The Pink-Haired Witch and the Brainiac Werewolf

Remus tenderly brushed the strand of pink hair back from her face, and nodded. "Ok - I'll see you later then." He waved shyly, and hurried off to his next class, bursting with happiness and excitement.

Tonks was very happy now and waved back. She got up, heading to her next class, hurrying so she wouldn't be late. Luckily, she made it in time and sat down in her seat.

Saturday came quickly, and Remus grew even more nervous as time went on. He wasn't exactly having cold feet, but he was wondering if this was a good idea - what if it didn't go well, and his friendship with the Hufflepuff witch was ruined?

He dressed quickly on the morning, and waited downstairs in the Entrance Hall for her.

Tonks quickly got dress, excited to spend the day with Remus. She grabbed anything she neede before heading down the stairs. She was nervous, even more nervous that she might do something that would make her embarrass herself. She saw Remus waiting for her and smiled brightly. She walked over to him. "Good morning Remus" she said with a bright smile.

Remus smiled at her, "You look amazing, Tonks." He had always wondered what her first name was, but didn't want to ask in case she got offended. "So, are you ready?"

"Thanks" she said with a smile, looking down slightly as she blushed. "Yeah, I'm ready!" she said with a happy smile, looking back up to him.

Remus thought to himself that her blush was cute, but he just smiled as they walked out of the castle and down the lane to Hogsmeade. "You hungry? I could get you something - it's my treat."

"Yes, but you really don't need to buy me anything, Remus" she said with a smile, walking next to him on the lane to Hogsmeade.

"I want to - today is my treat." Remus smiled, and then voiced a thought of his. "Hey, Tonks, I've always wondered - why do you have your hair pink?" He rushed on, "I mean, I really like it, but I was just curious...."

"I'm not sure why I like it pink, I guess it is just different from everyone else I suppose, you know, to get atleast a bit of attention" shesaid with a shrug, giving him a small smile, seeing how nervous he seemed to be asking the question.

"Well, it suits you - it's vibrant, and bright, and cheerful like you." Remus softly replied.

Suddenly Remus couldn't take it anymore and he turned around and kissed Tonks lightly on the lips, a butterfly kiss. He pulled away just as quickly as he had come and blushed a deep red.

Tonks smiled, blushing. She went infront of him, leaning up, giving him a light kiss back on the lips before returning to her spot next to him, continuing to walk next to him.

Remus blushed even more when she kissed him back, and as they walked, he tried to slow his racing heart. "So, wanna go get some butterbeer?" He awkwardly asked.

"Yeah. I'd like that" she said with a soft smile, looking over to him. She looked away though as her cheeks were still red.

Remus led her into the Three Broomsticks, and sat down beside her. "I've actually really liked you since second year." He softly said.

"Really? Me too" she said, blushing slightly. As the waiter came by, she ordered a Butterbeer.

Remus smiled widely as he ordered the same. The waiter went off to get them their drinks, leaving them alone.

Remus reached over and placed his hand gently on hers.

Tonks smiled, feeling his hand on top of hers. She looked over to him, a bright, wide smile on her face.