The Rage of Morpheus

Aryn tried to shake himself from his daze, but the world seemed to be melting around him. What was happening? He couldn't move, couldn't speak. Could barely think through the fog that clouded his mind, as if he were still in the burning forest. He couldn't sleep yet, and he needed someone to snap him out of it. So, focusing his energy, he sent a thought out to Clara, although it was faint and he wasn't sure if she would hear it.
Slap me, he said weakly.

Clara, if you can hear me, slap me.

The prince finally spotted other people. 'Finally' Terrence thought to himself. They were in a cave outside of the ghost city. He noticed that two of the guys were injured or something. He couldn't tell. He sneaked into the cave and just observed, he didn't want to scare the only person who could actually tell him what was going on. He got closer and closer to the girl, watching his footsteps.

Clara heard Aryn in her mind.
She obeyed, and Slap him with all of her pain, and anger.
She felt relieved afterwards.
She looked up to see another teenage boy with black hair walk up.
"Can i help you?" She asked annoyed. She had some problems to deal with right now.

The Prince backs off. "Sorry, it's just you seem to be the only people who are still here...like on earth," he said "I'm sorry for disturbing you, but I feel the need to stay with you guys. You seem to be the only people left. Besides. I'm pretty sure I could help."

Garneil heard a gentle voice and thought to himseld "i'm so sorry Clara..." He felt a light touch on his forehead, something soft and warm. He was beginning to feel better but found it hard to open his eyes. He swore he could hear another voice? someone had made their own way here? He heard the word "i could help" Garneil forced his eyes open. He tried to stand, dragging his heavy and weary body up, only to drop back onto the floor. He sat up and looked at the new guy that had entered the cave. Wearily he said to him "We don't need your help...go and sit with the others" Garneil was to proud to admit that they needed all the help they could muster. "You're just another kid with no idea of the consequences...just go...go sit with the others" Garneil fell back and hit his head on the ground, yet managing to fall asleep.

Aryn sighed and turned to the boy. "You may stay, my nightwalking friend." he said to him. He was thankful Clara had hit him; the pain cleared his head greatly and he was able to think again. But not sleep. He cocked his head slightly at the vampire, guessing the boy's age. Or rather, man. "You are quite experienced, aren't you? Let's see...five hundred or six hundred years old, I'd say, correct?" He stood and held his hand out to him. "I am Aryn," he introduced himself.

Clara heard Garneil talking but he had fallen back down.
Clara took off her jacket and made a pillow under Garneil's head.
SHe stood up to the guy. "What are you?" She asked quite curious.
He was handsome, and looked young.
Aryn mentioned five or six hundred years. That could be possible could it?
"I'm Clara."

"Uh...Prince Terrence, but you can call me Terry, and well I'm the next to the thrown of the king of the vampires!" he exclaimed with a warm smile toward Clara. "I'm not the arrogant type though, I like to mingle with the humans, who don't seem to be here anymore... and you all seem to be the only ones here...Do you mind telling me what's wrong with those two?" The prince pointed towards the two beings on the ground.

He's a prince? Clara thought.
He pointed to Aryn and Garneil.
She blushed knowing she could barely explain what happened in her own words.
Sighing she began,
"Well, I got mad at Garneil, so i ran to a slit in the cave and fell asleep. Next thing i know im in a field with a boy about my age. We went into teh woods and he turned into this terrible monster. Garneil showed up and fought him off. Then something was wrong with Aryn. I have no idea what happened next, because i was back in the cave. Then you show up."
She used many hand montions to help her explain but she knew he probably thought she was crazy.
She looked down at the floor, embarrassed.

Oh wow that exact same thing happened to me before I became a vampire back in 1886...well it's kind of HOW I became a vampire Terrence said smiling a little. Only thing I don't understand is which one is which. He laughed a little.

Aryn cocked his head at the vampire. "Are you serious?" he asked. "That's... odd. I never knew how your kind was made, but it makes sense you originated from dreams- we were, in a way, us who are different, but in mind, in brainpower. We evolved and you were created. Interesting..." He took to his feet, oddly favoring the left side. He didn't remember getting injured. He sighed and stretched slowly, wincing slightly at the pain. He looked again at the boy and an idea popped in his head.

"We're traveling to Greece, soon, a small group of us. Care to join? We'll need whatever knowledge and power you may have."

Clara looked at Aryn surprized.
"Aryn!"She exclaimed.
"Am i going to Greece with you? Don't leave me!" she told him. Tears started to well up inside her eyes.

Aryn looked over at Clara and chuckled.

"Of course you're coming." he replied with a smile. He reached over and wiped an escaping tear off her face. "We just need to help these people first, train those I picked that don't know how, and find transportation, which really won't be too hard." He looked back over at Terrance.
"So what do you say? You'll come along?"

Terrence nods. Definitely he said with a confident tone. He turns his head to Clara. This will be fun! Terrence smiles widely.

As Aryn wiped the tear from Clara's eye she felt peace wash over her.
"I've never been to Greece," She said thouhghtfully.
She turned to a grinning Terrence, "But you can't snack on me. Okay?"
She laughed at her own joke then looked down at her clothes.
She realized that her hair must look just as bad as her clothes.
she quickly turned toward Aryn, "Aryn! I need new clothes!"

No promises haha Terrence chuckled once again. Aw greece...The place I met my first girlfriend...man she was psychotic. Hope she doesn't still live there. He sat down and asked Aryn When will this trip be?

Clara perked up. "Yeah, Aryn! Is it soon?"
She giggled at the thought of going to Greece suddenly.
She didn't want to have to wait.

Aryn smiled at their enthusiasm. "As soon as we help out Faroh, we can leave immediately. It shouldn't take long, only a few days. I can get you some new clothes, Clara."
Closing his eyes, he used Garneil's power and conjured her a pretty blouse that matched her eyes and skinny jeans that would be exactly the right size, as would be her shirt. He then used the wind to gently smooth away the knots in her hair, using earth to send the dirt back into the ground.
When he opened his eyes, he noticed how beautiful Clara was, but pushed it to the back of his mind- they didn't have time for it.
"All fixed," He said with another smile.

Clara jumped when she looked down at her clothes.
they had changed!
"Did you do that Aryn?" She exclaimed. "Thank you! This is amazing!"
Then she thought about what Aryn said before.
"Who is Faroh?"

Terrence stared at Clara! WOW! he exclaimed. Aryn you're awesome man! He stared Clara down with a flirty attitude. Beautiful! I mean...wow! I have never seen a more beautiful girl! Seriously Aryn how did you do that?