The Promise Games

(I'm fine with taking it all as attempts... That's how I've always learned how to do combat RP in other RP communities.)

When her shot hit, Kristen was sure he would be dead. A mistake she made. Kristen had been losing a lot of blood from her arm, and by now she was feeling quite woozy. Her vision blurred as the man approached. She was feeling.... Weak. And hell, maybe a bit giddy. How strange, very dangerous too. "You bastard..." She growled, her voice like gravel. "You dishonorable scum... Parasite. I'll fight you till my last breath!" She felt the poison burn her neck as it touched her. She knew that the slightest movement would bring him to sink the blade into her. She was speaking mostly to disguise her mouth movements, because just then, she spat, aiming for his eye. If is hit and distracted him, she would curl her body away from the blade, so much so that she would be able to maneuver her foot near her head, and kick his wrist, hopefully pushing his weapon away. She knew this guy was even more ragged than her.

If this was all successful, she would draw her daggers and stare him down. "I won't do you any services and speed up your death," she would say. "You can suffer just the way you are."

Aryn watched, clenching his fists slightly. His intuition told him the woman could handle herself, but he despised the man that held her at knife point. He was ready to step in at any moment, but he sensed that the man was weak. Very weak, in fact, and the woman herself was not doing much better. At the rate they were going, they would both be dead soon. He could smell it, lingering on their skin like burned oil and making him wrinkle his nose. He could save them from their own ignorance, he supposed, but it bored him from time to time, and he could not see their tattoos. He could hear their hearts, beating weaker but seemingly determined to go on, at least until the other dies. The woman was ignorant to her state, he noticed, most likely in the heat of the moment. The man had realized it; there was a hint of madness that glinted in his eyes, desperation to go down with a fight. They both were breathing hard. Hmm, he thought in interest. Wonder how long it'll take for them to die. An hour or two at the least, unless he healed them with his blood, which would also knock them unconscious for a few hours. The Game couldn't take that away from him; he would die without the properties of his blood in seconds, as his heart no longer beat, though, oddly, he needed air. Less than humans, but still.

-Raine was not hit by her spit, Because of his helmet he had on, Covered his eye's, Leaving a Small lense that covered his eye's, And the glass Was bullet proof, (Plexiglas ) But he did turn, After hearing a sharp crack of something, This gave her enough time to do what she had planned, As his hand was kicked his Kukri went flying out of his hand, And landed planted in the ground, As he held his Throbbing hand, The Katana dangled at his hip, As he watched her, - ~And i was gonna let you live you bitch, But seem's how you plan on letting me suffer, Get out of here....You're wound is deeper than mine, -He backed up and grabbed his kukri Before backing into the bushes behind him, And turned, Taking off, To the water fall as he then Ran behind the Falling water, In a small cave, He then sat down on a rock And unwrapped the Cloth that was wrapped around his blade's hilt, Watching the Cave's mouth as he did this, And roughly tied it around his hand, He then tied it in a knott As he slowed flexed his finger's, Which were Completely numb, It had not broke any of the bone's in his hand's But it had made his hand alot less sturdier He picked the sword up, And the shield that rested next to him, And stood in a defensive position, The sword did not wobble as bad as before, But was not straight as it was when he first held it,- ~I know she will not be my only enemy,~

Kristen watched in awe as the man ran. Her blurry vision followed him as best she could. Was going to let her live? She didn't understand... He had attacked her first. They were fighting to the death, were they not? Her head swam with confusion, and sudden panic. He was right, her wound was worse!

Despite the confusing events, Kristen managed to push these thoughts out of her head and bring herself to her knees. Mud... Mud would work fine. Fire would be better, but she didn't have the time, nor the materials gathered. Kristen had learned how to cauterize her wounds during training, she had never thought she would ever have to go through with such a painful procedure, but now that she needed it, she didn't have the capacity to anyway. Kristen crawled along the floor, holding her crossbow in one hand, groaning with the effort. God... how could all this be so hard for her? Was she really... Dieing? No, she couldn't believe that. There was still so much for her to do! She wasn't ready to die yet. She thought she was but she wasn't. Kristen finally reached an area where the floor was wet with mud. Picking up handfuls, Kirsten packed the mud onto her wound. She had no cloth, but this should be enough to stop the bleeding, if it wasn't already too late. Her vision began to darken as her consciousness slipped away. She tried her hardest to stay awake, knowing that sleep meant death... if she didn't die of blood loss, someone would come and pick her off.

ooc sorry i han't been on much

Nicki was walking around again, curious as to how people really played the game. With her first encounter ever she met a peace maker. "Maybe the kill everyone was just a way to put new players on edge?" She mumbled outloud. Her sowrd was drawn from it's carrier though it rested on her collarbone. She wasn't sure now how to play the game. At first she thought it was a game of killing, survival of the fittest and she needed to always be on gaurd. Moments ag she thought it was whoever made the most alliances. But now she was thinking clearer, her mind no longer fogged with questions of who may sneak up and take her down before she got the chance to see them. With a clear mind from this bref walk she realized the possiblity that peace was a cover, to let down her guard and take her while she is weak. The uneasiness wanted to setting in her stumach but she swallowed, trying to keep it hidden and play a calm and careless girl. She really was trying hard though, to pick up every little sound and movement. Nicki sighed, She should have trained with her father on her senses more. She still really only relied on her sight.

