The Promise Games

Render_vampire_moka.jpgJanince stood for a minute before nodding. "Fine. I'll join your peace treaty and i'll infrom everyone who is purple not to touch you." She heard a ranking sound against a rock and looked up to see another boy standing close by with his sword pointed at the werewolf. Her eyes narrowed as he began to speak. She could tell by the way he spoke that he was smart. Which was a good thing because if he was to pick a fight with someone who just made a treaty his ends would not be to well. When he began to talk about a human her eyebrow went up glaning in the direction he pointed. It was not until then that the persons scent hit her strong. "Well I see no reason why you can't join for now." Her gaze not watching him. Her eyes were focused deep within the woods. Waiting to see movement. This persons blood smelled divine and she wanted it. With a sigh she closed her eyes and bit her lip glancing at both boys. "Two werewolves and a vampire. What a team."

Quickly Janince jumped into the tree climbing towards the top. The farther she climbed the stronger the smells around her grew. The wind was carrying them to the top of the tree. Glancing down she noticed that the human girl was not paying attention to them but at two other people. Another boy and girl. The human wore a yellow tattoo and the others she couldn't tell. She figured it would be unwise to fight them at this moment. Even though the human would be easy to take out she knew that to much bloodshed in one area led to worser things. With little effort she jumped from the tree standing in front of the werewolf with the yelloe tattoo giving her nose a winkle.

"Good god your smell is awful." She said moving away from him. "Anyway the human is not watching us. She's watching two others that lurk in the woods. Another girl and boy. The girl human girl wears a yellow tattoo the others I don't know." She waited for them to speak.

I step in from fulminating darkness and have my body with a large sigh as I crack my neck and back and hands. I pat myself and small plumes of dust eject themselves from my attire. I have no paticular desire to be here, but damn near anywhere is better than where I was.. I bend down, touch my toes, wiggle about and with another huge sigh, sit myself upon a rock and start emptying my shoes of dust, pebbles and sweat made mud, wondering how I will begin to occupy my time with seemingly not a damn thing in sight.. " is there any body out there?.." i chuckle as I slap my socked feet and eject dust again, waiting.

"We're still mortal here, a fatal wound is a fatal wound... A crossbow is far superior to a sword or my dagger. Dont underestimate any prey. And I mean this as blunt and with much respect as possible, dont follow me." With that being said, Kama retreated from the group to be alone and to prep himself for the hunt. He made his way to an isolated zone of the forest. He drew his dagger and searched the nearby area for sturdy, fresh wood. He soon found a decent sized branch, and after stripping it of extra twigs, he tested its flexibility and inspected its snapback capabilities. After it passed his initial inspection, he immediately cut slits into the makeshift bow, and began stringing it.

He used basic wire string he keeps with him for these specific situations, after stringing it, he made sure that the string was tightened and it formed the bows slight curve. He gave it a test pull, all the while scanning the area for any onlookers, after he determined it was safe and that his surroundings were clear and that his bow was strong, he began to make homemade arrows, using sharpened rock as arrowheads. After awhile, he completed 15 fairly decent arrows that could easily penetrate mortal flesh and the weight of the arrowheads would allow his arrows to travel fast and sure. Kama placed the arrows in his dagger sheath which was just deep enough to secure them, then tucked his dagger in his beltline. He kept the bow in hand, as he scaled a tree, to wait patiently for a minute before he would travel. Wanting to travel light, He kicked off his boots, he'd be able to run in this forest much faster without penalty of noise. An idea crossed his mind and he took his dagger and flung it on a tree log below, it stuck into the branch, in clear sight, he figured it could be used as a trap. Besides he found the constant poking against his skin annoying.

Kama sat and waited hidden in the tree, at nightfall he would booby trap this area, it was just like home again. He smiled to himself whilst keeping a watchful eye out on his surroundings. He opened his backpouch to check up on his items, he still had a fairly robust amount of wire string left, some rope, webbed and unwebbed, a numerous amount of large hooks he used to fish and or for very sadistic traps. Disappointed in the lack of actual killing equipment but he'd make due with what he has. Kama readied one arrow and sat patiently, carefully disciplining his eagerness and scouting his surroundings.

