The Scrolls of Gelbaron: The Forsaken Saga (Sign Up/OoC|Open)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Mercinus3

Trust me I had to do the exact same thing. And thank you I'll keep the weight. Nyari is going to be hard to pick up, move, or be a force to reckon with at that weight. Thanks for helping me out with that.

I was thinking so too. I don't know if I want her used to being in groups or solitary for a portion of her history, I think either of them would be interesting to add to her character as far as buffering goes. And if I think of any more abilities I will run them by you because I tend to prefer that anyways.

I just got back into rping and writing four paragraphs was tough so I am going to pause on this to get back in the game before I join so I meet your requirements.

I just got back into rping and writing four paragraphs was tough so I am going to pause on this to get back in the game before I join so I meet your requirements.
To be honest, I had forgotten that I had that rule in place. Though having a look at the rules, I do understand about getting back into RPing (I've done that a few times myself). If you want to hold on applying until then, I'd be more than happy. I'm also fine with being lax on that rule for you so you can get back into RPing. A post of good quality but short in length is much better than a 3000+ word post that contains a lot of fluff.

M3

@Mercinus3

I think I can get a few paragraphs out, I know two for sure, so I will do my best to write three paragraphs per post, one to challenge myself and two to be as close to the requirement as possible. With your approval I will finish my character profile and have that turned into you by tonight. And then I will read all the posts before starting my own.

@Mercinus3

I think I can get a few paragraphs out, I know two for sure, so I will do my best to write three paragraphs per post, one to challenge myself and two to be as close to the requirement as possible. With your approval I will finish my character profile and have that turned into you by tonight. And then I will read all the posts before starting my own.
I'm more than happy for that to happen ^^

By the way, you don't need my approval to get a character profile up. You can post the character whenever it is complete :)

M3

Generally, they don't have venom-producing organs. They do, however, use various poisons on their weapons to catch prey and have a high tolerance to the stuff as the result of that.

M3

Still alive. Still out-of-country and functioning on approximately five hours of sleep per night. Will be getting a post up here second-priority as far as RPing goes (right after that one Prophecy-post that has been pushed off for a while in one of the collabs).

Hmm. Which reminds me... *pokes Merc*

Hey guys,

Are we still continuing the RP or should I create a reboot for a fresh set of players?

M3

I'm still interested, but I suppose if no one else is I can just move the character to the new rp thread?

I'm still about. Just dead-busy. And still have to finish the second half of the post elsewhere.

After some careful consideration, I am planning on rebooting the RP so I can keep track on who is currently active and who isn't. That plus I can tinker with the RP during the downtime so that it isn't too intimidating for new players.

M3

Do you mind posting a link to the new sign-up thread in here, 'cause otherwise I'll probably miss it?

I wouldn't mind doing that, though I was planning on sending those who are currently on the active roster a PM with the link as those tend to get more noticed.

M3

A bit regrettable, but if so, then so. A part of me also wants to suggest a new opening scene, since, well, we've been through how many iterations of the battle near Terrubane, now? Might be nice to throw something different in for a change... Played characters also ended up quite scattered rather than interacting.

A bit regrettable, but if so, then so. A part of me also wants to suggest a new opening scene, since, well, we've been through how many iterations of the battle near Terrubane, now? Might be nice to throw something different in for a change... Played characters also ended up quite scattered rather than interacting.
I had a similar idea in mind, seeing how successful the first iteration of the RP was after I skipped that initial battle.

M3

Status
Not open for further replies.