The Revival Flames Of Immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Racer says her power if corrupted enough will control the balance of the world and dooms day will be upon us. We don't want sera just her powers after we corrupt them to the darkest light and then we will kill her. She said ryu im in love with yo....... Goodnight now she slipped under fully then.

"Forgive me if I'm the barer of bad news. But no magic can pierce my mirrors. Sera is still just as fine as she always is. And now. Sera. Mind lending me your magic. Let's do something flashy. If you know what I mean."

Sera didn't respond her body giving her magic to the shield around ryu. But otherwise nothing else happened outside a scream of pain was heard striker grasps his chest the darkness in him was becoming to strong something must have happened to sera he took off running into the guild. He yelled SERA!!! SERA!!!! Sera where are you stay with me!!! Dont give in sera fight the darkness trying to take you into oblivion!!!! He ran in to find ryu he said where is sera the bond with her is cutting out her magic has dropped way below what she needs to live! Striker saw the shield around ryu and says she chose to save you. Dragons can only use that spell once your very lucky!

Last edited:
The magic Sera wrapped around Ryu began to separate from him. It became a separate individual. "Now let's get started. Mirror Dragon Art: Twin Mirror Dragon." A mirror appeared behind the forming magic of Sera's. A replicate of Ryu formed, absorbing the magic. Both spoke in unison. "Dual dragonslayer secret art: etherion cannon of the twinflame dragons." The attack went off exactly like it would be if Sera and Striker did it. The blast was actually a bit stronger than if they did it.

Sera gasped racer got hit full force on his arm otherwise he had dodge the attack and charged the mirror and jumped into one taking him to the mirror world which revealed sera who was unconscious and her state was very unstable. Racer picked her up then began to look around for an exit.

"Now you're being a bad boy Racer. You really shouldn't be jumping into someone else's world. Now you're mine to control. Mirror Dragon System Control: Isolation." The space directly around Racer warped suddenly. His movements were stopped. "Now I would eject you right now, but I think I'll have some fun with you Racer. Mirror Dragon System Control: Spacial Movement. Also. System Control: World Crash." Racer was quickly moved to a separate room in the mirror and was instantly erased with that room.

Sera fell simply back to to the ground her body hitting the ground with a thud.

"Well that was fun. You okay Sera?" Ryu walked over and picked her up, jumping into a mirror and vanishing from sight. Meanwhile, Joseph was making quick work of the men attacking the guild. None of them put up much of a fight. Was there no one here that could put up a challenge?

Sera gasped alittle but kept watching ryu her vision was failing and she couldn't stay awake much longer. She said did you hear me before? Her head hit his chest and she fell under. Her body in a comatose state.

"Come on you fouls. Its no fun if none of you can touch me. Bring out your best and let me fight them."

sera stayed limp in ryus arms. a small smile was on her face as another attacked the mirror they were in yelling give us the light flame dragon she must fall to the darkness in her heart give her to us!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.