-Raine smelled the air, Smelling the girl from earlier, He clipped the Kukri on his belt and Then set the shield on a rock, The darkness of the cave hiding the shield, He then ran off, Tho his footstep's were silent, He ran rather fast, And when he got to her and saw the girl packing mud into her wound,He let out a soft breath, But he slid from behind tree to tree, To get a Advantage, He saw a ill look on the girl's face and knew it would be all to easy, But still he did not draw his weapon, He krept up behind her, And when he got close he Wrapped his hand's around her head, As if he was going to snap her neck, But he did this to keep her silent,- ~Dont struggle, If i wanted to kill you, I would have snapped you're neck, Trust me, And you will thank me later,~ -His voice was back to normal, And sounded gentle, As if he was speaking to a girl he liked, Or maybe some one elses mother, In respect, He bit his lip, Before sighing, And letting her go, As he grabbed her wrist's And he forced her onto his shoulder, Then stood up, And ran her back to the Cave, As he then dodged the Falling water,Going around it, He walked her in, And easily set her down, Releasing his tight grip on her wrist's, as he then took of the Black cloak that was wrapped around his armor, He placed his shield in her lap, Then layed his cloak over her,- ~This will cover you And keep you hidden in the dark, I will guard you, But you dont want to trust me, Then Go, Take you're chance's out there,~ -He then sat on the other side of the cave, His eye's locked on her,Why he was doing this, He did not even know, He turned and looked toward's the Cave mouth once more,-

Aryn ran to her, kneeling down beside the injured girl and knew what he had to do. He built a fire, quickly, and took a burned stick from the fire. He grimaced as he tore open a wound on his wrist, holding his breath as he pressed it under the girl's airways. "It'll be alright," he whispered as the girl's eyes closed; she had been on the brink of unconsciousness anyway, all he was doing was sparing her from the pain when he cauterized her arrow wound. He touched the burning stick and grimaced again at the smell of burning flesh that would heal soon afterwards, thanks to his blood. He finished and realized he had lost too much blood to her; he was going to pass out. He did so seconds later, slumping beside her, his wound still leaking as he sensed the girl from earlier was in danger, but could do nothing about it. Not now.

(Raine, I think you've effectively confused mt character XD)

Blurry vision beheld the man descending to offer up his life blood to her. What Kristen saw wasn't reality though... she swore she could see the face of her father on this man. Obviously delusional, Kristen thought perhaps this was the angel of her father come to save her. Dying heart filled with joy, the woman reached out to him. It never crossed her mind that this was the one she almost took a shot at earlier. No, the game was gone from her mind now. Kirsten cooperated and when Aryn fell, she grasped his hand tightly as she lost her own consciousness. She didn't want to lose him! The last thing she would feel before she slipped away would be Raine's hands around her head and his voice in her ear. Then, nothing.

-Raine himself had retrieved the girl's crossbow and it sat at his side, He had placed the shield in her lap and Covered her with the Cloak so if some one came in She would be hidden by darkness of the cave, He sat back against the cave wall, Fidgeting abit, If someone wanted him dead, Now would be the Time, But, Who was trying not to make enemy's, So he would not be the first to go, Raine just st there flexing his injured hand, as he then turned his attention once more, To the girl in the cave,He did not want her to die first, But if she attacked him , He would not hesitate to kill her, Or so he told himself in his mind,-

Aryn awoke slowly, his wrist throbbing. He glanced down at it to see it had healed but was an angry red. He noticed his other hand was intertwined with the woman's. She was breathing slowly, steadily and her injuries had healed almost completely. He picked her up gently, running through the woods to get away from the open, knowing there was a few caves in the north and south, heading north to where he knew no one was. He would have heard their heartbeat. He looked down at the woman, wishing he knew her name. She was brave from what he had witnessed, but sad. Very sad. He had seen it in her eyes when she had been shot. She was beautiful, a delicate flower he wanted to keep alive. Needed to keep alive. He had never felt like this before; alive, needed. He smiled down softly at her, determined now to get her out alive. Whatever it took.

(OOC: Erm Writerfreak2 You kinda got to read the other post's before you know what's going on, You do know that Right..? Not trying to start anything here, But that's just, Ignoring my Post's right there I had allready taken her To the Cave, with my own character, But erm, okayyy....)

((Yeah. I read it. You're simply in the south, I in the North. deal with it, K? I thought you'd assume you were in the south anyway..))

But how could you have grabbed the Girl if i Took her When you Were passed out, What ever dude, Haha, Maybe I just don't understand, But what ever dude, Someone please Feel free To also Comment on this, And explain this to Me, Just tell me what's wrong here,Or what's going on, O.o)

(He woke up. You read my post, didn't you? Please don't try to argue with me; I made no mistakes in my post.)

(No, You are wrong, Because You blew off Majeticbeauty, Or whatever her name is, Completely ignoring her post, Im quite sure, And If you read Eolande's post, I think that is her name, To lazy to go back and read it for the Fiftieth time,She said the Last thing she Felt Was Raine's hand's slip around her Head, And Him whispering in her ear, Im not trying to Argue, But i am, But just go back and Read the Post's, Ok, This happened when you were passed Out AFTER* healing her, Or Trying to, That's when she decided to Go along with my post, Which was when she would be Taken, Therefor there is No way you could have still been there with her, Think about this,)

(( Wtf? thought you took Nicki and Kirsten was hallucinating...I did NOT purposely blow off her post.))

(No i took Kristen, If anything, can you atleast Edit you're post or Something to go along with it, And i will delete my post's for this little argument,)

(ignore my last RP post, then and we'll leave it to Kristen.)

(Sorry to have Started this whole Stupid thing, I just Was confused and wanted to try to explain it,)