2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
Plot:
As the sky darkened and clouds rumbled over the forest. All the cats heads turned to see a sheet of Water fall from the sky. Glaring at the Cats in front of them. The leader let out a loud yowl. A mass of cats went running at each other. In the rain a mass of withering cats fought to keep there home land safe. A small yowl of triumph rang out. This was Followed by a high pitched wail of sorrow. Every cat in the clearing to find the leader dieing under the rain.

In the forest it was quiet. Three figures could be seen running along and marking scents. These three figures we're small and furry cat's that lived in the forest since the dawn of time there had always been four clans in the four territories. Today that was still true.

Now this different then other warrior cat stories that have been told. The cat's that live here are waterfall clan, Mountain clan, Valley clan, and Storm Clan where our story begins. Storm Clan are known for there speed, loyalty, cunning ness and hunting in actual storms. Best time they hunted all animal's would be running for shelter. The other clans had many of the same traits. However mountain clan could hunt on the rocks and open are, waterfall calm was good with hunting in the river and by the falls, and Valley Clan could hunt in the wide open spaces. Now all was fine in the forest. Obviously all had small quarrels here and there over boarders and prey. That was till the Prophecy came a long and had every cat in edge.

To find out the prophecy and be apart of it. Join in and see.

RULES:

- In this roleplay, nothing that happened in the books has anything to do with the rp.
- High positions for characters are open just pm me to be deputy or the medicine cat .
- All must be active in the Role play
- Only the medicine cat and medicine cats apprentice and Leader will know the prophecy for now.
- Not everything we do in the roleplay will be accurate in the books, and that's okay guys don't wig out .
- Please keep in mind to kind of stick with 'cat friendly' names. Like from the books if you havent read them it is okay I will help you.
- No Mary-sues or Gary-stus.
- Every kit needs a mother.
- All kits' names must end in "kit", all apprentices must end in "paw", and all leaders must end in "star". Ex: Tawnykit (kitten), Tawnypaw (apprentice), Tawnypelt (warrior), Tawnystar (leader).
- Not listening to your leader you will get punished in Ic. Its part of the rp please no drama in ooc
- Realistic cats only. Means like real cat photos no odd anime stuff
- RESPECT ONE ANOTHER. And be nice please
-no limits on cats

Moons-
6 moons apprentice
12 moons young warrior
20 - 55 moons warrior
60 moons elder

Co Gm
@Blip

StormClan
LEADER

Stormstar @Scorpio Queen

DEPUTY
@WhiteWolfKC

MEDICINE CAT
@Princess Poisoned Rose

WARRIORS
open
@Blip
@UnicornBunny
@Scorpio Queen

APPRENTICES
Leader's apprentice
:
open
Deputies apprentice:
later taken by @Kitsune
Medicine cat Apprentice:
@Blip
Warrior apprentices:
open
@Scorpio Queen

QUEENS
Open
@Scorpio Queen

KITS
Open
@Scorpio Queen

Waterfall Clan NPC
LEADER

Echostar
DEPUTY
Streamfoot
MEDICINE CAT
RunningStream

MountainClan NPC
LEADER

RockyStar
DEPUTY
Rockyheart
MEDICINE CAT
Sunwind

Valley Clan NPC
LEADER

Sunstar
DEPUTY
Windfur
MEDICINE CAT
Willownose

LONERS
(Cats who help the clans but never been apart of then)
@Scorpio Queen

KITTYPETS
(cats owned by the twolegs)
@Kitsune
--

ROUGES
(banned from the clans)
@Scorpio Queen

CHARACTER SHEET

Name:
Past names (if any):
Age (in moons, one moon equals one month):
Mentor: apprentice's only
Apprentice: warriors only
Mate (if any):
Kits (if any):
Short physical description:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Picture:
Clan: Stormclan

Last edited:
Quick question, say we do want to be a medicine cat or a deputy. Do we have to keep the names you selected?

Quick question, say we do want to be a medicine cat or a deputy. Do we have to keep the names you selected?
those clans are npc not playable

I want deputy cat please!

Fine medicine cat. When i read it, it said it was still open

its ok I just have been through a lot lately and am a bit short tempered as of late

Yeah tell me about it

Also you should know that apprentices can have either paw or fur at the end of their name.

I read the books and their are apprentices with the second name of fur but this is your rp...

Hello! Hey scorpio could you reserve Medicine cat apprentice for me? Thanks!

There were very few with fur Spottedleaf was Spottedfur before she became a warrior

Status
Not open for further replies.