The Pink-Haired Witch and the Brainiac Werewolf

Remus smiled at her, "You are even more beautiful when you smile."

"And also when you blush." Remus looked down at the table, his cheeks going pink.

"Yeah - you are. You always look beautiful." Remus looked up at her again.

This only made Tonks smile. "Well thank you Remus, you always look mighty handsome, if I do say so myself" she said.

They spent the whole day in Hogsmeade and when they returned to the castle that evening just in time for dinner, Remus squeezed her hand. "I had an amazing time today." He kissed her hand and let it go, walking towards the Gryffindor table.

"I had an amazing time as well" Tonks said with a large smile as he kissed her hand. She smiled even more brightly before heading over to the Hufflepuff table, sitting next to her very small group of friends.

One of her friends, a girl called Emilie, leaned over and excitedly asked, "How was the date? Did you kiss? He's so gorgeous!" She was bubbling over with excitement for her friend.

Tonks chuckled, "It was great! And yes, we did. And yes, I agree, he very much is!" Tonks said with the largest smile ever, glancing over towards Remus before looking back down to her plate.

"Tonks is in lo-ove...." Emilie sang out with a grin, "Maybe I should tell him about all those pictures of him you have in our dorm..." She teased.