The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I think as long as you're on as often as possible, it'll be fine. I have work and school to balance, myself, so I'll be a little slow as well. Honestly, the biggest issue might be when / if we get into the big plot sections, where your character might play an important role. I'd say join for now, and see how well you can keep up! If you feel too overwhelmed, you can always tell us and drop the rp, no hard feelings! Either way, thanks for your interest!
Alright now for the next question. Can I use an already made cat? I have a few but every time I tried to do an RP it well um just never took off. So I have like 6 never used. I don't have to pick the leader, deputy, kit, or even the medicine cats but I would enjoy at least one of the warriors that never got far and an apprentice.

Alright now for the next question. Can I use an already made cat? I have a few but every time I tried to do an RP it well um just never took off. So I have like 6 never used. I don't have to pick the leader, deputy, kit, or even the medicine cats but I would enjoy at least one of the warriors that never got far and an apprentice.
yes that's fine

Well, I think as long as you're on as often as possible, it'll be fine. I have work and school to balance, myself, so I'll be a little slow as well. Honestly, the biggest issue might be when / if we get into the big plot sections, where your character might play an important role. I'd say join for now, and see how well you can keep up! If you feel too overwhelmed, you can always tell us and drop the rp, no hard feelings! Either way, thanks for your interest!

Yes I agree with this but I may say Reply once to twice a week. I have a sick husband work and a lot of issues, I am dealing with so I reply once to twice a week to even my own threads

Reactions: Kitsune
  • Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Scorpio Queen Yes I am still in, just waiting the occ thread
Will make a warrior, apprentice and maybe queen with kits (If I make a Queen, could she maybe have a mate?)

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Um seeing how you have the IC thread up I probable won't have time to pull up an old cat and edit a CS.....

I can try though later this week depending when this ends up starting my week days are a bit filled creation wise. But I'll see what I can do.

Um seeing how you have the IC thread up I probable won't have time to pull up an old cat and edit a CS.....

I can try though later this week depending when this ends up starting my week days are a bit filled creation wise. But I'll see what I can do.
it's just ooc not ic

Oh okay then yeah I probable can get it up in time. I um I'm like way out of it today after superbowl party I suppose so it may be a good thing if I don't try getting much done today.

*hopes did math homework correct*

Status
Not open for further replies.