The prince

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles soon got uncomfortable and undressed,sleeping in his underwear.
He tossed and turned,waiting for someone to hold.

At around midnight it began to storm. Daniel made his way back up the stairs and into the bedroom where he changed. He noticed Charles restless sleep and immediately pulled him over so that Daniel could spoon him, wrapping an arm around his middle. He kissed his cheek and hummed one of the songs they had heard into his ear.

"What if I do die?" His drowsy voice said as he turned to him.
"I don't want to."

"If you do die it will be by accident.... Unless of course you kill yourself." Daniel mumbled into his ear. He found his hand and squeezed tightly.

"What are you going to do if I die?" He asked.

"Go home. Live the rest of my life in agony."

He began to turn silent.
Charles wrapped his arms around his waist and burying his face into his neck.
He began to kiss his neck, they weren't light though.
"I love you," he mumbled against his skin.

"I love you Charles." Daniel replied and held him close.

He slept heavily that night, too heavily.
Charles seemed to have a hangover and a throbbing headache.

Daniel woke up the next morning and gently ran his hand through Charles hair.

His head was hot and his face was slightly red.
Charle's tired eyes looked at him, they were heavy and red.
"Good morning,"

"Are you sick?" Daniel asked softly, stroking the others forehead.

"I think it's just from last night..." He squinted,but it was something else.

"Charles you need a doctor." Daniel sounded extremely worried and scrambled out of bed.

Charles head ache got worse and he began to moan into his pillow,blocking out the sun away from his eyes.

Daniel hurried out of the Manor and found the carriage they had taken the day previous. The driver took him to the closest doctor. Daniel told him the situation and the doctor came to the manor straight away because Charles was royalty. The doctor checked up on him and gave him something to drink to reduce the fever.

Charles drank it,gagging a bit from the bitter taste.
He looked at him and the doctor.
"...am I going to be okay?"

The doctor sighed. "You just need to rest. I will be back with some medicine in a bit." He turned to Daniel. "Make sure that he rests. No getting up." Daniel nodded and the doctor left.

Charles grabbed onto his hand, giving him a look.
He didn't look like he was getting better.

Daniel sat with Charles and read to him for awhile as they waited for the return of the doctor. Daniel held his hand tightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.