3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Fantasy, love, Yaoi, supernatural, humorous, magical, modern, Medieval, action,
Two girls. One was hiding from people she never meet but knew what she was. They wanted to use it against the spiciest they hated. This world is filled with greed power and everyone desires total domination basically. This girl only stays in one place for about a month maybe even two. She takes a different name every place she goes just so she didn't have to worry. Her name is Tori Kasai.

• Love
Reactions: LilithX
Another girl. An outcast even by her own kin. She stopped caring a long time ago. Nobody needs her and she doesn't owe anything to anyone. Homeless for most of the time, she wandered to wherever her feet would take her. There is no difference to whatever place she ended up to. Her name is Kiera Scarlet.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Tori just got to a town where everyone knew each other and it wasn't a surprise that people came there. The people were nice and she bought an apartment so she could stay a few days and weeks to make ppl not recognize her she wears a cloak and she goes to school. She looks more like a loner or a goth kid especially in school.

Kiera sighed as she twirled the straw of her iced mocha, watching the passersby. She's thinking of hitting the next town tomorrow but there's a lot of people in the town she's currently in which means lots of food source. She got a job at the local cafe and it pays her good too so she decided she could stay a bit longer. She had to blend in or she'll be in trouble. Finishing her drink, she stood up and went back to her apartment.

• Love
Tori was finishing up the last touches of the apartment before she smiled. Tomorrow tori thought to start high school since she stayed the same age. How she took her picture was she wore a wig and well also wore contacts to hide the color differences. But contacts didn't stay for long especially with the flamed eye because it melted the contacts leaving nothing there in her eye.

She opened her door and slumped to the couch. She heard movements on the other side. There's probably a new tenant. She shrugged and took a cake from her fridge. She could be nice she thought. She went out and knocked. She left the cake in front of the door and went back to her own.

• Love
Tori moved around making sure everything was in place. When she heard footsteps to her door she quickly put on her cloak before walking to the door. The minute she was in front of the door to know the creature she noticed the creature behind this door was vampire. Tori made herself open the door. She tilted her head up as the darkness of the shadows in her cloak covered her face.

Once inside, she heard the other door opened. She waited for it to close but when it didn't, she peeked from her door and saw her. She looks young. She didn't speak but just watch her a bit curiously.

• Love
Tori watched as she noticed the vampire come to her. She looked away before turning around leaving the door open if she wanted to come in. The girl didn't mind if people walked into this place it's not her true home so it didn't matter.

She saw the girl left the door opened. Debating whether to come in, her curiosity got the better of her. She wasn't usually like this but there's something about her that made her want to see and talk to her. Gingerly, she entered and looked around. "Hi." she greeted a but curtly. "I'm Kiera." she added.

• Love
Nothing in this house was important. She hid all her important things in a deserted castle making sure her castle was hidden. She went to the living room and sat down Tori looked at the girl before looking away "my name is Tori" she said her voice light and almost airy.

"Nice to meet you." she smiled. "Are you living alone?" she asked her. Her room is minimal but comfy. "Nice place you have here." she commented.

• Love
Tori watched as the girl followed her. "I might stay for a few months and go to school and stuff." She said as she shrugged. She walked over to sit on her couch sighing lightly as she was more relaxed.

"I see. I'm a traveler myself." she blurted out. She didn't know why she have to tell that to the girl. She sat opposite her, just studying her. There's an air of mystery and grace about her. She found that she liked looking at her. You're being creepy, her mind told her.

• Love
Tori giggled slightly as the female blurted out she was a traveler. "Well that's nice. I hope your not looking for any specific person on your journey." She said calmly actually starting to like the Female that walked into her apartment.

She blushed as the girl laughed. She's cute when she laughs, she thought again. Yep you're creepy, the voice in her head told her. "No. I'm not. I just like to go places. Looking for somewhere to belong." she admitted quietly.

• Love
Tori could easily tell the other girl was telling the truth by the way she talked. It was easy to tell when people lied to Tori. This girl was predictable. "Where are you working? Maybe I'll go there sometime if your not in school." She said shrugging a bit.

"Really? I work at the Traveler's Cafe." she replied. "The name suits me" she laughed softly. "My shift is from 10am to 5pm." she informed her. "Just send me a note or something so I could reserve you a seat." she said smiling.

• Love
Tori nodded and shrugged. "Do you want something to eat Kiera." She asked walking to the kitchen. "I'll make you anything you want no matter how ridiculous." She said from the kitchen.

She was a bit surprised but managed to say something. "Uhm, a steak would be nice. Bloody rare." she called out to her to the kitchen. Remembering the cake, she said, "Have you seen the cake I put in your door a while ago?"

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.