Kristen was growing tired of waiting. They were supposed to be fighting. If something was gonna happen, it had better happen soon. She didn't come here to play in the dirt.

Just as she was speculating on whether to take her shot at the nearby boy, Aryn, she heard movement in the trees. Certainly the vampire could have chosen a quieter way to check out the area. Kristen watched her as she advanced through the treetops, meeting her gaze once the vampire came to rest. Kristen could tell right away what this creature was. The eyes said it all. Kristen could feel her lip almost curl up in disgust at this creature. The same sort that slayed her parents. So bold of her to come at her like this, then again this vampire knew only that she was human, not that she took down her kind even when they did have their powers. Kristen prepared for the woman to attack... but she didn't. She left, leaving the woman alone again in the same position. Why did she not attack, Kristen wondered.

Stern eyes again returned to the area where she heard the other two speaking. Kristen doubted she scared the girl off... that was scout behavior, this girl must have been reporting to someone. Seemed like things were going to pick up real soon.

~Lorenza venture through the thick forest, hissing loudly sensing something off as she grew closer, unsure how. Parting her full lips as her tongue elongated into the air as she taste it perhaps to make better sense of where and what she would be dealing with. Strangely enough nothing but catching on several unknown scents, gulping softly perhaps some mere trick on some witch she thought. Balling her palm into a fist which she clutch tightly crackling her bones softly as the loud pop snapped through out the air. Lore oil maroon black slit eyes obverse across the thick brush of land and forest as her ear flicker softly only managing to hear life of the forest around her. Lorenza wore a black thin cotton and latex full body suit, with matching lace combat boot with a two inch heel, being that it was the woods and the wild terrain she would need good hiking utensil for such rigorous travel. That she didn't mind, Only merely equipped with her set of throwing knives strapped to her upper left thigh and her shasmir on her left hip. Her thick mane press jet black strains- when the wind did catch it in the air- small glimmers of red could be seen. Her skin bronze but underneath of her true thick layer of maroon blood red set of scales, a red rainbow of hues she enjoy projecting but at any moment she could change her color of scales when needed to fully blend in with her environment. Walking cautiously as a raging stink roared through her body as she felt the air around her grow light...and empty.;... a void she thought she would never have to experience. With widen eyes lore would rise to her feet hissing violently as she knew now before traveling any further speaking softly "I have no powers" Her eyes would glance around in a vengeful narrow of who caused this and continues forth through the forest for answers.~

I shrugged and walked towards the noisy as fuck being who entered sounding like a dinosaur. My soft walkings nary rustled a leaf or caused animals to fret. I listen to the song birds and insects all speak of who, what, when. i knew what awaited me, amused I jumped up and slithered about as only I can. I sat, waiting for my body to blend in to the tree as I watched the.. thingamajig that entered look around like a spooked mouse.

Kama sat perched in his hidden spot, awaiting the perfect target. His lofty aware gaze meeting everything that flinches in the forest, it was light outside now. He wasnt invisible but still very well hidden, he wiped the brow of sweat from his forehead with his knuckles. He listened intently, with patience until he heard the faint crisp sounds of footsteps, from far off. His body immediately tensed and he postured up to get a view of the origin of the sound. It was a woman crossing his track, not directing heading towards him but still she was visible to his eye and she was not yet aware of his location. He then licked his chops, like the beast he is on the inside at this opportunistic venture to kill. Pulling his bow back, he took aim, at her heart she was still nearly 150 meters away, but he kept his focus and waited patiently til she was within an almost definite sure range. His arm muscles tense from the pull of the bow, his eyes almost piercing through his target with focus, a few more steps and he'd release.

