The Rage of Morpheus

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Clara glared at Terrence, knowing he was trying to flirt with her.
Vampire, she thought to herself.
She suddenly bursted, "Do you sparkle?"
SHe loved the twilight saga and had to ask.
Her face stretche into a grin.

Terrence grumbled. I'm ashamed of it, but yes...yes I can. immediately after saying it he regretted it, then looked down and shook his head. Why me! he shouted with a roar.

Clara jumped into the air, as a gust of wind picked her up adn clapped.
When her feet reached the floor, she grabbed Terrence's hands in hers.
"Show me!" She exclaimed happily.
She attempted to pull Terrence out of the cave.

Terrence rolled his eyes and eventually walked out. He then took his shirt off, showing off his abs, and he looked down on his body. It sparkled brightly, brighter than any twilight phony. There ya happy? he grumbled.

Clara's eyes gre wide as Terrence pulled off his shirt.
His chest was amazing, and not just his abs.
His entire body sparkled like thousands of diamonds.
It was every girl's dream, a sparkly boy vampire!
She stared at his body for what seemed like ages, until she decided to do something.
She poked his tummy, giggling.

Terrence smiled as he was poked in the stomach. Can I go back inside now eh? he asked with a smirk.

Garneil began to stir, he sat up wearily and rubbing the side of his head. All of his joints cracked as he moved, loosening them as he stood up. He was still weak and fell onto one knee groaning. "Wha...what happened?" His eyes shot open and he looked around quickly for Clara and Aryn. "CLARA? ARYN?" He stood up and saw the giant iron door had been opened. "No...NO." He tried to limp over to it but fell flat in the dirt, his face lying in it as he clawed into it, grasping the soil and letting it bury beneath his nails. He looked up into the light coming from the door and to the side of him Aryn. "You're...you're ok?" He put his head back to the floor, trying to conceal a few tears. He tried getting back up. "What's happening Aryn?"

Clara looked back at Terrence's face at the sound of his voice.
Embarassed, She walked around Terrence and back into the cave, "Of course."
Clara walked into the cave and headed back toward where she had left Garneil.
She saw Garneil struggling to get up.
"Garneil! You alright?" She scurried over to his side.

"Clara...you're ok" He smiled at her, the thought of her being lost confused and upset him. "You really kicked me around you know?" He laughed as he trudged back onto his feet. "Your powers really are something else!" He brushed his fringe out of his face and let out a sigh. "I've still got some of these bastards to extract yet. Shoud probably get on that...especially Aryn's"

"No you can't!" Clara exclaimed. "ARyn said we're going to Greece together! Look at my new clothes!"
She did a twirl the clasped her hands together, "And your not healed! You can't."
She poked him in the chest, "You're not fighting anything. I won't let you."
She hated being selfish, but she couldn't dare see Garneil hurt again.
She also didn't want to go to Greece without Garneil.

Aryn nodded in agreement, still lost in thought. "She's right," He replied, his eyes betraying his exhaustion. He knew sleep would come soon again, and that he wouldn't be able to stop it this time around, either.
"You cannot while you are injured- you will only hurt yourself more and be of no help." He felt dizzy, oddly enough, and he shook his head to try to clear it.

Garneil laughed at how joyful Cara was. "Beautiful as always" he chuckled "But if the others can't rest than neither can i?" She prodded him in the chest and Garneil was shocked? Did she really just do that? But at the same time he just accepted what she had said. He'd never been one to accept such wims but for some reason he felt controlled by her, like she could calm the waves of rage that passed in his mind. Aryn also chipped in but he looked slightly distant as he shook his head. "Fine. I'll rest up. But as soon as i can stand properly we're getting these things out of everyone and you're going to Greece! And i WILL be coming with you...understand!?" He sat back on the floor and let out a huge sigh.

"Of course your coming with us," Clara said wit h a duh in her voice.
Clara jumped up and looked around.
She was happy that she would leave this cave soon.

