The Rising Storm: Warrior cat's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am good with just one I kinda can only do one character unless both characters are closely related to one another

I am good with just one I kinda can only do one character unless both characters are closely related to one another
alrighty no worries was just letting you know they can be brother and sister or sister and sister

GlacierBreeze
Female
13 moons
Young Warrior
Her body is long and though her legs are short they are full of power. Fur white thick and soft with black only on her ears, tail and spots by her eyes. She has a more angled face and deep blue eyes. With a flexible body and since most of her mass is fur and muscle.

She is a very kind and maternal soul who can sometimes be far to easily excited. With a tendency to look after others more then herself. When she does finally snap it is normally quite bad. Though she only looses her temper for others.

Her strengths are hunting small rodents. She is also adept at fighting enemies larger then her. Using the fact she is shorter then most to her advantage.

She is not good at climbing tree's ,sticks out when trying to ambush other cats, cares more for others then herself no matter how badly she is off.

l-This-is-the-most-beautiful-cat-Ive-ever-seen.jpg

Storm Clan

If needed this character can be the medicine cat.

GlacierBreeze
Female
13 moons
Young Warrior
Her body is long and though her legs are short they are full of power. Fur white thick and soft with black only on her ears, tail and spots by her eyes. She has a more angled face and deep blue eyes. With a flexible body and since most of her mass is fur and muscle.

She is a very kind and maternal soul who can sometimes be far to easily excited. With a tendency to look after others more then herself. When she does finally snap it is normally quite bad. Though she only looses her temper for others.

Her strengths are hunting small rodents. She is also adept at fighting enemies larger then her. Using the fact she is shorter then most to her advantage.

She is not good at climbing tree's ,sticks out when trying to ambush other cats, cares more for others then herself no matter how badly she is off.

l-This-is-the-most-beautiful-cat-Ive-ever-seen.jpg

Storm Clan
I'll do an ooc for cs's this is just an interest check

*pounces on the bunny!* where have you been missy! I also apologize I am the medicine cat love

Putting my character sheets here for later retrieval. You can ignore them for now.

Name: Fogpaw
Past names (if any): --
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 7 moons
Mentor: //That'd be rose's character
Apprentice: --
Mate (if any): Nah breh
Kits (if any): Nah breh
Short physical description: A small, fluffy white she-cat with light amber eyes.
Personality: A relatively nervous cat. She feels as though she was rushed into the job as medicine cat apprentice, but takes slight relief in being able to avoid fighting. She fears slipping up constantly, and spends as much time as she can learning and going over herbs and their uses. She does enjoy helping people, and praise is something she strives to get.
Strengths: She has a strong will, and is determined to do her absolute best. Good at reading others.
Weaknesses: Easily discouraged, a little low on self-esteem. Indecisive. Generally has a lot of room and need to grow emotionally.
861274-bigthumbnail.jpg
*Eyes are amber
Clan: Stormclan

Name: Streakpelt
Past names (if any): --
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month): 17 moons
Mentor: --
Apprentice: Far too young and foolish to train an apprentice
Mate (if any): ;) ladies
Kits (if any): --
Short physical description: A long-legged, lithe tom with a black pelt and a long white streak going from his head to the tip of his tail. Brown eyes.
Personality: Overconfident and childish. As an apprentice, he went from a young shivering kit to the cocky headstrong young warrior he is today. He tends to send a sideways remark at every other cat during every other conversation. He believes he is funny. He is probably not actually funny.
Strengths: Speed. He's quick, able to use his surroundings well. Streakpelt relies heavily on stealth and surprise.
Weaknesses: One hard whack and the tom is close to useless. Streakpelt can dodge, but only for so long, fights must be completed quickly or he risks serious injury. His overconfidence can get the better of him, and he often runs into things without thinking.
2168396.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
*pounces on the bunny!* where have you been missy! I also apologize I am the medicine cat love
Totally fine thats why I said only if it was needed! -huggles- I have missed you too! I was kind of in a depressed time so unable to write!

*glares playfully at the buns* NO excuse I needed my bunbun!

I did not know I was needed I sorry! -bows and does puppy dog eyes-

be the deputy apprentice or my cat's sister!!!

I'll be your sister! My lovely.

Good that I can make you happy!

• Love
Reactions: Princess Rose
I'd be interested but um I'm not sure I could this time. I'm a bit busy with school and the RPs I kind of already got on my plate. How fast do would I maybe need to post? Cause I would love to join if not super fast or maybe multiple in one day at times. I can maybe half the time but there will always be slow days being I'll go from one class homework to all four.

Reactions: Blip
I'd be interested but um I'm not sure I could this time. I'm a bit busy with school and the RPs I kind of already got on my plate. How fast do would I maybe need to post? Cause I would love to join if not super fast or maybe multiple in one day at times. I can maybe half the time but there will always be slow days being I'll go from one class homework to all four.
Well, I think as long as you're on as often as possible, it'll be fine. I have work and school to balance, myself, so I'll be a little slow as well. Honestly, the biggest issue might be when / if we get into the big plot sections, where your character might play an important role. I'd say join for now, and see how well you can keep up! If you feel too overwhelmed, you can always tell us and drop the rp, no hard feelings! Either way, thanks for your interest!

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Status
Not open for further replies.