The Revival Flames Of Immortality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryu shrugged his shoulders and made his way over to her. He bent over and closed his eyes.

She placed her hand on his forehead and the images of what happened appeared in ryus mind. She also showed her weakness was water.

I don't know ryu I was blacked out the whole time I'm so sorry. She smiled and collapsed back onto the bed smiling at ryu.

"Get some sleep girl. And trust me. It wasn't easy keeping up with you and Striker."

She said I will and umm thank you I really tryed to do my best in the fight. She smiled at ryu happily she felt something inside her deep down stirring making her all warm now but she smiled at ryu and began to fall asleep looking at him.

Ryu returned to his bed and laid down. A mirror formed above him, stretching down from his head to his feet. It just floated there.

She awoke moments later as a hole was blown in the infirmary wall she flew to a standing position and her fire protected ryu and Joseph from flying debris. She smiled knowing that when she would black out or be kille the brightest fire surrounding ryu would always protect him. Striker had just come back from an overly exhausting job and had no idea of the attack even happening. A piece flew towards fyi she leaped and used her heavenly flame Dragon roar. The piece broke as a larger one flew towards Joseph and she reversion blasted that one out of the way. She then sank to her knees gasping for breath.

The moment the explosion happened, Ryu went into his mirror. Joseph, being who he is, already caught up with everything going on and vanished. Judging from where the explosion hit, he found out where the attacker was, appearing behind him. "Who are you and why did you attack the guild?"

The Canon fired again sera trying to keep fighting but her body couldn't handle all this after being previously weakened. The person disappears saying because the silver haired one is the one I want she could unlock dooms day.

Joseph quickly destroyed the cannons. "I believe I asked you a question sir. Who are you and why are you attacking Fairy Tail?"

The guild yelled we are phantom Lord a dark guild who wants your silver haired Dragon slayer and we will leave if you give her to us!

"Well you're going to have to forgive me and the guild. But we aren't going to hand over one of our own. So if you want her, you're all going to have to go through me."

They say well one of us is already in there searching for her. She saw a blur run into the room that racer guy was back. She ran and hid behind ryu' s bed her vision blurring.

A mirror slapped reader in the face. "Well. Looks like someone needs some help. Now Sera. It's not like you to run and hide from danger. Now are you going to fight, or am I going to show you up again?"

Her breathing heavy she said I will fight even if it destroys me she blushed swing her shield still Protected ryu. She gasped as racer threw her into a wall breaking her arm she screamed out In pain her flames not appearing she had used her magic to protect her family.

Her body melded into the wall. "Mirror Magic: Translocational Mirror. Hey Racer. Sera isn't your to take." She quickly found herself floating in air in a works of white. She was back in Ryu's mirror world. Here she would be safe.

She looked around and smiled then her body gave out and she once again slipped under. Racer said bring back the mission girl I was told to claim her and bring her back to phantom Lord the shield around ryu grew brighter and began to burn racer.

"Sera. Leave him to me. Save your magic. In not going to need your protection. Now Racer. Tell me. Why is she so important?"

She mumbled I cast the protection while you are asleep you were asleep when they attacked I had to protect you from the flying debris. It will disappear when the danger is gone the shield went back to a normal glow around ryu. Sh mumbled his name in her unconscious state her body growing cold. She mumbled if I die he must know my feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.