"Glad to hear it" Garneil dragged himself off his feet, Clara's happiness and Aryn's determination was some what refreshing for him, pushing him onward's. "I have a job to do! Everyone line up. He gathered the remaining kids and set off to work, pulling the creatures from their dreams and crushing them to dust. He felt rejuvenated somehow? He felt...new. He was working like clockwork, dragging these creatures out and sending them to the depths of despair.

Clara went over to the side of the cave wall and sat down.
She felt entergetic, but exhausted.
She knew something big was going to happen soon.
She couldn't wait to go to greece either.
"this is going to be so much fun!" She whispered to herself.

Aryn sat down heavily, his back scraping asgainst the wall and causing him to wince. He could sleep for another moment...He could handle it. He yawned and closed his eyes, the room swirling around him before he landed in the flaming field again. But it was no longer burning- It had long gone out. "Arisha?" he whispered. "Arisha?" He stood-still dizzy- and made his way in the direction he had seen her last.
He found her sitting on a blackened tree stump, tears streaming down her face. "Arisha, what's wrong?" he asked, running over and kneeling beside her. She looked at him and whispered, "I'm dead, Aryn. It's time to let go." He shook his head fiercely. "No," He replied stubbornly. "Garneil can bring you out into the real world again. You're not the monster." She sighed. "Yes, love, I'm not. It's behind you!" She looked sightly afraid as he spun around, seeing...
His father? Yet it wasn't his father, its form warped and twisted as if it had been unable to pull his father's image from his memories. He made a sword of laurel, pine and birch, swiping at its arm and making it hiss, its arm melting. "You won't get to her," he growled.

Terrence walked back into the cave with a bloody mouth. He went on a blood fest. The animals that were in that area were pretty much dead now, others simply sick from the lack of blood. Sorry about that. A deer caught my eye and that one lead to another. And yeah. Sorry He looked at the person who was up Well good morning sleepy head he said with a smile. He was hoping that the mood was still rather happy. He never liked walking in onto bad moods.

Garneil was just about finished on working with the kids and felt another presence enter the cave, the door slamming shut behind it. He looked up to see a man walking towards him "Well good morning sleepy head". Garneil laughed at this even though he thought it was extremely patronising after what he had just been through. "You must be that other voice i heard?" He stood up and rolled his shoulders to stretch them out. He had slight cramp from dragging the beasts from the kids dreams. "Garneil" He extended his hand to him, retracting his bone gauntlets back into his skin and also his claws, his hand returning human. "Sorry about all that business earlier. Didn't mean to be offensive, i was just a tad irate and worrying for the others safety. I'm sure you understand." He smiled at Terrence before flicking his fringe from his hair. "I find it quite impressive that you made it here on your own actually, with all the creatures lurking around and such. But i never caught your name?" Whilst Garneil had been talking with the man, he could feel something different about him but couldn't pinpoint what? He didn't look like an elemental, nor did he smell like or have demon eyes? Either way he thought it would be helpful having another strong member around.

Clara watched as Terrence and Garneil conversed.
She was happy they were getting along so well.
They Looked like they were trying to figure each other out.
She laughed at their confusion.

Aryn held the thing off, Arisha helping him by creating more swords for him every time one was knocked from his hand. He knew he needed help, and fast.
-Garneil!- he yelled, knowing he could hear him. Aryn was shown the cave and Garneil talking to the vampire. He rolled his eyes at Garneil's male ego and yelled again.
-Damnit, Garneil! Stop screwing around and get yourself in my head!-

He kept fighting the thing fearlessly, but he was tiring, trying to keep it from entering his true consciousness. He felt his mind begin to bend. "Arisha...?" he groaned. Arisha placed her hands on his shoulders and added her mind to his, her mouth tight with concentration. He didn't relax as the burden lifted from his mind. He just kept the thing away from Arisha.