The Scrolls of Gelbaron: The Forsaken Saga (Sign Up/OoC|Open)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted. I will probably get a collab going with @Shimmerene soon. Well, this is LegionSoon (tm), which can be anywhere between a day to three months.

Assuming this is still alive, would it be acceptable for Nocturne to have a small band of werepyres accompany her?

Assuming this is still alive, would it be acceptable for Nocturne to have a small band of werepyres accompany her?
Yeah the RP is still alive. I've just hit a major bump in the road for my Master's course (struggling to keep up with it), so I haven't been able to respond to RPs as much as I could do.

I am fine with Nocturne having a small band of werepyres accompanying her.

M3

My apologies for keeping the RP quiet for nearly a month. University life had been a little bit more of a hassle than I had anticipated, though a small writer's block for this RP didn't help me out at all. I've posted something for the group in the Terrubane battle. I'll work on something for Rasiro tomorrow.

Speaking of which, is anyone still interested in the RP?

M3

I have just been waiting on that lead post you promised before. I tend not to leave RPs that have gone quiet in case of further activity but will leave when I have lost interest which I have not.

But with the time of silence I have to re-review my character and remember what sort of motivations I want.

I am still out there and about as I'm wont to be. I'd figure it would be @Snowday's turn before mine?

I didn't realize this thread was still here, but either way, I'm certainly glad it's back. I'll try to get a post in soon.

I have just been waiting on that lead post you promised before. I tend not to leave RPs that have gone quiet in case of further activity but will leave when I have lost interest which I have not.

But with the time of silence I have to re-review my character and remember what sort of motivations I want.
Apologies on that. Exams kinda took over. I've now posted for those who are in and around Galbeez so that side of the story can continue.

M3

Both stuck and busy with studies. Sorry.

Writer's block or studies, WitchChild? Just let me know if there's anything I can do to help.

M3

mpf.gif

-_- I completely forgot to post and there is not real excuse this time. Just outright forgot. I am sorry, Mercinus3

MOlKZ.gif

Are you still looking for more characters? I am thinking about playing a Drægarian if any of those spots are open but I would also be willing to work with what is needed at this current time.

Are you still looking for more characters? I am thinking about playing a Drægarian if any of those spots are open but I would also be willing to work with what is needed at this current time.
Sorry for the wait. I must have overlooked the notification.

There is still room to create a character for the RP itself and I'd be more than happy for you to play a Drægarian.

-_- I completely forgot to post and there is not real excuse this time. Just outright forgot. I am sorry, Mercinus3
Hehe not to worry about that. Just make sure you get a post in ASAP.

M3

@Mercinus3

Okay, I am having an issue with what her weight would be, green anacondas are about twenty feet in length and weight five-hundred and fifty pounds, that is twenty seven and a half pounds per foot, and if my character was fifteen foot seven she would be about four-hundred and thirty one pounds? Does that sound right to you? Also are the Drægarian too large to play a rogue-like class? Lastly would she be able to get some distance in the sky because snakes can spring a long distance and if she is fifteen foot seven she would be able to spring at least half her height?

@Mercinus3

Okay, I am having an issue with what her weight would be, green anacondas are about twenty feet in length and weight five-hundred and fifty pounds, that is twenty seven and a half pounds per foot, and if my character was fifteen foot seven she would be about four-hundred and thirty one pounds? Does that sound right to you? Also are the Drægarian too large to play a rogue-like class? Lastly would she be able to get some distance in the sky because snakes can spring a long distance and if she is fifteen foot seven she would be able to spring at least half her height?
I had to pull a calculator out on this one. The end weight from the maths that you have shown ended up being just over 428.5 pounds, so your number is close. That would be an approximation as the weight of an anaconda per foot might not be the same as the weight of a human per foot (using the 27.5 pounds per foot, a 5'7" person would have a total weight of over 153.5lbs). Other than that, I have no problems with the weight.

For the race being rogue-like, it is certainly possible (with the race's magic, it can be an interesting character). For the last one, I'll let you decide on that as I'm not particularly fussed with character abilities (as long as it isn't outlandish, which the limitations you have posted seem reasonable).

M3

Status
Not open for further replies.