The Random Meeting (gxg with snowdrop)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tori smiled and nodded. "Yeah I saw it when I opened the door. It's in the fridge right now. Do you want some." She said going through her kitchen and getting stakes making sure one has a lot of blood before putting them on the burner. Tori made sure hers was away from the vampires not wanting it bloody rare. She only cooked hers enough to make it warm and taste good. She walked over to the female giving her her stake smiling. "I'll be right back." She said before finishing her stake by warming it up to the right point with her mind.

"Oh. Thanks." she murmured as Tori placed it in front of her. She waited for Tori before she eat the food. "The cake was sort of a gift for you." she told her as she played with her fork.

• Love
Reactions: Kait Kimishi
Tori looked at her and took her for a second before turning to her food. "Should I be strange and say that I know about supernatural creatures. Should I also say I know your a vampire." She said not saying how she knew she just said she knew.

"You're not strange. And yes I am. How did you know?" Her eyes glowed red. "Aren't you repulsed by me? That I'm not...human?" she asked wondering why she wasn't afraid of her.

• Love
Tori shrugged slightly as she looked at Keira. "It's because I'm not human." She said. She went back to eating her food and smiling slightly. "I won't tell you what I am but I'm not human" she said. "I noticed you were vampire right when you knocked on my door.

"Oh. I see." she replied. She began eating her steak. They ate in companionable silence. She was thinking about the girl in front of her. She really seemed mysterious. She looked at her food. Nobody has cooked for her ever since she was cast out. She felt all lonely.

• Love
Tori looked at Keira and hummed a bit. "Yeah. We are also neighbors. You can come over anytime I'm home. Just knock I'll hear you." She said just to tell her she can just do,e to her for whatever. Tori finished her food and looked at the vampire. "I haven't seen a mythical creature that wasn't coming to get me. This will be interesting." She said smiling.

"That would be nice to visit here. I like it here." she confessed. She finished her food the same time Tori finished hers. "What do you mean?" she asked confused about someone trying to get her. "Why would they? That's horrible." she said looking angry for what those people or rather creatures done to her.

• Love
Tori pushed the hood off her head showing her face and eyes. Her eyes seemed to glow. She then then smiled lightly as the girl could now for sure see her features. "I'm a special creature. They want to capture me so they can control me and kill every single one of their enemies." She said her eye with the flame colors moved rapidly since she wasn't happy.

She stared at the girl for a moment. She was shocked, surprised, and sad for the girl at the same time. "Poor you." she said before hugging her. "I know you don't want pity but it's not pity. I just feel that it's horrible to endure all those. I don't want to see others hurt because I know how it hurts. Maybe not in the same way but still it's hurt all the same." she explained to her.

• Love
Tori felt her heart tug at the way the girl hugged her. Her hair kinda almost floated as she felt slightly lifted. Her eye cooled down and was just like a small fire waving slightly. She took the girls hand. "Well it's something I was born into. It's sometimes cool but sometimes not." She said patting the other girls head.

She smiled at her reply. "Well there are inconveniences to being cool I guess. And you're pretty cool if I may say so." she complimented the girl. "We really should hang out." she laughed lightly. It has been, what?, years ago since the last time she smiled and laughed. This girl is something that she could evoke those feelings again out of her.

• Love
Tori never felt any sort of happiness her whole life had been a drag and a chase and run. She never wanted to kill herself so that was good at least but she got lonely and sad since no one was there for her. "Of course we can. But I have to make sure to keep my facade up or else we will be in trouble because I don't like hurting people and if I mess up and accidentally show someone other then you well they will come find me." She said touching her hand slightly.

"Sure. I don't want to be the reason you have to go again. And I won't let them take you." she said fiercely as she said the last sentence. "I'll be here. If you need me, just tell me." she assured her as she took her hands.

• Love
Tori never had someone so dedicated to her. She felt more bubbling warmth in her chest as she was happy. "And I'll fight for my life if they even dare come near me. I now have something to look forward to." She said smiling knowing she would fight for her life to stay by the girls side. "There is something about you that just is so addicting. I don't know what it is but I think I like it." She said.

She blushed at her comment. She blushed! She didn't blush easily but she did it effortlessly. "I could say the same to you." she replied. "Thank you." she whispered.

• Love
Tori smiled when the girl said thank you. "Do you want to stay over. You can if you want I wouldn't mind having you here. " she said not wanting to let her go yet. "If you want we can sleep on the bed together." She said shrugging suggesting that idea.

Her eyes widen in surprise. "If you want. I don't want to be a bother." she replied. She wanted to stay with her because she make her feel happy. It feels weird but yes she's happy. She not ready to surrender the feeling yet. If she went back to her room, she'll feel desolate again. "I'd love to stay if you're sure about having me." she smiled brightly.

• Love
Tori smiled and took her hands pulling her to her feet and directing her to her bedroom. Her bed was huge. She looked at the vampire and smiled slightly. "Let's go to bed. I have wings if you want to see them" she said as she hummed a bit and let the cloak drop to see she was wearing a teared shirt and wings were coming out of those tears. One was white and the other one was flamed colored. If she didn't trust someone and they went close to the flamed wing it would burn them but Tori trusted and liked this girl in front of her so she could touch her wings if she wanted.

They arrived at her bedroom and she showed her wings to Kiera. "Whoa. They're huge and...beautiful." she said in awe. "Can I..can I touch them?" she requested still in awe. "I mean if you let me of course." she added hastily.

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.