The prince

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Charles raced him up the stairs,dodging people and occasionally hitting someone on the way there.

Daniel apologized as they ran into people, laughing merrily. This was fun even though the adults looked like they wanted to hurt him.

Charles met him on the balcony,already drinking half of the bottle of champagne.
"Hello~" he purred.

Daniel made a face when he saw the champagne. "Well hello sir dignified."

"What? I can't have a drink." He scoffed as he finished a glass.

Daniel chuckled. "I have never been a fan of champagne is all." He replied honestly and took a seat. It was velvet and his fingers ran along the arms of the chair.

Charles peered over the balcony,almost as if he might fall off.

Daniel leaned over and grasped lightly at his shirt to pull him back over. "Please don't frighten me like that while we are here."

Charles gave him a look.
As the man performed his symphony, charles pulled him by the shirt collar and gave him a deep kiss.
Although the kiss was nice they were both dangerously hanging by the rail.

Daniel was suspicious as they kissed. Charles wouldn't pull him over would he? Daniel continued to kiss him and gently took his arms, guiding him back towards the seats, never breaking lip contact.

Charles kept tugging him towards the balcony,not breaking the lip contact.
This time he was pulling him by his shirt.

Daniel had to break away. "What is it?" He asked, pressing his forehead against the others.

"I don't know..." He mumbled,still lingering onto his lips. He sat back down and took a deep breath.
As he saw across from him he could see a group of girls giggling and pointing to their balcony.
Nobody else saw Exocet for them.

Daniel noticed the girls as well and he paled slightly. He took a seat next to Charles. "I just didn't want to fall..."

Charles leaned against him,the girls becoming more louder.
He took a deep breath and held onto his hand.
Soon the concert was over and he was tired.

"Shall we head back to the manor?" Daniel asked and looked down at the girls. He tried to shoo them.

"Yes," he sighed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He drank more.

The drive home was silent, quiet.
Charles walked into the manor,tired and drowsy from drinking. He fell onto the floor.

Daniel helped Charles up and they walked up the steps to the bedroom. Daniel supported him until they reached they bed. He helped him down and took off his shoes so he would be more comfortable.

After his shores were off he immediately curled up in the bed.

Daniel tucked Charles in and kissed his forehead. He walked out of the room and through the darkening halls to the library with a candle he found. He would stay there for the time being, searching for books.

Status
Not open for further replies.