The Relic Chronicles: A Fracture in Time and Space

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheColourlessRainbow

[BCOLOR=#000000]Premise:[/BCOLOR]

Some people were born powerful....

Others were born to weak...

and in every culture the powerful enslave the weak and bend them to their will. May it be by money, job positions, labor of some sort, or physical/psychological imprisonment. but for this planet, A woman known as Sombra has rose up against a being known as Ti'ling, she has planted a bomb that would temporarily collide all universes and timelines. Many people would just vanish from their original place in the universe/time, others would find a portal has opened, no matter how they saw the opening in time and space; they ended up on the other side . This would draw a large number of individuals to a planet known as Flix; and inside a small black bricked village. This allowed a select few of the group to obtain Relics, which were tokens of great power. However none were as powerful as Ti'ling...and now he holds a Relic that transcends any being into a God, and he threatens to destroy any who stand in his way.

Roles and other Information:

Survivor- The basic role of the game, these are just the normal people of the group.

Traitor- There will be 2 traitors that work for Ti'ling; may it be for any reason. The traitors will vote every round to kill one survivor.

Relic Holder- They're 4 Relic Holders in this RP. The first will be my own character while the second will be the co-gms character, and i will be picking the 3rd and 4th from the sign ups. Relic Holders will be given one new ability; but this power will be tied to a token(Necklaces, earrings, statues, anything really.). They will also be immune to traitor kills.

However, CHARACTER DEATH will happen other then traitor kills. May it be by NPC, PLAYER VS PLAYER(this depends upon the players), or any other means. Just like life; this RP will throw curve balls.

Rules:
1. Have fun! I love writing, and i mainly do it to relax and enjoy a nice time with other people.

2. No meta gaming, or god modding please.

3. I do ask that you attempt to converse with other player controlled characters, it makes the story far more realistic and interesting.

4. Please tag the player you are replying to when IC, it makes it far easier to find and less likely to be missed and or overlooked.

5. Duos are allowed, and I do not care if they have different canons.

6. Original Characters are allowed.

7. All characters can have previous knowledge/powers as long as it does not godmod or cause meta gaming.

8. This roleplay will likely last 2-4 weeks.

9. If you have any ideas and or questions feel free to message me! I'm always open to new ideas. Plus im looking for a co-GM.

10. As the GM i have the right to add, subtract, or modify rules as i see fit.

Character Sheet:

Name: What's their name?

Appearance: A picture or written description is fine

Canon:
What book/tv show/movie are they from? If its a OC please put OC​

Bio: A wiki link is okay; as is a brief description. OC's most have a brief description.

(Only for the Relic Holders)Relic and its ability: A written description is fine for the appearance of the relic, as is a picture. Please describe its ability and its corresponding weakness.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.