The Quest for a Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

EnastrosSky

Original poster
c41cee60a4c9438ed345c773fa2d9d79835be8e5_hq.gif

Woah! it's been a while since I posted on this site. But I'm back and looking for some partners to roleplay with. I'm okay with either M or F partners. I'm even okay with all genres though I really if some roleplays have forbidden plots to go with them.

Onto the parings(X=Roles I'd like to do):
Witch(x)/Human
Scientist/Experiment(Something along the lines where the scientist tries to create a copy of his/her lover that had died.)
Alpha/Omega(x)
Student Council leader(x)/Rebel
Angel(x)/Demon
Demon/Human(x)

That's it for now for the pairings.

Plots(Plots are not made by me but from plotsforall):

#1:
Muse A is a police officer who doesn't exactly go by the book, in fact they probably spend more time cavorting with criminals than capturing them. When Muse A finds them self romantically entangled with Muse B, a criminal, it's easy for them to turn a blind eye to Muse B's illicit activities (especially when Muse B's boss puts Muse A on a special payroll for keeping their business off police radar). Over time, Muse A is welcomed into Muse B's crime family, so long as they leave their badge at home.
This year, Muse A is up for a promotion - it's so close that they can taste it. If they can arrest a notorious boss, they're certain that the promotion is theirs. No problem. Muse A can simply hand over one of their lover's enemies, right? As Muse A is scheming, the police chief calls a meeting. The chief unveils the newest person-of-interest, expressing in no uncertain terms that this is the perpetrator they want brought down next. Muse A is conflicted when they immediately recognize the person-of-interest as Muse B's relative/boss, someone whom they've sat across from at the dinner table on several occasions, someone very dear to their lover, someone who will go after everyone in Muse A's family if there's even a suspicion of betrayal.

#2:
When Muse A (someone who's led a comfortable life in a stable home) encounters Muse B (someone who's struggled since birth and was raised by members of the neighborhood gang) on a hot summer night, an unlikely romance blossoms. As opposite as the pair of them are in circumstances and attitudes, they click somehow; initially, Muse B sees no reason to share that they're affiliated with a notorious gang. As long as they're careful it won't ever be an issue, right? Muse A and Muse B's relationship progresses in a positive direction until one night when Muse B's car is tailed by someone from a rival gang while Muse A and Muse Bare on a date. Without warning, the blissfully-ignorant couple are caught up in a drive by. No one is critically harmed, but Muse A is definitely shaken. Though grateful that they both survive with minimal injuries, Muse A's entire world is turned upside down when Muse B admits that they were the intended target due to their gang ties. Muse A- who couldn't be further removed from that type of lifestyle- is devastated. Despite Muse B's attempts at reassurance, Muse A is fearful for Muse B's life and also for the safety of their own loved ones now that they know the truth of Muse B's background. Muse A has to wonder if the feelings they have for Muse B are enough to justify putting themselves and their friends/family in danger. Will Muse A end up giving Muse B an ultimatum? Will Muse B choose loyalty to the one they love or to the only family they've known?

#3:
In a future world where human beings no longer have the ability to reproduce without the aid of scientific engineering (due to decades of exposure to harsh environmental pollutants and secret government initiatives to stave off the population to preserve resources), the kiss has become the highest form of physical intimacy. Kisses are reserved for your Cherished One–a mate who is assigned by a local agency based on extensive compatibility evaluations given when someone reaches the age of 18. Embracing someone who is not your Cherished One in this special way is a crime punishable by law, with serious repercussions for both people caught in the act. Those who are caught betraying their cherished One can be sent to an interment facility for varying amounts of time depending on the severity of the 'offense' and may forfeit their right to participate in an annual lottery that decides which couples will be permitted to bear children through in vitro means. There are couples who are rumored to have defied the law and abandoned their Cherished One for another, but little is known of 'the Disgraced' as they are called because they must live apart from society in order to avoid the reach of the authorities. Muse A and Muse B have just taken their compatibility evaluations.

#4:
Muse A is annoyed when someone rings their doorbell late at night. When they answer the door, they're even more annoyed to come face-to-face with their ex,Muse B. Muse B, typically smug and rude, looks panicked and makes a plea for Muse A's help. Bitter about the sour ending of their relationship by Muse B's fault, Muse A is poised to slam the door shut in Muse B's face. Just before they can, a pint-sized kid peers out from behind Muse B's legs and asks to use the bathroom. Muse A may loathe Muse B, but they aren't heartless, so they let the child in and begrudgingly also Muse B. While the child is in the bathroom, Muse A demands an explanation from their ex. Muse B breaks down and explains that the child is theirs but they only recently found out. The kid was left at their door by their other parent and they're freaking out because they have no idea how to raise the child, especially not alone. Muse B came to Muse A for help because they have no one else to turn to. Muse A is sympathetic, mainly for the child, and only because of this does Muse A agree to help.

feel free to send me a message if you have any plots or are interested in any of these things above.

I'd like to roleplay with you if you don't mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.