The Random Meeting (gxg with snowdrop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tori watched the girl look at her wings in awe. She couldn't help but smile as the female didn't mind her wings. "Well if you want to touch them you can. They are not dangerous to people who are not a danger to me." She said needed to tell her that feeling like she should. She reached to take her hand and let her touch the fire wing first. Her wings and body shuddered as they were very sensitive to touch.

She touched her wings gently tracing the bony parts and the silky feathers. "They're really beautiful." she said touching it some more. "So you can fly, then?" she asked as she continued to caress her wings.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Tori couldn't help the moan come from her mouth as the other female caressed her wings. It was hard for her not to shiver at the touch. "Yes I can fly. It's an amazing experience." She said bringing her to the bed. "You can wear some of my cloths." She said

"I wish I could fly." she said with a hint of envy. Tori led her to the bed and said she could wear some of her clothes. "You sure? Besides are we of the same size?" she asked shyly.

• Love
Tori looked at the vampire. "I'm for sure. I barely use that much of the cloths without rips but I have them because sometimes I do need them but not much." She said as she chained out of the jeans she had on into swears to sleep in. Tori yawned and laid down in her bed letting her wings spread across the bed behind her. "Come on lay with me Keira." She said patting the spot in front of her.

She bit her lip then relented. She gingerly climbed on the bed careful of Tori's wings. "Your bed is so fluffy. Makes me sleepy." she yawned involuntarily. Her eyes started to droop. "Thanks for letting me stay. It's really comfortable here." she said sleepily.

• Love
Tori shrugged slightly grabbed onto her waist before pulling the girl to her. "Your welcome. I have to have comfortable things for my wings." She said lightly rubbing the back of the others shirt.

Heat suffused her cheeks when Tori pulled her closer. No one, not even once that someone wanted her close to them let alone have her sleep beside them. The girl beside her is giving her things she never knew she'll never have. A friend (she considered her already), comfort, understanding. She's usually cast out so she never knew those things and now here she was. She made a contented purr as she rubbed her back.

• Love
Tori felt the need to be close to the other girl wanting yo be as close as possible. She didn't know why though. It was just a need and like something unexplained. "Get some rest we can talk in the morning even though I have school." She grumbled slightly before closing her eyes.

She nodded her assent even though the other girl couldn't see it. She fell asleep shortly. It was the first time she was sleeping without dreams or nightmares. Just blankness but comfortable.

• Love
Tori smiled as she watched the girl go to sleep before going to sleep herself. She didn't need to worry about being hurt while she slept because she trusted the girl enough to know she wouldn't hurt her.

An alarm shattered the silence. Tori hissed as her ears felt the pain of the noise. She turned her alarm off knowing it was time for school. But as she tried to move she realized she was intertwined with Kiera.

A loud noise woke her up. It was an alarm. She didn't use any alarm. Her eyes flew open and looked around wildly. She realized she's not in her room. Seeing Tori, she remembered last night's events. Oh I remember now, she thought to herself. I stayed the night. She yawned and looked at the girl beside her.

• Love
Tori looked at the girl and smiled. She untangled her arms. "I need to take a shower and do all the stuff people do in mornings." She said groaning slightly as she put away her wings. She can only hold her wings inside herself for an hour.

"Okay." she replied with a yawn. "I think I'll take another 30 mins in the bed. Still sleepy." she said as her eyes closed again. Her shift won't start for a few hours.

• Love
Tori nodded and kissed her head slightly before getting out of bed. "I'll leave an extra key for you then seeing how you think my house is cozy. That means you can come any time you want I don't mind." She said getting out of bed and putting an extra key on the nightstand next to the other girls stuff. "I'll see you later." He said

She nodded as she followed Tori with a stare. "Okay. You should come to my work after school. I'll reserve a seat for you." she mumbled as she decided to get up and return to her room to prepare for work.

• Love
Tori nodded and knowing that would be exactly like she would do. Tori took a shower and got dressed. When she was done she shivered lightly. We hated water because it made her feel weird. She was a fire elemental so having a shower was awful sometimes because of her wings but she hid her wings so they wouldn't get wet. When she was done she smiled slightly.

Once in her room, she grabbed clothes and showered. She went to her mini fridge and took a leftover lasagna to reheat it. With stomach full, she grabbed her bag and exited the place. The travel took her half an hour. She liked walking because it's the only form of exercise she liked. She arrived just in time at the cafe. Her boss greeted her with a smile. "Good morning." he said. "Good morning, boss." she replied. Then her shift started and she wondered when would Tori arrive.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.