The Pheraxis Saga: Rebirth ((OOC/Interest Check))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, A Song of Ice and Fire, decade long summers, decade long winters.
No one said it's going to be a winter that lasts for years. :P

*sigh* But it always seems to...
Just for that.

Now it will.

Also; I made the IC thread cause everyone seemed so antsy to begin. Yet I see no posts!

Is this thread doomed to obscurity and slow posting again?!

Well, You're not going to see any posts from me for four weeks, or until Thanksgiving (USA), whichever comes first. I don't feel like checking right now. I'm going to have to temporarily drop from this, though I may be back when my time is up. Sorry, guys! :(

*walks in with her head hung in shame and waits to be completely reamed out* Hey everyone, I just wanted to post where everyone could see me and apologize for leaving like I did...I'm sure Windsong didn't really go into any real detail, but I suffered from a bit of a mental melt down and was having a hard time coping with it. Added to that my frustration with a good number of RPs I was a part of, this one not included, and I kind of just table flipped the whole thing. I know most of you probably don't/didn't care about my leaving, but I just felt that I needed to apologize.

• Love
Reactions: Windsong
*walks in with her head hung in shame and waits to be completely reamed out* Hey everyone, I just wanted to post where everyone could see me and apologize for leaving like I did...I'm sure Windsong didn't really go into any real detail, but I suffered from a bit of a mental melt down and was having a hard time coping with it. Added to that my frustration with a good number of RPs I was a part of, this one not included, and I kind of just table flipped the whole thing. I know most of you probably don't/didn't care about my leaving, but I just felt that I needed to apologize.

YOU! *scythe cuts you*

How many people followed from the original thread?

This thread decided once again not to notify me of new posts even though I'm watching it, which may have been why you haven't seen me around for a while. Unfortunatly, I'm not sure how well I'd be able or willing to follow any game right now, having some difficulties with my real life at the moment. If this game does set off again, I'm afraid I'll have to go on hold until my days look brighter again, which I'm hoping will happen someday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.