-Raine sat in that spot for a while, And bit his tongue lightly, He had just watched the vampire, When she sniffed him, And when she said he smelled awful, He did not care, He was not here to be offended by vampire, Nor would he be, And when the other werewolf spoke to him, He just listened, Hand tightly holding his sword, He turned and went the way the vampire did, But only to go toward's the mortal girl, And he kept walking, And when he finally got to the girl, He looked at her from behind a tree, And when he stepped out to try to sneak up behind her he stepped on afew twig's, And it made a large snap, And he raised his shield, Sword pointing outward's toward's her,- ~I see that you have a very nice crossbow, But please, The silver arrow's? Did we just jump out of you're mother or father's Fairy tale? I mean don't get me wrong, They can be killer yes,~ -He nodded,- ~But wont have the effect you are thinking they will,But Now, Are we going to fight, Or are you going to let me pass,~-Raine looked down at the girl, The armor he wore, Looked like a set of Samurai armor to tell the truth, Leaving him well protected, And when he removed the helmet from his Waist, Where it dangeled from a strap,, And put it on his head, He strapped it on, But kept his shield Raised,-

-Raine muttered under his breath and shook his head,- ~Well if i do succeed in killing you, I will have to worry about that damned Vampire or the other werewolf, And if i die from you, I guess my worrying would be over, But i would ate to be such a Wasted pawn for my sponsor's,~

Janince rolled her eyes at both the wolves. "Well since they took both of the girls." She thought to herself. With no hesitation she crawled through bushes and trees until she was in the right spot. She sat perched in a tree that hovered above him. The leaves blocked her from the sight of others so she had that as an advantage. Across from her she could see Kama with a bow and arrow. Waiting for his prey to take another step. From where she sat she couldn't see Raine, but she knew he was aiming for the other girl. Her eyes darted to the boys neck as her fingers went for her dagger. Waiting for the perfect moment to jump on top of him and plunge the dagger through his throat. She slowly pulled the dagger from her shorts ready to close in on her prey.

Kristen smirked as she heard the were-beast tromp up behind her. "You're about as graceful as your little scout," she said with a smile before quickly turning to point her weapon towards him. "Enough of your not-so-witty-banter. I know perfectly well what the effects will be." Perhaps if her mother and father read more fairy tales, they'd still be alive.

Narrowing her eyes, the girl steadied the crossbow so that it was aimed directly at his head. "Your tattoo... you do realize we both have the same color tattoos... that means by the end of all this... only one of us will be standing anyway."

Kristen stopped as he complained about his current predicament with the vampire from before. "Vampires are deceptive beings... you should have never gotten involved with one." This broad generalization was of course caused by her hatred of such creatures. She hated them most of all. "I never met one I liked... if you want... I can help you get rid of your little problem... than we can fight fairly, until only one of us stands. Up to you." Kristen did not want any help killing this one, and she could not pass up the chance to slay another vampire.

(I accidently screwed my post up, So im going to edit my other one to try to match it,)

-Raine nodded,- ~Yes, To get rid of that pesky vampire would be nice, ~ -He held his left hand out, His shield hand, The shield was clipped onto his Arm, He held his hand out,- ~Truce for now, Then we will fight straight up,~ -He was making a foolish decision, Trusting this girl, It was foolish and he knew it,But to be honest, He actually did not have a plan that involved him surviving,- ~I say we need to overthrow these fuck*ng people to tell the truth, But it could not be done with out outside help,~ -He let out a small sigh, His hand still extended out to the girl,He looked at the green poison on his Weapon, But held it at his side,-

(Lol well thanks Raine)

Janince slightly tilted her head to see one werewolf and the human girl talking. It seemed like they were talking about something and it didn't seem like she would like it. "Fuck this bull. I've run this two times in a row with no ones help. It's time to stand on my own. It's came down to a full slaughter fest." She thought to herself with anger she pulled out the small bow and arrow she carried. She kept her eyes on the arm that wore the yellow tattoo and fired. She didn't want to kill her just yet just wanted to let the girl know that she was on her list. She watched as the bow sliced cleanly through the girls skin and looked away before the blood could get to her. Quickly she jumped from the tree and headed off into the woods her eyes piercing red.

Kristen came to her feet and approached the man, but stayed out of the range of his weapon. She did not accept his hand. "I'm sure you understand why I would not want to do that," she said eying his weapon. "I will help you, and until the job is done I will not turn on you unless I have to," she said. "My word is good, there is no need to shake on it. You must understand if I do not trust yours."

