3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Historical, Modern
Hi all!
I have not been on here in a hot minute, but it feels good to be back (kinda). A friend and I were going to CO-GM together but he seems to have disappeared (yo @HellHoundWoof where'd you go). But if he does happen to reappear, then I would like a third GM. I know, it seems excessive. Both of us write novel type posts and thrive in fantasy type RPs. You really never know what you're going to get in all honesty. The title above is the last title we agreed upon for the RP, but we hadn't agreed on a name for the country. Below I'm going to link the Google Doc I had been working on to kinda make our texts make more sense and where we originally wanted to go with the RP. There's lots of action, the killing of kings, and court gossip. I just need someone to help me further plan. Also to code because I can't do that.
Random RP

@Duchess Dahling!!!!! What time period were you guys going to set this in???

@Duchess Dahling!!!!! What time period were you guys going to set this in???

Hello!!! Medieval is generally where we like to stick. I would actually base it in our worlds standards around the Tudors, so the High Middle Ages.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: junebug
Hello!!! Medieval is generally where we like to stick. I would actually base it in our worlds standards around the Tudors, so the High Middle Ages.

Oooo Tudorssssss!!!! Count me in!!!! I'd love to be a part of it and help you guys whip up something real good! :DDDD

• Love
Reactions: Duchess
Oooo Tudorssssss!!!! Count me in!!!! I'd love to be a part of it and help you guys whip up something real good! :DDDD

Then count yourself a member of the team!! I'm actually headed to bed, but feel free to add anything to the google doc or throw ideas down in this thread!

• Love
Reactions: junebug
You have my interest. I have been craving for an RP in medieval setting. :D

• Love
You have my interest. I have been craving for an RP in medieval setting. :D

Were we in an RP together once upon a time?

I am intrigued

Ugh that's gonna bother me! But good to see you again!

Crescent Wars was the rp *knows this because she was also in it*

I was in it as well if I remember correctly

Crescent Wars was the rp *knows this because she was also in it*
Oh that RP.. Uh, yeah,..

However, with Duchess, it feels like an even more recent RP.. Hmm, I may be wrong.

Last edited:
Oh that RP.. Uh, yeah,..

However, with Duchess, it feels like an even more recent RP.. Hmm, I may be wrong.

I had a feeling it was Crescent Wars, but I do also believe it was something more recent, but I haven't really been in one since that one, so maybe I'll figure it out. And I knew @Kat seemed familiar and @~Dark Disney~

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
P.S. I have a migraine so I'm going to bed early tonight but I plan on working on some things tomorrow c:

Hi friends, I'm currently working on the history and stuff, but hopefully, an actual sign up thread and all that jazz will be up by next week. I'm trying to get things finished before I venture back to college. So yeah, just letting y'all know that things are still going on. c:

@Akashi @~Dark Disney~ @Kat @HellHoundWoof

Reactions: Dark_Psycho
@Akashi @~Dark Disney~

Hey y'all! I just wanted to make sure y'all are still interested! I'm probably gonna pull an allnighter to finish everything and all the good stuff should be up this week. Hopefully, with sign-ups, there's more interest, but I like y'all so I'm chill with it just being us. I haven't been in an RP since 5ever ago, so I'm looking forward to it.

I am

I might be interested in joining as well, if that's okay with you guys?