The Royal Arrangements

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
speaking of oreos i'm going to go eat some. be are be~

Ok now I'm in the mood for oreos and gawt none TT.TT

haha i shoved a lot in my mouth and gulped it all down wiff milk :3 so yummy.

Its amazing how people can get into a conversaition about oreos ^^ even though... they're america's favorite cookie.

i want some chips ahoy though :3
and the fact that everyone is sleeping or offline sucks :s

whooaah i'm here. i'm alive. no need for a replacement c:
a lot of things are just going on and i was just about to post.
you know how my posts have to (be) perfect. it took me an hour to write this next one.
but i'm here ~

xP

A few other's had arrived since Faroh had introduced himself to Amber, the first of which, a rather clumsy, nervous shell of a man, no confidence within himself.

ouch, why do I feel you're talking about Aurin... though I'm not sure where you got clumsy from since he did nothing out of the sort.

Why dose ever one know who there going to marry already T.T
did i miss something lol

everyone's going with that "they got letters thing" so...

Sowwy your to be hasn't posted her chara yet, I've seen her online and got on her case with no reply, I think she is the one we need to find the replacement for.

--granny jumping to replacements again giving her ruff luvin >_0b

Don't worry, If i don't find a replacement in the next 24 hours than I'll take the role myself (Thats a whole new reason to say Oh Man)

"Lonely, im so lonely, i have no body but my own oooooohhhhhhhhh"

DAANG I have not heard that song in forever. .___. that part of the song was weird but the rest of it was good xD

Wow, my Mum used to play that album xP Akon