As she was speaking to him, she was unaware of being watched, or of the arrow heading straight for her arm. The arrow hit, though it missed the bone it ripped through skin, flesh, and even some muscle. Luckily, she was trained to deal with an immense amount of pain. Kristen whipped around, just in time to see the vampire flee. "Well," she said, her voice doing an amazing job masking pain, as she held her bloodied arm close to her body. "Looks like our enemies truly are the same now." She turned to the man, slightly fearing he would take this opportunity to attack her. "I must take care of this... If you could stand watch..." She was very uncomfortable with that, but she knew she had to stop the bleeding, and luckily she knew how to use the things around her to do so.

-He let his hand drop, She was smart, She ruined his plan also by not taking his hand, But with this, He bit his tongue, And watched this,He then watched her, And laughed, Before his face turned grim And he unclipped his shield from his wrist, The Rounded shield, Having spike's on it, He threw it at her, Like a Disk, He then swiftly Move forward's as he planned on catching her Off guard, But he then went to Slam his poisoned blade Into her stomach, As he lept forward's toward's her, Blade thrusted forward's toward's her, How much of a Risky move this was, He knew it, But still tried,-

Aryn smiled slightly. " strategy," he replied simply. He froze suddenly. "Someone's here," he said quietly.. "come out," he called, drawing two knives from his boots. He heard movement in the the trees around him.Damn, two of them, he thought in annoyance. He always hated the spies and scouts. They were pesky creatures. Moving quickly he darted through the trees. And smelled blood. A woman stood before him, holding her arm close to her body, shot by an arrow. The man in front of her then attacked and he sighed inwardly.

Kristen gasped in surprise as he flung the shield at her. It hit her in the stomach, sending her flying back with it straight into a tree. Luckily, her Kevlar armor kept the spikes from doing any damage. It was enough to knock the wind from her, though. "Shit," she cursed. He was charging at her now. Kristen knew she could not let that blade touch her. She grabbed the shield he had thrown at her, and lifted it up with her still uninjured arm to stop the blade.

"You fool, you've done it now!" She cursed. She armed herself with her crossbow and took a shot, right at his throat. The fact that he was in mid leap made this shot all to easy. He should have kept his feet, so he could at least attempt to dodge.

-As soon as Raine saw her grab the cross bow He dropped his sword like a fool, And raised his hand quickly, As the arrow Pierced straight through his hand, and skimmed the side of his neck, He hit the floor infront of her, He looked at her, Hand clenched around the arrow, As the Pain showed in his face,He quickly snapped the arrow in half and ripped the Arrowhead out as he picked up his sword and moved forward's quickly, His left hand gripped the shield she was holding as he weakly picked his weapon up with his right hand, He snatched shield from her and Then put the sword to her neck, But it wobbled alot with his now wounded hand,- ~Im lucky i knew you're action's when i saw that damned bow.. The only skin that is showed by my armor,Now, i AM going to die, But im going to try to bring you with me, ~ -He watched her face,- ~Dont go for another bolt, or i will kill you,~ -He held the shield at his side, As he continued watching her, Breathing more heavily then before, The poison on the Blade, Burned skin it came in contact with, -

(If this is considered god modding then consider me dead, This would be my second Rp i did, So still working on it,)

(It sounded find to me and do we want me people to actually die in this roleplay or should it just be one long battle)

Janince was leaving when she heard the fight between everyone breaking. She thought for a moment debating rather or not to turn back and help. Then again what werewolf would want help from a vampire. With a shrug she headed back peaking through the bushes. She noticed the human and werewolf fighting. The human seemed to be winning. She giggled a little to herself. "He can't handle her?" She thought to herself. That's when she noticed a boy not far off in the other direction and decided it was time for a kill. Quickly she ran towards him, his back was turned away from her so she jumped doing a front flip and landed in front of him. Quickly she pulled out her dagger and looked at him. "Lets just get this over with. The sooner I kill you the closer I am to going home." With that she jumped in the air kicking his wrist hoping this would knock one of the daggers out of his hand.

OOC(I'd say let em die, you can always jump into another role... Btw Im still waiting on a post from a particular female but I guess she wont show up again, I'll give it her til morning, just to be sure)