounds very creative. I don't have much of a mind for stuff like that." she nibbles her lip a bit embarrassed.

"I could show you a few of mine. And if you'd like teach you how to make your own." he said in a low voice to hide his shyness, blushing a bit as he notices how beautiful Lucy is. "Odd," he said to himself, "I bearly know her and yet I am quite attracted to her. I hope I'm not moving to fast."

A blush ran over her cheeks "Really? You'd really want to teach me?" a smiles formed on her lips "No one has ever offered to teach me something like that. Is it hard?"

A dark figure moved swiftly throught the town not making a noice or being seen he then pauses gracfully catching a glimps and over hearing a small conversation. "Hmm seems like a good place to rest" Light then perched himself in a tree not making a noice once more and watched the two. The two seemed to be in depth in conversation Light though human love was nice to watch from time to time. Light paused as Max and lucy walked under his tree. He could smell there blood as if it was roses in spring what a sweet smell he thought trying to remain quiet and still.

"Top of the day to you" Light said in a bold voice. "What brings you two out on a simi rainy day" As he jumps from the tree. His hair black as night and down to his sholders eyes green as cat eyes and skin pale as the moon. His black and silver hooded robe cover him not seeming to be wet at all. He then pulled out a pipe and begain to toke on it as he wait for a reply........

(They're actually in a restaurant by now. So not really sure how you want to do that...? Um, shadowwriter?)