The Royal Arrangements

haaa. i like it. and i would kill for an ass that big. and i'm straight as can be. I just like butt :)
but that's how it is around here. we don't take things seriously like that. everyone's just chill
and idk this area is kind of famous.

lol You has facebook? we can talk more about asses there lol

oh yeah true. haha sorry for being all out there. at least you guys know now. sure just pm me or something.

No, I'm with you on it. I like big butts too. Just something about them lol~

okay next topic. i opened my window and there's a giant mosquito in my room and i can't find it anymore. i'm now under the covers hiding from a small bug from trying to suck my blood :/ waaaah :'c

heres a back up rifle just in case its a rowdy one
*passes*

Thank you
*dresses up like Elmer Fudd and searches*

Someone keep that mosquito away from me OAO -runs awaaaay-

Woah, this was two pages long last night >.>

i like that song
they made like 2 diffrent verions of that song
i like "I like flat buts"

Name: Prince Dmitri Caligo Mev'ludí

(called Caligo by Hallie, his younger sister)

Kingdom: Umbra

Main Export: Magical artifacts. This is anything from teapot that warms the liquid inside it for an infinite amount of time to a suit of armour that fights for its owner.

Race: Human, although it is rumoured his family have a bit of demon blood.

Appreance:
anime_guy-1.jpg

(Wears a black tunic edged with blue and gold, black trousers and black knee-high boots. He has an sash that is an emerald green and sewn with a gold dragon on it tied around his upper left arm)

Personality: the only person he is really himself with is his younger sister, Hallie, who he adores above anything else. With her is kind and carefree and will let her get away with anything.
To others he can appear affront , almost icy. But this is only because those around him, even his family, always seem to expect too much of him of him and it has just worn away at him. Now he tries to rebel by being distant- still doing the duties expected of him but doing this without any emotion. All he wants is someone who treats him as the person he is, like Hallie treats her older brother as a big brother, not expecting him to be like his older brother was.

Likes: he loves working metal- he has ever since he set foot in the Blacksmith's workshop at five years of age. He does not necessarily just produce weopans but smaller pieces as well, such as jewellery, etc. Also loves to read; he can lose himself in a book for hours on end. And swimming.

Dislikes: People telling him what to do and expecting too much of him, screechy girls, his younger brother.

Quotes: --

Theme Song: N/A

Skills: he is an excellent smith. Metal seems to respond to his thoughts and he can work it into the most impossible of shapes.

Powers: The magic to give objects personalities and magical personalities, a china plate can beome moody and refuse to be eaten from and a ring can refuse to be worn by only by its true owner.

Bio: Dmitri is now the eldest son of King Adrion and Queen Leia, but this is not by birth but because Dmitri's older brother died barely a year ago, having died due to an attack from an unknown enemy. Now he is the eldest, much responsibilty and pressure has been put on his shoulders. This is because, as his father puts it, "will make a decent enough king of you".
But all Dmitri wants is to be a smith- he has an extraordinary talent for it but it is not a job fit for a prince let alone the next king.
His father, the present king, has tries to stop Dmitri from going in the 'Smith's workshop at all but this has only caused Dmitri to rebel more and become slightly more distant with his father. His father is only strict with him becasue he wants Dmitri to be a good ruler and at times he can be rather harsh, but that is because Dmitri can be much like his brother was at times and this causes a welling of grief.
Dmitri dies not want to be married but he must as the Kingdom needs another heir. Since the previous Royal heir's death the family's claim to the throne have been in doubt.

Comes on and finds convos about big butts and blood-sucking insects? :o
xD

I know arkward isnt it
on a sensible note: Yay! everyone has their character sheet turned in now ^^